- Take your pick. - Whatever you want.
好吧
All right.
你在干什么呢
What are you working on?
僵尸小子 僵尸小子是谁
Zombie Boy? Who's Zombie Boy?
-我 -有人那么喊你吗
- Me. - Did someone call you that?
你可以跟我说的 你知道吧
You can talk to me. You know that, right?
不管发生了什么 威尔 跟我说嘛
Whatever happened. Will, come on, talk to me.
-别再那么对我了 -怎么了
- Stop treating me like that. - What? Like what?
就像其他人那样 就好像我有什么问题
Like everyone else. Like there's something wrong with me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
妈妈 达斯汀 卢卡斯 每个人都是
Mom, Dustin, Lucas. Everyone.
他们都像是觉得我会崩溃似的
They all treat me like I'm gonna break.
就好像我是个小孩 自己搞不定
Like I'm a baby. Like I can't handle things on my own.
这并不能帮助我 只会让我觉得更像个怪胎
It doesn't help. It just makes me feel like more of a freak.
-你不是个怪胎 -我就是
- You're not a freak. - Yeah, I am.
我就是
I am.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
你是个怪胎
You are a freak.
-什么 -不 我说真的 你是个怪胎
- What? - No, I'm serious. You're a freak.
那又如何 你想做正常人吗
But what? Do you wanna be normal?
你想跟其他人一样吗
Do you wanna be just like everyone else?
做个怪胎最好了 我就是个怪胎
Being a freak is the best. I'm a freak.
所以你才没有朋友吗
Is that why you don't have any friends?
我有朋友的 威尔
I have friends, Will.
那你为什么总跟我一起玩
Then why are you always hanging out with me?
因为你是我最好的朋友 好吗
Because you're my best friend, all right?
我宁可跟僵尸小子做最好的朋友
And I would rather be best friends with Zombie Boy
而不是跟个没劲的无名小卒
than with a boring nobody.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
你更想跟谁做朋友
Who would you rather be friends with?
鲍伊[摇滚]还是肯尼·罗杰斯[乡村]Bowie or Kenny Rogers?
就是啊 根本没得比
Exactly. It's no contest.
事实上 普通的人
The thing is, nobody normal
从不会成就什么有意义的大事
ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
-你明白了吗 -好吧
- You got it? - Well...
也有人喜欢肯尼·罗杰斯的
some people like Kenny Rogers.
肯尼·罗杰斯
Kenny Rogers.
我可喜欢他了
I love Kenny Rogers.
-笑什么 -没事
- What's so funny? - Nothing.
《家庭主夫》 太棒了
Mr. Mom. Perfect!
多余的尿布被妈妈放哪了
Where's Mommy keep the extra diapers?
懦夫
Cowards.
没事 别管了
It's okay. Let it go.
很可能只是恶作剧
Probably just a crank call.
-好吧 -我去啊
- Okay. - Holy mackerel!
-别管了 -天呐
- Let it go. - Aw, man!
我们怎么说的
Hey, what'd we talk about?
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
-什么 -没信♥号♥♥
- What? - No signal.
815了 你迟到了
It's 8-1-5. You're late.
嗯 我忘了时间
Yeah, I lost track of time.
下次我会发信♥号♥♥的 好吗
I'll signal next time, all right?
是八点十五分 不是815
Uh, and it's 8:15. It's not 8-1-5.
八点十五分
Eight-fifteen.
我们怎么说的
Now, what did we talk about?
先吃饭 后吃甜点 总是这样
Dinner first, then dessert. Always.
这是规矩
That's a rule.
好吧
Yeah?
好
Yes.