谢谢
Thanks.
不
No.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up. Hands up!
忘记有摄像头了吗
Forgot all the cameras, bub?
布伦纳博士专程找我来的
Look, Dr. Brenner asked for me specifically. Okay?
不然你觉得我怎么进来的
How else do you think I got in here?
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
我叫吉姆·霍普
It's Jim Hopper.
吉姆·霍普局长
Chief Jim Hopper.
我发现吉姆·霍普局长
Yeah, I've got Jim Hopper--
再说一遍
Come again?
我能借一下这个吗
You mind if I borrow this one?
喝吧
Drink.
这会让你平静下来
It'll calm your nerves.
帮助你理清楚思绪
Help you think straight, yeah?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
一直以来
This whole time...
我...我能感觉到他
I... I could... I could feel him.
他...
He was...
他那么近 他...他就在那里
He was so close. He was... he was right there.
我知道他还活着
I knew he was alive.
我们的手 我们的手甚至能碰到
Our hands... our hands were almost touching.
现在好像我...
Now it's like I... uh...
天啊 我好像感受不到他了
God, it's like I can't feel him anymore.
-别这样看着我 -哪样
- Don't look at me like that. - Like what?
就像其他人看我的样子
Like how everybody is looking at me.
就像我疯了一样
Like I'm out of my damn mind.
你可能不会喜欢我这么说 但我认为你
You're not gonna like this, but I think you need to
真的需要考虑一下这一切
seriously consider the possibility that all this...
可能是你的臆想
it's in your head.
-你还记得你的达莲娜姑妈吗 -不
- You remember your Aunt Darlene? - No.
不 这次不是这样的
No, this is not that.
我是说 发生这种事后
I mean, when something like this happens,
你的大脑为了能让你应对 会编造一些事
your mind makes up stuff for you to cope, you know?
天啊 明天就要举♥行♥我们孩子的葬礼了
I mean, Jesus, there's a funeral tomorrow for our little boy
你却说他的尸体是假的
and you're saying his body is fake.
他在墙里
He's in the wall.
你要怎么解释
I mean, how do you explain that?
这解释不通 就是没道理
It just doesn't make sense. It doesn't.
至少找心理医生或...
At least go talk to a shrink or... -
查尔斯牧师或者其他人呢
What about Pastor Charles or someone--
我不要 找他们没用
I don't-- Well, they can't help.
乔伊 你刚告诉我
Joyce, you just told me...
威尔已经不在了
that Will is gone.
我们还能怎么办
What else is there to do?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔说了什么
What was Will saying?
像家...像家...
Like home... Like home...
但是很暗
but dark?
而且很空
And empty.
又空又冷 等等 他说了冷吗
Empty and cold. Wait, did he say cold?
我不知道 那个破收音机不停断连
I don't know. The stupid radio kept going in and out.
这简直就像黑暗中的谜语
It's like riddles in the dark.
像家 像他自己的家
Like home. Like his house?
也许是说像霍金斯
Or maybe like Hawkins.
倒过来
Upside down.
-她说什么 -倒过来
- What'd she say? - Upside down.
-什么 -倒过来
- What? - Upside down.
一一给我们看威尔所在之处时
When El showed us where Will was,
她把板子倒了过来 记得吗
she flipped the board over, remember?
倒过来
Upside down.
黑暗 空旷
Dark. Empty.
你明白他在说什么吗
Do you understand what he's talking about?
-不明白 -伙计们 好好想想
- No. - Guys, come on, think about it.
一一带我们找威尔时 带到了他的家里
When El took us to find Will, she took us to his house, right?
是啊 他不在那里
Yeah. And he wasn't there.
但是万一他的确在那里呢
But what if he was there?
万一只是我们看不到他呢
What if we just couldn't see him?
万一他是在另一边
What if he was on the other side?
万一这是霍金斯...
What if this is Hawkins and...
威尔则在这里
this is where Will is?
逆世界中
The Upside Down.
就像阴影之谷
Like the Vale of Shadows.
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
我看到他了 站住
I see him! Hey! Stop!
"阴影之谷
"The Vale of Shadows
是我们世界的黑暗倒影
is a dimension that is a dark reflection or echo of our world.
这个地方充满了腐朽和死亡
It is a place of decay and death."
威尔
Will?
"另一个层次的空间 一个全是怪兽的地方
"A plane out of phase. A place of monsters.
它就在你们身边 而你们却看不到"
It is right next to you, and you don't even see it."
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
另一个维度
An alternate dimension.
但是...我们要怎么去那里
But... how... how do we get there?
你要施阴影漫步
You cast Shadow Walk.
在现实生活中 蠢货
In real life, dummy.
我们没法阴影漫步 但是
We can't shadow walk, but...
也许她能
maybe she can.
你知道我们要怎么去逆世界吗
Do you know how we get there? To the Upside Down?
天啊
Oh, my God!
搞什么
What the hell?
孩子
Hey, kid.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你♥爸♥爸今晚要在这过夜 睡沙发
Your dad's, uh, gonna stay here tonight. On the couch.
只要你们需要我 我就会在这里
Yeah, I'm here as long as you need me, okay?
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
出什么事了
What happened?
-别担心这个 -妈妈
- Don't worry about that. - Mom...
你之前看到的东西 又回来了吗
that thing you saw before, did it come back?
乔纳森 够了
Jonathan, that's enough.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
单独谈谈
Alone?
-你走 -我知道你很难受 我们都一样
- You need to leave. - Look, I know you're upset. We all are.
但你得听我说 你母亲病了 病得很重
But you need to listen to me. Your mother is sick. Really sick.
是病了 可你在这儿
Yeah. Well, you being here,
只会把事情弄得更糟 你总是这样
you're just making things worse, like always.
-更糟 -对
- Worse? - Yeah!
她用一把斧子劈开了那堵墙
She took down that wall with an ax.
她说威尔在里面 他在跟她说话
She said that Will was inside and that he's talking to her.
对 也许的确如此
Yeah. Maybe he was.
这不是在开玩笑
This isn't some kind of joke.
我到这儿的时候你妈妈冻得半死
Your mom was half frozen to death when I got here.
浑身发抖 吓得不知所措
Trembling, scared out of her mind.
你过来 还继续迎合她的幻觉
You come in here and you start feeding into her hallucinations
或不管是什么怪念头
or whatever the hell you want to call it,
你这是要把她往绝路上逼
you're gonna push her right over the edge.
明白吗
You hear me?
听着 我是站在你这边的
Look, I'm on your side.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我会让大家都好起来
I'm gonna make things better around here for all of us.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
帮我个忙 明天♥葬♥礼上表现好点
Do me a favor. At the funeral tomorrow, just behave.
就算不为我 也为你母亲想想
If not for me, for your mother.