再见 迈克
Goodbye, Mike.
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
迈克 迈克
Mike? Mike!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
二队 汇报情况
Bravo team, check in.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢 万一他们来找她呢
What about the Russians? What if they come looking for her?
他们不知道她在哪里
They don't know where she is.
她不可能在我们不知道的情况下联络你
And she can't contact you without us knowing.
对你来说
The most important thing
最重要的事是继续好好生活
is for you to try to go on with your lives
-并保守这... -机密 没错
- and to keep all of this... - Top secret. Yeah.
明白 这房♥子里的都是爱国者
Understood. We're all patriots in this house.
-从头说起 -我什么都告诉你了
- Let's go back to the beginning. - I told you everything.
我知道这很艰难 迈克尔
I understand this is difficult, Michael.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
就算我知道 我也绝不会告诉你
And even if I did, I'd never tell you.
我绝对不会告诉你
I would never tell you.
我知道这很难接受
I know it's difficult to accept,
她跟你说的并不是事实
the stories she told you were not true.
她是一个非常危险的人
She's a very dangerous individual.
如果她联♥系♥你 你必须告诉我们
If she contacts you, you must tell us.
不然你和你的家人就会面临巨大的危险
Otherwise, you're putting yourself and your entire family at risk.
你明白吗 迈克尔 你明白吗
Do you understand, Michael? Do you understand?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
散开
Fan out.
派人去左侧查看 我去右侧
Somebody check the left side, I'll check the right side.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
鬼
Ghost.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
-万圣节 -的确
- Halloween. - Sure is.
但现在得先吃早饭 好吗 吃东西了
But right now, it's breakfast, okay? Come on, let's eat.
他们看不到我的
They wouldn't see me.
-谁看不到你 -坏人
- Who wouldn't see you? - The bad men.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
你想去玩不给糖就捣蛋
You want to go trick-or-treating?
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
-是的 但是... -那你知道答案是什么
- Yes, but... - Yeah, so you know the answer.
-但是他们看不到我 -不 我不管
- No, but they wouldn't see me. - No. Hey. I don't care.
-但他们看不到我 -我不管 好吗
- But they wouldn't see me. - I don't care, all right?
只要你出去 不管是不是扮成鬼 都很冒险
You go out there, ghost or not, it's a risk.
我们不能冒险 好吗
We don't take risks. All right?
那样很愚蠢 而且...
They're stupid, and...
我们不愚蠢
We're not stupid!
没错
Exactly.
赶紧拿下来 坐下吃饭
Now, you take that off, sit down and eat.
你的早饭要凉了
Your food's getting cold.
好了 听着
All right, look...
不如我明晚早点下班 给你买♥♥点糖
How about I get off early tonight, and I buy us a bunch of candy,
我们能坐在一起边吃边胖
and we can sit around and get fat,
然后一起看恐怖电影
and we watch a scary movie together?
这样让步怎么样
How's that for a compromise?
让步
"Compromise"?
让座的让 步伐的步
C-O-M-promise. Compromise.
这就当做你今天要学的词吧 怎么样
How about that's your word for the day? Yeah?
意思是大家都退一步 大家都一半开心
It's something that's kinda in-between. It's like halfway happy.
515之前
By 5-1-5?
五点十五分之前 好的
5:15. Yeah, sure.
保证
Promise?
好
Yes.
我保证
I promise.
一半开心
Halfway happy.
威尔
Will?
亲爱的 该起床了
Come on, honey, up and at 'em.
威尔
Will?
-乔纳森 -怎么了
- Jonathan? - Yeah?
威尔在哪里
Where's Will?
-什么 -威尔在哪里
- What? - Where's Will?
-他不在自己房♥间里吗 -不在
- He's not in his room? - No.
威尔
Will?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
尿尿
Peeing?
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
背上...这个
Let's get this... on.
你需要一些胶带 等等
You need some tape. Hold on.
这是什么
What's this?
没什么
Nothing.
你又出现幻觉了吗
Did you have another episode?
不 这只是...我写的故事中的世界
No, it's just, um... A sketch for a story I'm writing.
好吧
All right.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
很好 拿着质子炮
Great. Hold up the proton blaster.
好 现在把灯打开
All right, now turn to the light.
让我看看那些珍珠牙
Oh! I want to see those pearls. Yeah!
你会打给谁[《捉鬼敢死队》经典台词]
Who you gonna call?
太可爱了 宝贝 太可爱了
Adorable, baby. Just adorable!
-天啊 你真是个呆子 -闭嘴
- God. You are such a nerd. - Shut up.
难怪你只和男孩子玩
No wonder you only hang out with boys.
-艾瑞卡 -事实而已
- Erica! - Just the facts.
呆子
Nerd.
天啊 我真喜欢这套服装 继续
My God, I love this costume. Keep it up.
好了 最后一张了
All right, that's the last one.
不 再来一张 拜托
No, just one more. Come on, please?
-我能去学校了吗 -等等 等等
- Can I go to school? - Wait, wait.
-好了 说"你会打给谁" -不
- Okay, say, "Who you gonna call?" - No!
-*你会打给谁* -*捉鬼敢死队*
- *Who you gonna call?* - *Ghostbusters!*
斯宾格勒
Hey, Spengler!
-伊根 -范克曼
- Egon! Yeah! - Venkman!
-怎么了 -你为什么是范克曼
- What? - Why are you Venkman?
-因为我是范克曼 -不 我才是范克曼
- Because I'm Venkman. - No, I'm Venkman.
为什么不能有两个范克曼
Why can't there be two Venkmans?
因为现实中只有一个范克曼
Because there's only one Venkman in real life.
我们好几个月前就说好了的
We planned this months ago.
我是范克曼 达斯汀是斯坦茨
I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz,
你是伊根 你是温斯顿
you're Egon, and you're Winston.
-我明确不同意当温斯顿 -你同意了
- I specifically didn't agree to Winston. - Yes, you did!
-我觉得没有 -谁都不想当温斯顿
- I don't think he did. - No one wants to be Winston, man.
温斯顿怎么了
What's wrong with Winston?
温斯顿怎么了 他超晚才加入的
What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late,
他一点也不搞笑 他都不是个科学家
he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist!
-但他很酷 -如果他很酷 那你当温斯顿
- Yeah, but he's still cool. - If he's cool, then you be Winston.
-我不行 -为什么
- I can't! - Why not?
-因为... -因因...因为你不是黑人
- Because... - B-b-because you're not black?
-我没这么说 -你这么想了
- I didn't say that! - You thought it.
-我没这么说 -迈克
- I didn't say that! - Mike!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Guys... Guys! Guys!
为什么没人扮装
Why is no one else wearing costumes?
完了
Crap.
天啊
Oh, my God!
大家什么时候决定不♥穿♥的
When do people make these decisions?
去年大家都扮装了
Everyone dressed up last year.
-我告诉你们 这是个阴谋 -淡定点
- It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you. - Just be cool.
你会打给谁 呆子们
Who you gonna call? The nerds!
-要上吗 -现在不行 我们看上去像白♥痴♥
- We gonna do this? - Not right now. We look like morons.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表