See? Like this. Here.
握住 没事的 没事
I got you. Don't worry. It's okay.
Nice to meet you, yeah. And you are?
What's that mean?
What's it mean?
- No. - Well, I'll be damned.
"No"? No, what?
All right. I guess no more food, then.
What's it mean?
All right, then.
Here you go.
Take it easy, take it easy.
Yeah, look, all I know is that she's scared to death.
Yeah, I think maybe she's been abused or...
kidnapped or something.
Yeah, it'd be great if someone would come by.
嗯 兰道夫巷4819号♥ 对 兰道夫
Yeah, we're at 4819 Randolph Lane. Yeah, Randolph.
Come on, kid!
I got something.
-是他的车吗 -嗯 肯定是摔下来了
- That his bike? - Yeah, he must have crashed.
You think he got hurt in the fall?
Not so hurt he couldn't walk away.
Bike like this is like a Cadillac to these kids.
He would've walked it home.
...get off work if I win.
Oh, Friday I'm supposed to...
...but we will cover whatever the damages are to your property.
- It's just, um... - That's for sure.
Is Lonnie there?
- Lonnie isn't here right now. - Can you please put him on--
-我说了 朗尼不在 -你是谁
- I told you, Lonnie's not here. - Who is this?
-他女友 辛西娅 -辛西娅
- His girlfriend, Cynthia. - Cynthia.
-你是谁 -辛西娅 我是乔伊
- Who the hell is this? - Cynthia, this is Joyce.
- Who? - Lonnie's ex-wife.
- I really need to speak to him - Lonnie's not here.
- Can you please put-- No! - Why don't you call back later?
No, not later. Now!
- Bitch! - Mom.
- What? - You have to stay calm.
Hey, you've reached Lonnie.
Leave a message and I'll holler right back at ya.
Lonnie, some teenager just hung up on me.
Will is... is missing. I don't know where he is.
I just need you to call me back, please, just--
Damn it! Damn it!
-就放在那儿吗 -是的 卡尔
- It was just lying there? - Yeah. Cal?
-上面有血吗 或是... -不不 没有
- Did it have any blood on it, or - No, no, no, no, no...
If you found the bike out there, why are you here?
- Well, he had a key to the house, right? - Yeah.
maybe he came home.
You think I didn't check my own house?
I'm not saying that.
-这一直都有吗 -什么 我不知道
- Has this always been here? - What? I don't know.
可能吧 我养了俩儿子 看看这里
Probably. I mean, I have two boys. Look at this place.
You're not sure?
Hey, what's up with this guy, huh?
没事 他大概就是饿了 来吧
Nothing, he's probably just hungry. Come on.
What are you, deaf? I've been calling you.
What's going on?
Are you sure you're okay, Chief?
Listen, I want you to call Flo.
I want to get a search party together, all right?
All the volunteers she can muster. Bring flashlights, too.
Hey, you think we got a problem here?
We should be out there right now.
We should be helping look for him.
我们说过了 迈克 局长说
We've been over this, Mike. The chief says--
- I don't care what the chief said. - Michael!
We have to do something. Will can be in danger.
More reason to stay put.
- Mom! - End of discussion.
So... me and Barbara are gonna study at her house tonight.
- That's cool, right? - No, not cool.
What? Why not?
Why do you think? Am I speaking Chinese in this house?
Until we know Will is okay, no one leaves.
- This is such bullshit. - Language.
So we're under house arrest?
Just because Mike's friend got lost on the way home from...
Wait, this is Will's fault?
Nancy, take that back.
- No! - You're just pissed off
'cause you wanna hang out with Steve.
- Steve? - Who is Steve?
-她的新男友 -你个小混♥蛋♥ 迈克
- Her new boyfriend. - You are such a douchebag, Mike!
Nancy, come back.
没事的 霍莉 喝点果汁吧
It's okay. It's okay, Holly. Here, have some juice, okay?
You see, Michael?
- You see what happens? - What happens when what?
I'm the only one acting normal here!
I'm the only one that cares about Will!
That is really unfair, son.
- Mike! - Let him go.
I hope you're enjoying your chicken, Ted.
What did I do?
What'd I do?
- Will! - Will Byers!
威尔 我们来找你了 伙计
Will, we're here for you, bud!
He's a good student.
-什么 -威尔 他是个好学生
- What? - Will. He's a good student.
Great one, actually.
I don't think we've met. Scott Clarke.
Teacher, Hawkins Middle. Earth and biology.
I always had a distaste for science.
Well, maybe you had a bad teacher.
Yeah, Ms. Ratliff was a piece of work.
Ratliff? You bet.
She's still kicking around, believe it or not.