这样好多了
That's better.
你不需要
You don't need it.
还好看吗
Still pretty?
当然
Yeah!
好看 很好看
Pretty. Really pretty.
一一
El?
嗯
Yes?
你在家我很高兴
Um, I'm happy you're home.
我也是
Me, too.
伙伴们
Guys!
卢卡斯 我觉得他有麻烦了
It's Lucas, I think he's in trouble.
你还记得他说他在找入口吗
Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?
-记得 -如果他找到了呢
- Yeah. - What if he found it?
他在说什么
What's he saying?
我不知道 他远在信♥号♥♥接收范围之外了
I don't know, he's way out of range.
该死
...son of a bitch!
卢卡斯 如果你能听到我们就慢点说
Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down.
我们听不懂你在说什么
We can't understand you.
好 收到 你们听得到吗
Yes, I copy! Do you?
他们知道十一在那里
They know about Eleven!
快离开那里 他们知道十一在那
Get out of there! They know about Eleven!
坏人要来了 所有坏人
The bad men are coming! All of them!
听到了吗 坏人要来了
Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!
"疯狂的母鸡" 这什么意思
"Mad hen." Does that mean anything to you?
是代号♥还是什么玩意
Like a code name or something?
-坏人要来了 -"坏人"
- The bad men are coming! - "Bad men."
坏人
Bad men!
待在这儿
Stay here.
那人在做什么
What's that guy doing?
你不会觉得
You don't think...
我知道她和史蒂夫经常待在一起
Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together,
-所以我觉得可能 -妈妈
- so I thought maybe-- - Mom!
他在家吗
Well, is he home?
-你可能可以问问他 -妈妈
- Maybe you could ask him? - Mom!
不好意思 你能等我一下吗
I'm sorry, can you just hold on, please?
迈克 我在讲电♥话♥ 我和你说过无数次
Michael, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times--
-你有安排什么维修吗 -什么
- Did you schedule any repairs? - What?
有人要来家里修东西吗
Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?
我没明白 有东西坏了吗
I don't understand. Is there something wrong--
-没 妈妈 家里没东西坏了 -迈克
- No, Mom, nothing's wrong in the house. - Mike!
-等一下 -迈克
- One second. - Mike!
我们得离开了 马上
We need to leave... right now.
迈克尔
Michael!
如果有人问我在哪里 就说我出国了
If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country.
什么
What?
走走走走走走走走走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-天呐 天呐 天呐 -达斯汀
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Dustin!
达斯汀 听得到吗
Dustin, do you copy?
听得到 卢卡斯 他们发现我们了
Yeah, Lucas, they're on us.
-你们在哪 -康沃利斯街
- Where are you? - Cornwallis.
榆树街和樱桃街街口见
Meet me at Elm and Cherry!
收到 榆树街和樱桃街街口
Copy. Elm and Cherry!
好的
Okay.
-糟了 -这边 快点
- Shit! - This way, come on!
闪开
Out of the way!
闪开
Out of the way!
-卢卡斯 -他们在哪
- Lucas! - Where are they?
-我不知道 -我觉得我们甩掉他们了
- I don't know. - I think we lost them.
走走走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
走走走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
-快点快点 -糟了糟了糟了糟了糟了
- Faster, faster! - Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
天 天呐
Holy... holy shit!
你 你看到她对那货车做的了吗
Did... did you see what she did to that van?
没有 达斯汀 我们没看到
No, Dustin, we missed it.
-我的意思是那简直 -棒呆了
- I mean that was... - Awesome.
棒呆了
It was awesome.
所有我说你是个叛徒之类的话
Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff...
是我错了
I was wrong.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
朋友
Friends...
朋友之间不撒谎
friends don't lie.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也是
Me, too.
乔纳森 天呐 怎么回事
Jonathan? Jesus, what... what happened?
-女士 -我没事
- Ma'am... - I'm fine.
为什么他戴着手铐
Why is he wearing handcuffs?
你家孩子对一位警♥察♥动手 这就是原因
Well, your boy assaulted a police officer. That's why.
-拿下来 -恐怕我做不到
- Take them off. - I am afraid I cannot do that.
-把它们拿下来 -听她的 拿下来
- Take them off! - You heard her. Take 'em off.
局长 我明白大家的心情
Chief, I get everyone's emotional here,
但有个东西你得看一下
but there's something you need to see.
这是什么东西
What is this?
你怎么不问问你儿子
Why don't you ask your son?
我们在他车上找到的
We found it in his car.
-什么 -你为什么要翻我的车
- What? - Why are you going through my car?
这真的是你现在该问的问题吗
Is that really the question you should be asking right now?
来我办公室见我
I wanna see you in my office.
你不会相信我的
You won't believe me.
你为什么不试试呢
Why don't you give me a try?
迈克 迈克
Mike? Mike?
就来了 等等
Yeah, just a minute, please!
天呐
Jiminy Christmas.
别着急
Hold your horses.
维勒先生
Mr. Wheeler?
我是
Yes?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你觉得我儿子把这女孩藏起来了
You think my son is hiding this girl?
她怎么没有头发
What happened to her hair?
我们只想知道你们上周你们有没有见过她
We just need to know if you've seen her in the past week.
-没有没有 -绝对没有
- No, no. - Absolutely not.
我们儿子跟一个女孩
Our son with a girl?
相信我
I mean, believe me,
如果有女孩睡在这家里 我们会知道的
if he had a girl sleeping in this house, we'd know about it.
对吗
Wouldn't we?
这女孩
This girl...
她做了什么
what has she done?
恐怕我不能回答这个问题
I'm afraid I can't answer that.
我的天呐 她是苏联人吗
Oh, my God, is she Russian?
-你不能这么对待我们 -你得冷静下
- You can't treat us like this. - I need you to stay calm.
你到我家来
You come into my house,
你告诉我我的儿子藏着某个女孩
and you tell me that my son is hiding some girl,
说他有危险 但你又不能告诉我们原因吗
and that he's in danger, but you can't tell us why?
然后你还想让我冷静吗
And you, what, you expect me to remain, what, calm?
我知道这让人很难接受
I understand how upsetting this is.
我也希望能告诉你更多情况
I wish we could tell you more...
但是我可以告诉你 你的儿子迈克
but I can tell you that your son, Michael,
现在很危险
is in real danger.
我们想要救他
We want to help him.
我们也会救他 我保证
We will help him. I give you my word.
但在此之前
But in order for me to do that...
你得相信我
you have to trust me.
你会相信我吗
Will you trust me?
那就好
Good.
现在...
Now...
你觉得你儿子可能会去哪里
do you have any idea where your son might have gone?
这里就是兰道夫路
This is Randolph Road, right here.
围栏从这里开始 然后绕了一圈
The fence starts here, and goes all the way around.
这里就是实验室
And this is the lab right here.
入口肯定在某处
The gate's gotta be in there somewhere.