我跟你讲 是赛索妖蛇
It's the thessalhydra, I'm telling you.
不是赛索妖蛇
It's not the thessalhydra.
我跟你讲 就是赛索妖蛇
I'm telling you, it's the thessalhydra.
赛索妖蛇
The Thessalhydra!
-该死 -它在愤怒地咆哮
- Damn it. - It roars in anger!
-威尔 轮到你了 -我该怎么办
- Will, your action! - What should I do? I--
给他吃火球
Fireball him!
给这混♥蛋♥吃火球
Fireball the son of a bitch.
十四
Fourteen!
直接攻击 威尔贤者的火球击中了赛索妖蛇
Direct hit. Will the Wise's fireball hits the Thessalhydra.
它十分痛苦
It makes a painful...
然后...蜷缩在地上
and then... it crumbles to the ground.
它的爪子最后一次伸向了你
Its clawed hand reaches for you one last time
然后 然后 然后
and, and, and... and...
卢卡斯切下了它的七个脑袋
Lucas cuts off its seven heads,
达斯汀将脑袋放入了背包中
and Dustin places them into his bag of holding.
你把脑袋带出了地下城 胜利了
You carry the heads out of the dungeon, victorious,
然后献给了特里斯坦国王
and you present them to King Tristan.
他感谢你的英勇战斗和无私奉献
He thanks you for your bravery and service.
不止这些吧
That's not it, is it?
不 还有颁奖仪式
No, there's a medal ceremony--
颁奖仪式 你在说什么啊
Oh, a medal ceremony? What are you talking about?
-还有... -这场仗结束得也太快了
- And-- - The campaign was way too short.
-是啊 -都花了十个小时了
- Yeah! - It was ten hours!
但是这一点说服力都没有
But it doesn't make any sense.
-很有说服力 -没有 失落的骑士呢
- It makes sense. - Uh, no, what about the lost knight?
还有骄傲的公主
And the proud princess?
还有洞穴中的那些怪花
And those weird flowers in the cave?
我不知道哦 这...
I don't know, it's-- -
天啊 什么味儿
Jeez, what's that smell?
你们玩了一天游戏还是放了一天屁
Have you guys been playing games all day, or just farting?
是达斯汀啦
Oh, that's just Dustin.
是他放的屁
He farted.
-达斯汀放屁了 -好吧
- Dustin farted. - Okay.
-达斯汀放屁了 -你可真成熟 卢卡斯
- Dustin farted. - Very mature, Lucas.
达斯汀放屁了
Come on. Dustin farted!
-再见伙计们 -再见 威尔
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Will.
再见 威尔
See you, Will.
-住手 -不 你才住手
- Stop. - No, you stop.
不 你住手
No, you stop.
尖叫吧 你就像个小姑娘
Yeah, scream! You're like a little girl.
-玩得开心吗 -恩
- So, you have fun? - Yeah.
孩子们
Hey, boys.
维勒太太
Hey, Mrs. Wheeler.
替我祝你们妈妈圣诞节快乐
Hey, wish your mom a merry Christmas for me, okay?
-好的 -好 谢谢你 圣诞快乐
- Yeah. - Yeah, thank you. Uh, merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-你赢了吗 -是啊
- So, uh, you win? - Yeah.
-太好了 -乔纳森 等等
- Awesome. - Hey, Jonathan, wait up.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢
Thanks, um...
我...我没给你准备礼物
I... I didn't get you anything.
-我感觉...不好意思 -不
- I... I feel bad. - No.
不 这不算什么严格意义上的礼物
No, it's, uh, it's not really a present.
这是...你打开就知道了
It's, um... Well, you'll see.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-准备好了吗 我们走 -好
- You ready? Let's go. - Yeah.
好 系上安全带
All right. Buckle up.
我能打开吗
Can I open it?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
真不错
Pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 真不错
Yeah, pretty cool.
你给他了吗
Did you give it to him?
恩
Yeah.
你现在就走吗 局长
You leaving already, Chief?
得了吧 你以为我真的
Oh, come on, you think I actually
想来参加聚会吗 我只是饿了
wanted to come to this thing? I was just hungry.
好样的 就是这种精神
Oh, yeah, that's the spirit.
你的老婆没时间
Well, your wife doesn't have
给我做饭啊 你懂我的意思吗
time to cook for me, you know what I'm saying?
圣诞快乐 霍普
Merry Christmas, Hop.
你收到了什么
What you got there?
那是你的吗
That one of yours?
-是啊 -看上去很大
- Yeah. - Looks pretty big.
小心点 别摔坏了
Be careful. You'll break it.
你...你在干什么
What are you... What are you doing?
记录下来
Documenting.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
-这看上去很不错 -这煮得太老了
- It looks great. - Oh, this is just so overcooked.
-你看 这些土豆好稀 -妈妈
- And look, the potatoes are runny. - Mom.
-太稀了 -妈妈 味道会不错的
- They're so runny. - Mom, it's gonna be great.
-绝对是一台雅达利 -什么
- It's definitely an Atari. - An a-what-I?
绿色的礼物 是一台雅达利
The green present. It's an Atari.
我今天掂过达斯汀的 一样重
I felt Dustin's today, it's the same exact weight.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? Well... - Yeah.
那到时候就知道了
We'll have to see, won't we?
不许再偷看了
Hey, no more snooping.
不 我忘记洗手了 我马上回来
No, I forgot to wash my hands. I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
他要去洗手
He's washing his hands?
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
真不错 妈妈
Very good, Mom.
妈妈 威尔有没有和你说过游戏的事
Hey, Mom. Did Will tell you about, uh, the game?
-是啊 -没有 什么游戏
- Oh, yeah. - No. What game?
我冲他扔了一个火球...就死了
I threw a fireball at him and... dead.
等等 什么 你是说...
Wait, what is... You mean, this is...
不 你说的是龙与地下城吧
No, it's just Dungeons & Dragons.
-对 龙与地下城 -很好玩
- Dungeons & Dragons. Right. - It's fun.
逆世界
逆世界