You wanna know the worst thing that's ever happened here
最严重的事件是什么吗
in the four years I've been working here?
最严重的事
Do you wanna know the worst thing?
就是一只猫头鹰袭击了埃莉诺·格莱斯皮的脑袋
It was when an owl attacked Eleanor Gillespie's head
因为它把她的头发当成了窝
because it thought that her hair was a nest.
好吧 我去打给朗尼
Okay, fine. I will call Lonnie.
他会更愿跟我说话 而不是...
He will talk to me before he talks to--
-猪头吗 -警♥察♥
- What, a pig? - A cop!
找到我儿子 霍普
Just find my son, Hop.
找到他
Find him!
布伦纳博士
Dr. Brenner.
这边走 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
整个东区将在一小时内疏散完毕
The entire east wing will be evacuated within the hour.
我们按隔离规章封锁了这一带
We've sealed off this area following quarantine protocol.
-它就从这里出来的 -对
- This is where it came from? - Yes.
那女孩呢
And the girl?
她不可能跑远
She can't have gone far.
好了 再给你一盘
All right, and one more.
本 你觉得那个...
Hey, Ben. What do you think about that, uh...
我不知道 我说不好
Hey, I don't know. I don't know.
平均每场比赛37分
I don't know, 37 points per game average--
-现在是这样 -篮球先生
- Thirty-seven now, but... - Mr. Basket.
给我过来
Come here!
给我过来
Hey, come here!
你以为自己能偷我的东西吗 小子
You think you can steal from me, boy?
搞什么
What in the hell?
记住 读完第12章
Remember, finish chapter 12
并回答12.3 实验和其他
and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment
科学调研的区别
and other forms of science investigation.
这将是测试内容
This will be on the test,
包含10到12章的内容
which will cover chapters 10 through 12.
单项选择加作文
It will be multiple choice with an essay section.
来了吗
So, did it come?
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, boys.
我也不想传达坏消息 但是...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
送到了
it came.
太棒了
Yes!
希思无线电
The Heathkit ham shack.
多美啊
Ain't she a beaut?
用这东西能跟纽约对话吧
I bet you can talk to New York on this thing.
再往大点想
Think bigger.
-加州 -再大点
- California? - Bigger.
澳大利亚
Australia?
天呐
Oh, man!
等威尔看到了 他肯定要高兴尿了
When Will sees this, he's totally gonna blow his shit.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 我是迈克·维勒
Hello, this is Mike Wheeler,
霍金斯中学视听俱乐部主席
president of Hawkins Middle AV Club.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我是达斯汀
Hello, this is Dustin,
我是霍金斯中学
and this is the secretary
视听俱乐部的秘书和司库
and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club.
你早餐吃袋鼠吗
Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh,
我能借走迈克尔 卢卡斯和达斯汀吗
may I borrow Michael, Lucas and Dustin?
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
一个个说 好吗 你说
One at a time, all right? You.
-你说他走了哪... -幽暗密林
- You said he takes what? - Mirkwood.
-幽暗密林 -嗯
- Mirkwood? - Yeah.
你听说过这地方吗
Have you ever heard of Mirkwood?
没有 好像是编的
I have not. That sounds made up to me.
不 是《指环王》里的
No, it's from Lord of the Rings.
-是《霍比特人》 -无所谓了
- Well, The Hobbit. - It doesn't matter.
-他问的 -"他问的"
- He asked! - "He asked!"
闭嘴吧
Shut up, guys!
-我刚刚咋说的 -闭嘴吧
- What'd I just say? - Shut up.
一个个说 你
One at a damn time. You.
幽暗密林 是真实存在的路
Mirkwood, it's a real road.
名字是我们起的
It's just the name that's made up.
就是康沃利斯和克利街交界的地方
It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet.
好吧 我好像知道是在哪
Yeah, all right, I think I know that-
我们可以带你去
We can show you, if you want.
我说我知道了
I said that I know it!
-我们可以帮忙找 -嗯
- We can help look. - Yeah.
不行
No.
不行 放学后 你们统统回家
No. After school, you are all to go home.
马上回家
Immediately.
不能骑车乱转
That means no biking around
到处找你们的朋友 自己去调查
looking for your friend, no investigating,
不许胡闹
no nonsense.
这不是《指环王》那样的书
This isn't some Lord of the Rings book.
-是《霍比特人》 -闭嘴吧
- The Hobbit. - Shut up!
别闹了
Stop it!
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
我说...清楚了吗
Do I make myself... clear?
-是的 长官 -是的 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
是的
Yeah.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
暗号♥
Password?
瑞达
Uh, Rada...
瑞达加斯特
Radaga-- Radagast?
对了 你可以进来了
Yeah. You may enter.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你猜怎么着
So, guess what?
我早下班了
I got off early and...
《鬼驱人》
Poltergeist.
不是不让我看吗
I... I thought I wasn't allowed to see it.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
只要你不会做一周的噩梦
As long as you don't have nightmares for a week.
我不会的 我不再那么容易怕了
No, I won't. I don't get scared like that anymore.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
小丑也不怕吗
Not even of clowns?
不
No.
女巫呢
What about my witch?
不 妈妈
No. Mom...
-我不是五岁小孩了 -但威尔·拜耶斯
- I'm not five anymore. - But Will Byers...
-我要把你煮了 -别闹 太傻了 妈妈
- I'm going to cook you up in my - Stop. That's so stupid. Mom!
威尔
Will?
-威尔 -威尔
- Will? - Will?
威尔
Will?
-威尔 -威尔
- Will? - Will!
-威尔 -威尔
- Will! - Will?
威尔
Will!
你在哪
Where are you?
天呐
Geez.
你父母忘给你饭吃了吗
Your parents forget to feed you?
所以你才出走了吗
Is that why you ran away?
他们
They, uh...
他们伤害你了吗
They hurt you?
你去了医院 被吓到了
You went to the hospital, you got scared,
就跑了出来 到了这里 是这样吗
you ran off, you wound up here, is that it?
好吧
All right.
我可以把这再给你
I'll give this back, all right?
你想吃多少都行
And you can have as much as you want.
好吗 或许还能给你冰淇淋吃
All right? Maybe even some ice cream.
但你得先回答我几个问题
But you gotta answer a few of my questions first, all right?
可以吗
We got a deal?
好 先说简单的 好吗
All right, let's start with the easy stuff. All right?
我叫本尼 本尼·哈蒙德
My name's Benny. Benny Hammond.
瞧 就这样 来
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表