可以 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
*把那些旧唱片从架子上拿下来*
*Just take those old records off the shelf*
*我坐着独自聆听...*
*I'll sit and listen to them...*
-你是为钱而来 -不是的
- You were here for the money! - No!
为了钱 承认吧
The money! Admit it!
你不是为威尔来的
You aren't here 'cause of Will.
你从来没有在乎过他 从来没有
You never cared about him. You never did!
天啊 乔伊 今天是他的葬礼
Jesus, Joyce, it was his funeral today.
我们一定要在这个时候争吵吗
Do we have to do this right now?
我不敢相信我竟然信了你
I can't believe I fell for this.
我是来帮忙的 乔伊
I'm here to help, Joyce.
-来帮忙 -我们可以妥善使用这笔钱
- To help? - We could use that money for good.
比如付清你的债务
Oh, like maybe to pay off your debts?
给乔纳森交学费
To pay for Jonathan to go to school!
-别那么做 -做什么
- Oh, don't do that. - Do what?
-对我撒谎 -我没有对你撒谎
- Lie to me! - I'm not lying to you!
他想去哪里上学
Yeah, well, where does he wanna go?
-什么 -乔纳森想去哪里上大学
- What? - Where does Jonathan want to go to college?
我们拿到那笔钱 他想去哪里都行
We get that money, anywhere he damn well pleases!
纽约大学 朗尼
NYU, Lonnie!
他自六岁起就想去纽约大学
He's wanted to go to NYU since he was six years old!
那就让他去纽约大学
So then he goes to NYU!
滚出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
你需要我 乔伊
You need me here, Joyce.
哥们 我早就不需要你了
Oh, brother, I have not needed you for a long time!
不需要吗 看看发生了什么
Oh, no? Look what happened.
你怎么敢这么说
Oh, don't you dare.
-至少我在这里 -拜托 乔伊
- At least I was here! - Oh, come on, Joyce.
看看这地方
Just look around at this place.
看看你挂的圣诞彩灯
All your Christmas lights.
我应该怎么想
What the hell am I supposed to think?
你是个好母亲吗 你糟透了
You're such a great mom? You're a mess!
也许我就是一团糟 也许我是个疯子
Maybe I am a mess. Maybe I'm crazy.
也许我完全疯掉了
Maybe I'm out of my mind!
可是 上帝啊
But, God help me,
如果我认为哪怕威尔还有一丝活着的希望
I will keep these lights up until the day I die
我就会一直挂着灯 直到我死的那天
if I think there's a chance that Will's still out there!
给我滚
Now, get out!
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
你应该击中那些易拉罐吧
You're supposed to hit the cans, right?
不 实际上 看见罐子间的空档了吗
No, actually, you see the spaces in between the cans?
我正在瞄准那些空档
I'm aiming for those.
你开过枪吗
You ever shot a gun before?
你还不知道我父母怎么样吗
Have you met my parents?
我十岁以后就没开过枪了
Yeah, I haven't shot one since I was ten.
我爸在我生日那天带我去打猎
My dad took me hunting on my birthday.
他逼我杀掉一只兔子
He made me kill a rabbit.
-一只兔子 -没错
- A rabbit? - Yeah.
我猜他以为那样会使我更有男子汉气概
I guess he thought it would make me into more of a man or something.
我为此哭了一周
I cried for a week.
上帝啊
Jesus.
怎么 我很喜欢桑普
What? I'm a fan of Thumper.
我是说你♥爸♥爸
I meant your dad.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜他和我妈曾爱过对方 但是
I guess he and my mother loved each other at some point, but...
我可没有见过他们相爱的时候
...I wasn't around for that part.
对了
Um, yeah.
瞄准后射击
Just, uh, point and shoot.
我不认为我父母曾相爱过
I don't think my parents ever loved each other.
他们结婚总得有些理由
They must've married for some reason.
我妈当时很年轻
My mom was young.
我爸比她年长
My dad was older,
可他工作轻松 收入可观 家教良好
but he had a cushy job, money, came from a good family.
所以他们在小路尽头买♥♥了套不错的房♥子
So they bought a nice house at the end of the cul-de-sac...
过上了普通家庭的生活
and started their nuclear family.
去他们的
Screw that.
对
Yeah.
去他们的
Screw that.
喂
Hello?
吉姆
Jim?
为什么给我打电♥话♥ 我让你别打给我
Why are you calling me here? I told you not to call me.
我知道 我知道 我只想...
I know, I know, I know. I just wanted to...
我只想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice and, uh...
我只想说
I just wanted to say that, um...
即使在发生了那一切之后 我...
even after everything that happened, I don't...
我一点也不后悔
I don't regret any of it.
那七年对我来说就是一切
And those seven years, they were... everything to me.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
没
No.
没有
No.
亲爱的
Honey, hey...
没事的 没事的
Hey, it's okay... it's okay.
实际上 我确实喝了酒 对不起
You know what, actually, I have been drinking, I'm sorry.
吉姆 我不能...
Jim, I can't...
照顾好自己 好吗
Just take care of yourself, okay?
代我向比尔问好
Say hi to Bill for me.
你确定...
Are you sure--
还有多远
How much further?
不知道 这上面只显示方向 没有距离
I don't know. These only tell direction, not distance.
你真该学学怎么用指南针了
You really need to learn more about compasses.
我随便一说
I'm just saying.
我们怎么知道什么时候到达入口
How do we know when we get to the gate?
我想通向另一个空间的入口应该挺明显的
Uh, I think a portal to another dimension is gonna be pretty obvious.
你觉得她行为古怪吗
Do you think she's acting weird?
你是问一个怪胎是不是行为古怪吗
You're asking if the weirdo is acting weird?
我是说 比平时更怪
I mean, weirder than normal?
我不知道 谁在乎呢
I don't know. Who cares?
有多远 爸爸
How far, Papa?
比之前任何一次都远
Farther than we've ever gone before.
-浸浴吗 -对
- The bath? - Yes.
浸浴
Yes, the bath.
可以吗
Is that okay?
可以
Okay.
迈克
Mike.
怎么了
Yeah?
调头
Turn back.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我累了
I'm tired.
听着 我们肯定就快到了
Look, I'm sure we're almost there.
再坚持一会儿 好吗
Just hold on a little longer, okay?
你一直没说我说了什么
You never said what I was saying.
什么
What?
昨天
Yesterday.
你说你拍我照片是因为我有想表达的东西
You said I was saying something and that's why you took my picture.
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜
My guess...
是因为我看到一个想成为别人的女孩
I saw this girl, you know, trying to be someone else.
但那一刻
But for that moment...
感觉就像你很孤单 或是你以为自己是
it was like you were alone, or you thought you were.
其实 你可以做自己的
And, you know, you could just be yourself.
真是扯淡
That is such bullshit.
什么
What?
我没想成为其他人
I am not trying to be someone else.
就因为我在和史蒂夫约会 而你不喜欢他
Just because I'm dating Steve and you don't like him--
算了 我只是觉得那是张好照片
You know what? Forget it. I just thought it was a good picture.
他人真的不错
He's actually a good guy.
好吧
Okay.
昨天 相机的事
Yesterday, with the camera...
他其实不是那种人
He's not like that at all.