放我出去
Let me out of here!
来人啊
Somebody, please!
放我出去
Let me out!
你的儿子
Your son.
我们知道你一直在与他联♥系♥
We know you've been in contact with him.
放开我...
You have to let me...
你什么时候与他联♥系♥的 如何联♥系♥的
When and how did you make contact with him?
什么
What?
六个人
Six.
什么
What?
六个人
Six.
这周有六个人被抓走了
Six people have been taken this week.
这个抓走你儿子的东西
This... thing that took your son...
我们还没能完全弄明白
We don't really understand it.
但是它的行为是可预测的
But its behavior is predictable.
和所有生物一样
Like all animals...
它需要进食
it eats.
它还会抓走更多儿子
It will take more sons.
更多女儿
More daughters.
我想要拯救他们
I want to save them.
我想要拯救你的儿子
I want to save your son.
但是我现在做不到
But I can't do that.
我需要你的帮助
Not without your help.
别说了
Stop.
我知道你是什么人
I know who you are.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
是你把我儿子带走的
You took my boy away from me!
你把他留在那种地方自生自灭
You left him in that place to die!
你伪造了他的死亡
You faked his death!
我们还举办了葬礼
We had a funeral.
我们还把他埋葬了
We buried him.
现在你还来请求我的帮助
And now you're asking for my help?
去死吧你
Go to hell.
你知道些什么
Okay, now what do you know?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我有结巴吗
Did I stutter?
我告诉你们了
I told you.
我什么都知道
Everything.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我知道你绑♥架♥孩子们
I know you do experiments on
还在他们身上做实验
kidnapped little kids,
他们的家长现在伤痛欲绝
whose parents' brains you've turned to mush.
我知道你们这次做的太过了
And I know you went a little too far this time
现在你们彻底搞砸了
and you messed up in a big way.
你们真的搞砸了 是不是
I mean, you really messed up, didn't you? Big time.
这也是你们想要掩盖踪迹的原因
That's why you're trying to cover your tracks.
你们杀死了本尼·哈蒙德
You killed Benny Hammond,
伪造了威尔·拜耶斯的死亡
you faked Will Byers' death.
你们伪造成这个小女孩离家出走的假象
You made it look like that little girl just ran away.
我告诉你了
See, I told you.
-我什么都知道 -你和谁一伙儿的
- I know everything. - All right, who are you working with?
没有谁
Nobody.
但我把这些都告诉了我在《时代周刊》的朋友
But I did give all this over to my friend at the Times.
他会把一切都曝光的
He's gonna blow this thing wide open.
你只是个瘾君子
You're just a junkie.
一个过了糟糕的一周的小镇警♥察♥
A small town cop who had a really bad week.
这一次药片吃得太多了
Took one too many pills this time.
你回来这里是个错误的决定
You made a mistake coming back here.
不 并不是
No, I didn't.
接下来会发生这些事情
Here's what's gonna happen.
你会把我和乔伊·拜耶斯放了
You're gonna let me and Joyce Byers go...
你会为我们提供所需的所有物品
you're gonna give us anything we need,
然后我们会找到她的儿子
and we're gonna find her son.
然后我们会忘记发生的所有事
And then we're gonna forget that any of this ever happened.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
就是这样
That's right.
南茜 乔纳森
Nancy? Jonathan?
-他们走了 -什么
- They're gone. - What?
南茜和乔纳森 他的车不见了
Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone.
也许他们正在某个地方激吻吧
They're probably just sucking face somewhere.
-好恶心 -不可能
- Gross. - No. No way!
他们是和局长一起走的吗
Did they go with the chief?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有
No.
什么 你看见他们了吗
What? Did you see them?
你知道他们去哪儿了吗
Do you know where they went?
-是的 -哪里 他们去哪里了
- Yes. - Where? Where did they go?
魔王
Demogorgon.
女孩儿在哪里
Where's the girl?
你必须向我保证
You gotta give me your word.
这件事绝对不会有其他人知道
Nobody's ever gonna find out about this.
还有 其他的三个孩子
And those other three kids,
那些男孩 你们不要再来骚扰他们
those boys, you're gonna leave them alone.
然后我就会告诉你
Then I'll tell you.
你们的小小实验品在哪里
Tell you where your little science experiment is.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们达成了协议
We came to an agreement.
什么
What?
听着 发生在这里的所有事情
Look, everything that's happened here
和即将发生的事情
and everything that's gonna happen,
我们都不能谈论
we don't talk about.
你想威尔回来吗
You want Will back?
这个地方就和此事毫无关系
This place had nothing to do with it.
这就是协议的内容 明白了吗
That's the deal. You got it?
这是什么
What is this?
保护措施 那边的空气有毒
Protection. The atmosphere is toxic.
但是我儿子在那里 他...
But my son's in there. He...
快穿上
Put it on.
我告诉你 这是个错误
I'm telling you, this is a mistake.
这事完了 这不正是你所想要的结果吗
It's gone. Isn't that what you wanted?
如果他们找到男孩了怎么办
And if they find the boy?
他们不可能找得到的
That's not gonna happen.
没事吧
Hey, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
你要放松 知道吗
I need you to relax, okay?
呼吸放缓 深呼吸
I want you to slow down your breathing, take deep breaths.
吸气 呼气
In and out.
深吸...
Deep breath in...
呼气
and out.
吸气 呼气
In and out.
-吸气 呼气 -这是巨魔最喜欢的食物
- In and out. - It's troll's favorite food!
-公主 -不要 爸爸
- Princess! - No, Daddy! No, Daddy!
烤公主拌肉汁辣椒粉
Roasted princess with paprika and gravy!
不要 爸爸
No! No, Daddy. No, Daddy.
你还好吗
You all right?
怎么回事
What's going on?
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? What happened? - I don't know. I don't know.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
放松 亲爱的
Relax, relax. Honey, honey.
亲爱的 深呼吸
Honey, just breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe.
吸气 呼气 慢点
In and out. Slow, slow, slow.
和我一起吸气 呼气
In and out with me.
吸...
In...
-还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事了
Yeah.
记住...
Remember...
直接去威尔房♥间 还有...
Straight into Will's room. And...
不要踩到陷阱
Don't step on the trap.
等待悠悠球动
Wait for the yo-yo to move.