I believe it. Mummies never die, so they tell me.
我女儿莎拉
Sarah, my daughter...
银河 宇宙什么的
Galaxies, the universe, whatnot...
她一向很了解那些东西
She always understood all that stuff.
我一直觉得地面上的烂事就够多了
I always figured there was enough going on down here,
我不需要往其他地方看
I never needed to look elsewhere.
你女儿 她几年级的
Your daughter, what grade is she?
-或许我可以把她弄进我的班来 -不 她
- Maybe I'll get her in my class. - No, she, uh...
她跟妈妈住城里
She lives with her mom in the city.
多谢你出来 老师 我们很感激
Thanks for coming out, Teach. We really appreciate it.
-她几年前死了 -什么
- She died a few years back. - Sorry?
他的孩子
His kid.
卢卡斯 收到吗 我是迈克
Lucas, do you copy? It's Mike.
-卢卡斯 -我是卢卡斯
- Lucas? - Hey, it's Lucas.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
你说完话说"完毕"
And say "Over" when you're done talking
我才知道你说完了 完毕
so I know when you're done. Over.
我说完了 完毕
I'm done. Over.
我在担心威尔 完毕
I'm worried about Will. Over.
嗯
Yeah.
这太疯狂了 完毕
This is crazy. Over.
我在想
I was thinking...
威尔昨晚本可施保护咒 但他没有
Will could've cast Protection last night, but he didn't.
他出了火球
He cast Fireball.
-完毕 -什么意思 完毕
- Over. - What's your point? Over.
我的意思是
My point is...
他本可采取保险的措施 但他没有
he could've played it safe, but he didn't.
他为帮助大家而以身涉险
He put himself in danger to help the party.
完毕
Over.
我们10分钟后碰面 完毕 通话结束
Meet me in ten. Over and out.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我在电♥话♥上说了 我被软禁了
I told you on the phone, I'm under house arrest now.
-我想跟你在这儿学 -不 不行
- I figured we'd just study here. - No. No way.
得了 我可不能让你考试不通过
Oh, come on. I can't have you failing this test.
忍♥忍♥吧
So just... bear with me.
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
忍♥者
Ninja.
你喜欢冰淇淋 是吗
You like that ice cream, huh?
你笑起来挺好看的
Smile looks good on you.
懂吗 笑容
You know, smile?
好了 你坐着别动
All right. You just sit tight.
不管是谁 我这就把他们打发走
Whoever it is, I'll tell 'em to go away real quick, all right?
来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
-你好 有事吗 -你是本尼·哈蒙德吧
- Hey, can I help you? - Hi, you must be Benny Hammond.
就是 我们今晚已经关门了
I'm afraid I am. I'm afraid we're closed for the evening, too.
明早再来吧
So try back tomorrow morning.
康妮·弗雷泽 社会服务部的
Connie Frazier. Social Services.
社服的啊 抱歉 没想到你来得这么快
Ah, Social Services. My apologies. I didn't expect you so soon.
-这里可挺远 -晚上路况好
- That's a heck of a drive. - Not too bad this time of night.
听着 我还没跟她说你要来
Hey, listen, I... I haven't told her that you're coming yet.
我不希望她再跑掉 她有点受惊了
I didn't want her running off again. She's a tad skittish.
-我接触的孩子通常是如此 -嗯
- Children I work with usually are. - Right, right.
-她在哪 -在厨房♥
- So, where is she? - Right. She's in the kitchen.
-过来吧 我引见你 -谢谢
- Come on up. I'll introduce you. - Thank you.
抱歉我差点赶你走
Sorry again for trying to turn you away there.
-没事的 -说起来
- It's fine. - You know, it's funny.
你的声音不太像电♥话♥里的...
Your, uh, voice sounds different on the-
天呐 就是这里
Ah, man. This is it.
伙计们 感觉到了吗
Hey, guys. You feel that?
-我们还是回去吧 -不行
- I think maybe we should go back. - No.
我们不能回去 跟紧了
We're not going back. Just stay close.
走吧
Come on.
记着用频道六 别干傻事
Just stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid.
伙计们 等等我
Hey, guys, wait up.
等等我
Wait up!
"哪种聚合物是天然的"
"Which polymers occur naturally?"
纤维素与淀粉
Starch and cellulose.
"甲烷分子中 氢原子的空间位置
"In a molecule of CH4, the hydrogen atoms are spatially oriented
-是朝向什么的中心" -四面体
- towards the centers of--" - Tetrahedrons.
天呐 你做了多少张卡片
Jesus, how many of these did you make?
你说你想帮忙的
You said you wanted to help.
这样吧
How about this? How about...
如果你答对了什么
How about every time that you get something right,
我就得脱掉一件衣服
I have to take off an item of clothing.
但如果你答错了
But every time that you get something wrong--
-不要 -得了
- Uh, pass. - Oh, come on.
-来嘛 -不要
- Come on. - No.
-来嘛 肯定好玩 -不要
- Come on. It'll be fun. - No.
"分馏过程中
"During fractional distillation,
烃类是以什么分离开的"
hydrocarbons are separated according to their--"
熔点
Melting point.
是沸点
Ooh, it's boiling points.
我就是指沸点
That's what I meant.
你可不是这么说的
Yeah, that's not what you said.
-不 -不要吗
- No. - No?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, do you need... Do you need help, or...
不
No.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 行了
Steve. Steve, come on.
怎么了
What?
你疯了吗 我父母还在呢
Are you crazy? My parents are here.
好奇怪 我没看到他们
That's weird, I... don't see them.
这就是你的计划吗 跑来我房♥间里 然后...
Was this your plan all along? To... to get in my room and then...
-再征服一个女孩 -不是的 南茜
- get another notch on your belt. - No. Nancy, no.
我不是劳瑞 艾米或贝琪
I'm not Laurie, or Amy, or Becky.
你是说 你不是荡♥妇♥
You mean, you're not a slut.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你撒谎的样子真可爱
You know, you're so cute when you lie.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
史蒂夫真坏
Bad Steve.
真坏 别那么对待南茜小姐
Bad. Don't do that to Miss Nancy...
你是个白♥痴♥ 史蒂夫·哈灵顿
You're an idiot, Steve Harrington.
你真美 南茜·维勒
You are beautiful, Nancy Wheeler.
"跟无机反应的速率相比
"Compared to the rate of inorganic reactions,
有机反应的速率一般相对..."
the rate of organic reactions is generally..."
乔纳森 这都是你拍的吗
Jonathan, wow. You took these?
太棒了
These are great.
真的好棒
Wow, they really are.
我知道我一直没怎么照顾你 我...
I know I haven't been there for you. I've been...
一直埋头工作 我...
working so hard and I...
我很过意不去 我都...
I just feel bad. I don't even...
不了解你的生活了
barely know what's going on with you.
很抱歉
All right? I am sorry about that.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
-没事 -告诉我 告诉我
- Nothing. - Tell me. Tell me.
-说吧 没事 -没事
- Come on. You can... - No.
就是...
It's just...
我本该照顾他的
I should've been there for him.
不不 别这样 别自责
No. Oh, no. You can't do that to yourself.
这不怪你 知道吗
This was not your fault. Do you hear me?
他...就在附近 我确定
He is... close. I know it. I...
我能感觉得到
I feel it in my heart.
你得...这事你得相信我
You just have to... You have to trust me on this, okay?
-嗯 -看啊
- Yeah. - Oh, look at this.
看这张 看这张
Look at this one. Look at this one.
-就这张了 是吧 -嗯
- I mean, that's it, right? - Yeah.
就这张了
That's it. That's the one.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
朗尼
Lonnie?
-爸爸 -霍普