该我什么
My turn for what?
尿裤子
Wet yourself.
-什么 -往下跳
- What? - Jump...
否则没牙仔就得早去见牙医
or Toothless here gets an early trip to the dentist.
住手 别
Stop! No!
我这就割了他
I'll cut him right now!
好吧 等等 等等
All right, just hold on! Hold on!
迈克 别 我不需要我的乳牙 迈克
Mike, don't do it. I don't need my baby teeth, Mike!
迈克 真的 别
Mike, seriously, don't!
迈克 别
Mike, don't do it!
真的 别啊 别啊
Seriously, don't do it, man! Seriously, don't!
特洛伊 我觉得这样不好
Troy, I don't think this is a good idea, man.
迈克 别
Mike, don't!
牙医办公室5秒后开门
Dentist's office opens in five...
Four! Three!
-2 -迈克
- Two! - Mike!
One!
天呐
Holy shit.
她弄断了我的胳膊 我的胳膊
She broke my arm! My arm!
滚
Go.
我们快走 快走 走啊
Let's get out of here! Let's go! Go!
是啊 没错 走吧
Yeah, that's right! You better run!
她是我们的朋友 而且她是个疯子
She's our friend and she's crazy!
你再来 她就杀了你们
You come back here and she'll kill you!
听到了吗 她会杀了你们 你们这群混♥蛋♥
You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!
她会杀了你们 听到了吗
She'll kill you, you hear me?
一一 你没事吧
El, are you okay?
一一
El?
迈克 对不起
Mike... I'm sorry.
对不起 为什么说对不起
Sorry? What are you sorry for?
入口
The gate...
是我打开的
I opened it.
我是那个怪物
I'm the monster.
不不 一一 你不是怪物
No. No, El, you're not the monster.
你救了我
You saved me.
你明白吗 你救了我
Do you understand? You saved me.
我看到他们了 他们正往家走
I have eyes on 'em now. They're heading home.
怪物
怪物