But I assure you
那真的是你能采取的最好的办法
that is really the best thing you can do for him.
听着 我理解你去年经历了怎样的事
Listen. I understand what you went through last year. I get it.
但那些人都走了 好吗
But those people are gone. They're gone. Okay?
如果我们想撑过去
So if we're gonna get through this,
我...需要你明白 我是你这边的
I just... I need you to realize I'm on your side.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
"相信我"
"Trust me"?
-开什么玩笑 -是啊
- Are you kidding me? - Yeah, I know.
但是 大学会发学位 而他就有一个
But, you know, university gives out a degree, this guy's got it.
而且 他提到的那什么创伤后什么的
And look, that post-traumatic stuff he's talking about,
那是真的
that stuff is real.
他不会有事的 好吧
He's gonna be okay. All right?
机灵鬼鲍勃怎么样了
How's Bob the Brain?
别那么喊他
Don't call him that.
抱歉 旧习难改
Sorry. Old habit.
他挺好的 我们很好
He's good. We're good.
那就好 我替你高兴
Good. I'm happy for you.
真的
Really.
如果事情恶化 先来找我
Things get worse, you call me first.
打给我
You call me.
好
Okay.
他们准备好了 先生
They're ready for you, sir.
-派蒂 -萨姆
- Patty. - Sam.
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
看来今天又很热
Looks like another hot one today, huh?
这笑话百听不腻 先生
Never gets old, sir.
还是毫无踪影吗
Still no sign?
什么都没有
Jack shit.
该死 我妈会杀了我的
Damn it. My mom's gonna murder me.
那就回家吧 如果她来了我无线电通知你
So go home. I'll radio if she comes.
想得美
Oh, yeah, nice try.
你就是想赶我走 你好出手
You just want me out of here so you can make your move.
-因为你很有竞争力吗 -没错
- Oh, 'cause you're such a threat. - That's right.
她绝对抵挡不了我的魅力
She will not be able to resist these pearls.
-10点钟 10点钟 -什么
- Ten o'clock. Ten o'clock. - What?
-他们在吵架 -天呐
- They're arguing. They're arguing. - Oh, my God.
我看到了 我都不知道你干吗要用那个
I see that. I don't even know why you need those.
天呐 你好傻
God. You're so stupid.
她真了不起
She's incredible.
她是...
She's...
疯狂麦克斯
Mad Max.
晚饭后 你去挑不要的玩具做庭院出♥售♥
After dinner, I want you to pick out your toys for the yard sale.
-好吧 -挑两盒子
- Fine. - Two boxes' worth.
-两盒子 -没错
- Two boxes? - You heard me.
我不介意你送走一两个
I'm fine with you giving away a couple,
但是其他的感情价值太深了
but the other ones have way too much emotional value.
-感情价值 -那就是些塑料破烂 迈克尔
- Emotional value? - They're hunks of plastic, Michael.
你已经拿走了我的雅达利
You already took away my Atari.
你不想失去更多玩具
Didn't wanna lose more toys,
就不该偷南茜的钱
you shouldn't have stolen from Nancy.
不是偷 是借
I didn't steal. I borrowed.
你上周也没对科瓦斯基先生爆粗口 是吗
Oh, and you didn't curse out Mr. Kowalski last week either, right?
或是剽窃那篇论文 在厕所隔间里涂鸦
Or plagiarize that essay? Or graffiti the bathroom stall?
所有人都会在厕所里涂鸦
Everyone graffitis the bathroom stall.
那如果你的朋友跳崖 你也跟着跳吗
So if your friend jumps off a cliff, you're gonna jump, too?
我们知道你这一年很不顺利 迈克尔
We know you've had a hard year, Michael.
但我们对你够耐心了
But we've been patient.
这不是一振了 甚至不是三振了
This isn't strike one. This isn't even strike three.
是第20振了 你要坐冷板凳了
It's strike 20. You're on the bench, son.
如果我是教练
And if it'd been my coach,
你没被开除出队就算走运了
you'd be lucky to still be on the team.
两盒
Two boxes.
两盒
Two.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉我没做饭
I'm so sorry I didn't get to cook.
我本想做你们很喜欢的那种烤意面
I was gonna make that baked ziti you guys like so much,
但我忘了时间 转眼间
but I just forgot about the time, and before you know it,
"天呐 这就五点了"
"Oh, my God, it's five o'clock."
-没事的 -是啊
- It's fine. - Right.
-这很好 -我喜欢肯德基
- It's great. - I love KFC.
我注意到你们院子里插着"待售"的牌子
So, I noticed a "For Sale" sign out in your yard.
那是邻居的吗
Is that the neighbors', or...
-你说吗 -你说吧
- You wanna tell them? - Go ahead.
我们雇了一个叫莫里·鲍曼的人
We hired a man named Murray Bauman.
你们听说过他吗
Have either of you heard of him?
-没有 -应该没有
- No. - No, I don't think so.
他是《芝加哥太阳时报》的调查记者
He was an investigative journalist for the Chicago Sun-Times.
他挺出名的
He's pretty well known.
总之 他现在做自♥由♥职业了
Anyway, he's freelance now, and
他答应接下这案子了
he agreed to take the case.
那太好了
That's... That's great.
真的 太好了 是吧
No, that's really... That's great, right?
这究竟意味着什么
What exactly does that mean?
意味着他会做那个懒散的混♥蛋♥吉姆·霍普...
Means he's gonna do what that lazy son of a bitch Jim Hop...
抱歉
Sorry.
霍金斯警方没能做到的事
What the Hawkins police haven't been capable of doing.
意味着 现在有真正的侦探在查案了
Means we have a real detective on the case.
这意味着
It means...
我们能找到我们家芭比了
we're going to find our Barb.
如果有人能找到她 那就是这人了
If anyone can find her, it's this man.
他已经有线索了
He already has leads.
天呐 他这钱真是花的值
By God, he's worth every last penny.
所以你们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Is that why you're selling the house?
别担心我们 亲爱的 我们没事的
Don't worry about us, sweetie. We're fine.
我们很好
More than fine.
很久以来 我们终于开始有希望了
For the first time in a long time, we're hopeful.
失陪一下 我就回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
太好吃了
It's finger-lickin' good.
一一 你在吗 一一
El, are you there? El?
是我 是迈克
It's me. It's Mike.
今天是第352天 晚上7点40分
It's day 352, 7:40 p.m.
我还在这儿
I'm still here.
如果你在 说句话
If you're out there, say something.
或给我个暗示
Or give me a sign.
我什么都不会说的
I won't even say anything. Just...
我就是想知道你没事
I wanna know if you're okay.
我好傻
I'm so stupid.
迈克
Mike.
-迈克 -喂 是你吗
- Mike? - Hello, is that you?
是我 达斯汀 你怎么又上这个频道了
Yeah, it's me, Dustin. What're you doing on this channel again?
我找你一天了
I've been trying to reach you all day.
我们是对的 麦克斯就是疯狂麦克斯
We were right. Max is Mad Max.
-我忙呢 -但是
- Yeah, I'm busy. - But...
-我们现在怎么办 -照计划做
- What do we do now? - We stick to the plan.
迈克不会高兴的
Mike's not gonna like it.
据我所知 我们的小团体不是独♥裁♥制的
Last time I checked, our party is not a dictatorship.
-是民♥主♥制的 -要是麦克斯拒绝呢
- It's a democracy. - What if Max says no?
麦克斯怎么能拒绝得了我
How can Max say no to these?
我叫你别那么闹了
I told you to stop that.
-明天见 -回见
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Later.
喵喵
Mews!
喵喵
Mews.
-停下 停下 -怎么了
- Stop. Stop! - What?
你得习惯一下 这就是未来
Come on, you gotta get used to it. This is the future.
把未来放下 给我找个干净碗
Well, put the future down and get me a clean bowl.
伙计 我不知道你会喜欢什么
Hey, bud. I didn't know what you'd like,
就选了好几个
so I got a variety.
-你选吧 -随你吧
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表