如果你姐姐是泰芮·艾芙斯 那么是的
Well, if your sister's Terry Ives, then, yeah, we do.
你们可以进来
Okay, well, you can come in,
但如果你们指望泰芮说出什么来
but if you want Terry to tell you anything,
那你们来晚了五年
you're about five years too late.
泰芮 有客
Terry, you have some visitors.
你好 我叫乔伊·拜耶斯
Hello. My name's Joyce Byers.
他是霍普 我们从霍金斯开车过来的
This is Hopper. We drove over from Hawkins.
我儿子
You see, my son...
他失踪近一周了
he's been missing for almost a week now,
我们想跟你谈谈
and we were wondering if we could talk to you
你女儿 简
about your daughter, Jane?
如果你能告诉我们
If there's anything that
她是什么时候被抢走的
you could tell us about when she was taken...
你和布伦纳博士是什么关系
What was your relationship with Dr. Brenner?
你们还有联♥系♥吗
You guys keep in touch?
这是他
This is...this is him.
这是威尔
This is Will.
你可能在新闻上见过他
You may have seen him on... on the news.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
我说了 你们是在浪费时间
I told you, you're wasting your time.
没有卢卡斯一起来感觉好怪
This is weird without Lucas.
-他该跟我握手的 -他就是嫉妒
- He should've shaken my hand. - He's just jealous.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
有时候 你瞎得让我震惊
Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.
他是你的死党 是吧
He's your best friend, right?
-对 我也不知道 -没事 我理解
- Yeah... I mean, I don't know. - It's fine. I get it.
我四年级才转过来
I didn't get here until the fourth grade.
而且他就在你隔壁
He had the advantage of living next door.
但那些都无所谓
But none of that matters.
重要的是 他是你的好死党
What matters is that he is your best friend.
然后这女孩一出现
And then this girl shows up
就住在你家地下室
and starts living in your basement,
而你的眼睛就只盯着她了
and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her.
-才不是的 -就是 你很清楚
- That's not true. - Yes, it is. And you know it.
他也明白 但没人敢说什么
And he knows it. But no one ever says anything
直到你俩开始对彼此吼叫 拳脚相加
until you both start punching and yelling at each other
像一对智商为零的妖精
like goblins with intelligence scores of zero.
-这下大家都尴尬了 -他才不是我死党
- Now everything's weird. - He's not my best friend.
-得了 -他是 但你也是
- Yeah, right. - I mean, he is, but so are you.
-威尔也是 -死党不能超过一个
- And so is Will. - Can't have more than one best friend.
-谁说的 -这叫逻辑
- Says who? - Says logic.
去你的逻辑
Well, I call bull on your logic,
你也是我的死党
because you're my best friend, too.
好吧
Okay.
不会是...
You don't think...
绝对的
Definitely.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
她大学时参与了一项研究
She was a part of some study in college.
-精神控制 -对 就是那个
- MK Ultra? - Yeah, that's the one.
50年代♥开♥始的
Was started in the '50s.
泰芮加入时
By the time Terry got involved,
实验已经不行了
it was supposed to be ramping down,
但用的药物却越来越疯狂
but the drugs just got crazier.
把她搞得很神经
Messed her up good.
是中情局操控的吗
This was the CIA that ran this?
再早几年 你和泰芮能处得来
You and Terry would've gotten along.
"那些人"
"The Man," With a big capital "M."
他们给
They'd pay... you know,
我姐姐这样的人几百块钱
a couple hundred bucks to people like my sister,
让他们服药 迷幻剂什么的
give 'em drugs, psychedelics. LSD, mostly.
然后把她脱♥光♥
And then they'd strip her naked
放进隔离缸里
and put her in these isolation tanks.
隔离缸
Isolation tanks?
对 就是大浴缸
Yeah.These big bathtubs, basically,
里面装着盐水 让你在里面漂着
filled with salt water, so you can float around in there.
你失去一切感觉
You lose any sense of
什么知觉都没有 什么都看不到
sense and feel nothing, see nothing.
他们想扩展大脑的边界
They wanted to expand the boundaries of the mind.
嬉皮的破烂玩意
Real hippie crap.
他们并没逼迫她
I... I mean, it's not like they were forcing her
做这些事
to do any of this stuff.
问题是
The thing is, though, is that
她不知道自己当时已经怀孕了
she didn't know she was pregnant at the time.
简
Jane.
你有她的照片吗
Do you have any pictures of her?
我觉得你们不明白
I don't think you guys understand.
泰芮在晚期妊娠时流产了
Terry miscarried in the third trimester.
她一直留着这些 12年了
She keeps all of this up. Been doing it for 12 years.
泰芮假装简是真的
Terry pretends like Jane is real,
好像她哪天会回家来
like she's gonna come home someday.
说她很特别 生来就有"超能力"
Says she's special. Born with "abilities."
超能力
Abilities?
你读史蒂芬·金的东西吗
You read any Stephen King?
你俩还真害怕了
You guys look scared, actually.
那都是编的
I mean, it's all make-believe.
什么样的能力
What... what kind of abilities?
心灵感应 念力
Telepathy, telekinesis...
就是各种用意念做的事
You know, shit you can do with your mind.
所以大坏蛋把简偷走了
That's why the big, bad Man stole Jane away.
爸爸
Papa!
她的孩子是个武器 去打共♥产♥党了
Her baby's a weapon, off fighting the commies.
医生说 这就是应对机制
You know, the doctors all say it's a coping mechanism.
为应对罪恶感
You know, to deal with the guilt.
你觉得有可能
Do you think there is any chance
她说的是实话吗
she could be telling the truth?
关于曾生下了孩子
About having had the kid.
没有出生证明 医院没有记录
There is no birth certificate, nothing from the hospital.
医生和护士都证实了她的流产
Doctors and nurses all confirm that she miscarried.
是啊 但那可能是掩饰 是吧
Yeah, but that could've been covered up. Right?
就像我说的 你和泰芮能处得来
Like I said, you and Terry would've gotten along.
糟糕
Oh, man.
再来四盒.38子弹
And I'll have four boxes of the .38s.
你们俩小孩子要这些做什么
What you kids doin' with all this?
猎怪物
Monster hunting.
"猎怪物"
"Monster hunting"?
上周
You know, last week...
我去买♥♥一件史蒂夫可能会喜欢的上衣
I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like.
我和芭比挑了一周末
It took me and Barb all weekend.
感觉好像是生死大事 现在呢
It seemed like life or death, you know? And, and now...
你在跟乔纳森·拜耶斯买♥♥捕熊陷阱
You're shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers.
是啊
Yeah.
哪部分最怪
What's the weirdest part?
我还是捕熊陷阱
Me or the bear trap?
你 绝对是你
You. It's definitely you.
南茜
Hey, Nance!
期待你的电影哦
Can't wait to see your movie.
他说什么呢
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你去哪
Where are you going?
南茜 等等
Nancy, wait!
南茜
Nancy!
难以置信 这些个孩子啊
I can't believe it. These kids!
天呐
Jesus.
等等
Wait!
汤米 你写字像三岁小孩
Tommy, you write like a three-year-old.
-闭嘴 -我都不知道你还会写字
- Shut up! - I didn't know you could spell.
好啊 公主
There, princess!
她看上去很不爽
She looks upset.