它去哪了
Where's it going?
我觉得那不是怪兽造成的
I don't think that's the monster.
-找到了 -我就知道她藏了很多
- Found it! - I knew she was hoarding it.
-我就知道 -太好了
- I knew it. - Yeah.
总是撒谎 说都卖♥♥完了
Always lying, saying she's out.
赤♥裸♥裸的骗子
Bald-faced liar.
迈克 我找到了巧克力布丁
Mike, I found the chocolate pudding!
好
Okay!
你感觉好些了吗
Are you feeling any better?
什么是布丁
What's "Putting"?
布丁是
Pudding, it's...
你用勺子吃的巧克力果冻
it's this chocolate goo you eat with a spoon.
别担心 等一切结束后
Don't worry, when all this is over,
你就不用再像狗一样
you won't have to keep eating junk food
吃垃圾食物和剩菜剩饭了
and leftovers like a dog anymore.
我妈妈是个超棒的厨师
My mom, she's a pretty awesome cook.
你想吃什么她都能做
She can make you whatever you like.
冷冻华夫饼呢
Eggos?
可以 还有其他真正的食物
Well, yeah, Eggos, but real food, too.
听着 我在想
See, I was thinking,
等一切都结束后
once all this is over and
威尔回来了 你也不用再隐藏身份
Will's back and you're not a secret anymore,
我的父母可以给你买♥♥张床放在地下室
my parents can get you an actual bed for the basement.
或者你也可以住我的房♥间
Or you can take my room if you want,
反正我也一直待在地下室
since I'm down there all the time anyways.
我想说的是 他们会照顾你
My point is, they'll take care of you.
他们会成为你的新父母
They'll be like your new parents,
南茜 她会是你的新姐姐
and Nancy, she'll be like your new sister.
你就会是我的哥哥
Will you be like my brother?
什么 不 不
What? No, no.
为什么不
Why "No"?
因为...
Because...
因为这不同
'cause it's different.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 可能也没什么不同吧
I mean, I don't know, I guess it's not.
太傻了
It's stupid.
迈克
Mike?
怎么了
Yeah?
真朋友是不会撒谎的
Friends don't lie.
好吧...
Well...
我在想...
I was thinking...
我不知道...
I don't know...
也许我们可以一起去雪球舞会
maybe we can go to the Snow Ball together.
-雪球舞会是 -是一种俗气的学校舞会
-"Snow Ball"? - It's this cheesy school dance,
你可以体育馆去跟着音乐跳舞之类的
where you go in the gym and dance to music and stuff.
我从来没去过 但我知道
I've never been, but I know
你不应该和你的妹妹去
you're not supposed to go with your sister.
-为什么 -我是说
- No? - I mean...
你可以 但是会有点奇怪
you can, but it'd be really weird.
你要去学校舞会的话 你应该和
You go to school dances with someone that, you know...
你喜欢的人去
someone that you like.
-朋友吗 -不是朋友
- A friend? - Not a friend.
一个你...
Uh, someone like a...
南茜 我马上就回来 你待在这里
Nancy. Hold on, I'll be right back. Stay here.
快
Go!
你们两个跟我来
You two, on me.
我跟你说 这让你马上充满电恢复活力
This will charge your battery right up, I'm telling you.
-各位 各位 -怎么了
- Guys! Guys! - What is it?
他们发现我们了
They found us.
我们知道他们在这儿
We know they're here.
请注意 大楼西侧安全
Be advised, west side of the building is clear.
长官 我们都搜遍了 他们不在这儿
Sir, we've searched everywhere. There's no sign of them.
什么都没有
Nothin'.
封锁大楼
Keep it locked down.
好的
All right.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
他们怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
不知道 但他们知道我们在体育馆里
I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym.
蓝多
Lando.
-找到他们了 -快跑 快跑
- Got 'em! - Go, go, go, go, go!
快点
Come on!
-他们在这儿 别动 -掉头 回去
- There they are. Freeze. - Back! Go back!
快快 走左边
Go, go! Go left!
一一 你没事吧
El, are you okay?
一一
El!
-不太对劲 -她只是累坏了
- Something's wrong. - She's just drained.
不是的 不是的 她醒不过来了 一一
No, no, no, she won't wake up. El!
一一 一一
El! El!
这里又有血
There's more blood.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这边
This way.
-她没什么呼吸了 -我们得走了
- She's barely breathing. - We gotta go.
别动她
Leave her.
-离那个孩子远点 -不
- Step away from the child. - No!
你想要她 先把我们杀了
You want her, you have to kill us first.
-就是 -吃屎吧
- That's right! - Eat shit!
-不 不 -放开我
- Oh, no! No, no! - No! No! Get off me!
-你个白♥痴♥ -不
- You idiot! - No!
-放开我 -放开
- Get off me! - Ow! Let go!
十一 十一 你能听到吗
Eleven? Eleven, can you hear me?
十一
Eleven?
爸爸
Papa?
对对 我是你♥爸♥爸
Yes, yes, it's your papa.
-放开我 -我来了
- Get off of me. - I'm here now.
放开她 放开她 你个混♥蛋♥
Let her go! Let her go, you bastard!
你病了
Shh, shh, you're sick.
你病了 但我会让你好起来的
You're sick, but I'm going to make you better.
我要把你带回家 让你再次恢复健康
I'm going to take you back home, where I can make you well again.
回家 让情况好转起来
Where we can make all of this better,
不会有谁再受伤了
so no one else gets hurt.
坏
Bad.
坏
Bad.
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike.
迈克
Mike.
血
Blood.
什么
What?
血
Blood.
魔王
Demogorgon.
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快跑
Come on, come on. Go, go!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
威尔 威尔
Will! Will!
威尔 天呐
Will! Oh, my God!
威尔 霍普
Will! Hopper!
天啊 你得帮我把他弄出来
Oh, my God! You need to help get him out!
把他弄出来
Get him out!
老天
Oh, Jesus.
-快 快 -天啊
- Come on, come on! - Oh, my God!
抱歉 坚持住 马上就到了 马上就到
Sorry. Hold on, we're almost there. We're almost there.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
帮帮忙
Help, help.
来 把她弄到桌子上
Come on, get her on the table.
再坚持一会 好吗
Just hold on a little longer, okay?
他走了 坏人走了
He's gone. The bad man's gone.
我们很快就回家了 我妈妈
We'll be home soon, and my mom...
她会给你弄张你自己的床
she'll get you your own bed.
想吃多少冰冻松饼都行
You can eat as many Eggos as you want.
我们也可以去雪球舞会了
And we can go to the Snow Ball.
保证
Promise?
保证
Promise.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表