然后...
Then...
好
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready.
数到三
On three.
一
One...
二
two...
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this--
乔纳森 别说了
Jonathan, stop talking.
-我只是觉得你不用 -三
- I'm just saying, you don't have to-- - Three.
各位 这太疯狂了
Guys, guys! This is crazy.
我们不能就这么干等着
We can't just wait around.
迈克 难道你忘了 我们还在逃命
Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives.
坏人还在找我们
The bad men are still looking for us.
而且还不知道你姐姐的下落
Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is.
一一会找到他们的
El can find them.
迈克 看看她
Mike, look at her.
我们还是按照局长的计划来吧
I still think we should stick to the Chief's plan.
没错 我们留在这藏好一一 保护好她
Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe.
这是首要任务 记得吗
That's the most important thing, remember?
再说她不会有事的 乔纳森会陪着她
Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan.
没错 她现在还挺厉害的
Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so...
你去哪儿 你刚才说按计划来
Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!
我知道 我去弄点巧克力布丁而已
I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding.
食堂菲利斯阿姨会存那玩意
I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
一一需要补充能量
El needs to be recharged!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
只是风声
It's just the wind.
别担心
Don't worry.
我妈妈曾说过光未到声先行
My mom, she said the lights speak when it comes.
声先行
Speak?
闪烁
Blink.
一种警示作用
Think of them as alarms.
会太紧吗
Is that too tight?
不会
No, it's fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
南茜
Nancy?
怎么了
Yeah?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
你在吗 哥们 我是史蒂夫
Are you there, man? It's... it's Steve!
我只想找你聊聊
Listen, I just want to talk!
-史蒂夫 听我说 -南茜
- Steve, listen to me. - Hey. Nancy.
-你走吧 -我不是来惹事的
- You need to leave. - I'm not trying to start anything, okay?
我不管 你走吧
I don't care about that. You need to leave.
不不不 听着 我弄砸了 好吗
No, no, no. Listen, I messed up, okay?
我弄砸了
I messed... I messed up.
好吗
Okay?
我真的知错了 求你了
Really. Please.
我只想来道个歉
I just want to make things right.
好吗 求你了...
Okay? Please. Please...
你手怎么了
Hey, what happened to your hand?
这是血吗
Is that blood?
没事 只是个意外
Nothing. It was an accident.
-怎么回事 -没事
- Yeah, what's going on? - Nothing.
-慢着 是他弄的吗 -不
- Wait a sec. Did he do this to you? - No.
-南茜 让我进去 -不不不 史蒂夫
- Nancy, let me in! - No. No! No, Steve!
-什么情况 -你赶紧出去
- What is... What the... - You need to get out of here.
-这些是... -听我说 这不是请求
- Whoa. What is all-- - Listen to me. I'm not asking you,
-这是命令 出去 -什么味道
- I'm telling you, get out of here! - What is that smell?
-汽油吗 -史蒂夫 出去
- Is that... is that gasoline? - Steve, get out!
慢着 到底怎么回事
Wait. What? What is going on?
五秒钟内给我出去
You have five seconds to get out of here.
你们在整我吗 别闹了 把枪放下
Okay, is this a joke? Stop. Put the gun down.
-我是为你好 -南茜
- I'm doing this for you. - Nancy.
-慢着 这什么情况 -南茜
- Wait. Is this a... What is this? - Nancy.
-三 二 -不不不
- Three. Two. - No, no, no! No, no!
南茜 灯
Nancy! The lights.
-来了 -慢着 什么来了
- It's here. - Wait, what's here?
-在哪 -什么在哪儿
- Where is it? - Where is what? Whoa!
-拿着枪小心点 -在哪儿
- Easy with that! - Where is it?
不知道 我没看到
I don't know. I don't see it.
什么在哪儿
Where is what?
有人能解释一下到底怎么回事吗
Hello? Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going--
快跑
Go! Go! Run!
快走 离开这儿
Go! Get out of here!
-跳 -天呐
- Jump! - Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐 那是什么玩意
Jesus! Jesus! What the hell was that?
-那是什么 -闭嘴
- What the hell was that? - Shut up!
它在干吗
What's it doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有听到什么吗
Do you hear anything?
没有
No.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
我问斯潘塞夫人红色是
"I asked Mrs. Spencer what
怎么来的 她说她不知道
made them red and she said she didn't know
然后说可怜可怜她别再问她问题了
and for pity's sake not to ask her any more questions.
她说我已经问了她有一千个问题了
She said I must have asked her a thousand already.
我想也是
I suppose I had, too,
但是如果不问问题你又怎么能解决问题呢
but how are you gonna find things out if you don't ask questions?
那到底是什么让路变红了
And what does make roads red?
我不知道 马修说
'Well, I don't know,' said Matthew.
我真庆幸自己还活着
It just makes me feel glad to be alive...
这个世界真是太有趣了
it's such an interesting world."
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
疯了 疯了 疯了
This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.
疯了 疯了 疯了
This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!
你在做什么 你疯了吗
What are you do-- What are you doing? Are you insane?
它会回来的
It's going to come back!
所以你得离开
So you need to leave.
立刻
Right now.
它在哪
Where is it?
出来啊 出来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch.
-看到它了吗 -没有 哪里...
- You see it? - No. Where--
出来啊
Come on.
你在哪 出来啊
Where are you? Come on!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Go to hell, you son of a bitch!
史蒂夫
Steve!
他踩到陷阱了
He's in the trap!
-他被困住了 -乔纳森 快
- He's stuck! - Jonathan, now!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
退后
Get back!
-它去哪了 -不
- Where did it go? - No.
它肯定死了
It has to be dead.
肯定死了
It has to be.
快走
Come on.
那是我的房♥子吗
Is that my house?
它受伤了
It was hurt.
妈妈
Mom.
是你吗
Is that you?
妈妈
Mom.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔伊 快走
Joyce, come on.