也许她喜欢《捉鬼敢死队》
Maybe she likes Ghostbusters?
她当然喜欢《捉鬼敢死队》 但是这不是重点
Of course she likes Ghostbusters, but that's not the point.
重点是我们现在扮装了 她没有
The point is we're dressed up and she isn't.
我没有带日常穿的衣服 你呢
I didn't bring regular clothes. You?
没有
No.
那我们别无选择 我们要上了 不然没机会了
Then we have no choice. We gotta do this. It's now or never.
-没错 -我们上
- Right. - Let's engage.
我们可以下课再问她
We could ask her after class.
-没错 -好的
- Yup. - Okay.
看 完全一样
See? It's an exact match.
-但他为什么要骗我 -他是个孩子 乔伊
- But... why would he lie to me? - He's a kid, Joyce.
你也听到他描述发作时的情况
I mean, you heard him describe these episodes.
不像是在讨论噩梦
It's not like he's describing a nightmare.
他说得好像全是真的
He talks about them like they're real.
因为那不是噩梦 只是闪回
Yeah, because they're not nightmares, they're flashbacks.
我认识几个经历过这种事的人
I know a couple guys who have had these things,
感觉就像身临其境 感觉好像是真的
and it feels like you're there, like it's happening.
-那这是什么 -欧文斯说过可能会严重起来
- Then what the hell is this? - Owens said it would get worse.
-那个地方 -那你打算怎么办
- That place... - What do you wanna do?
你要带他回芝加哥吗
You wanna take him back to Chicago?
那个波士顿的家伙应该...
Well, there's that guy in Boston that's supposed to be...
他们都是一群骗子
They're all a bunch of quacks.
他们只会和你说一样的话 榨你的钱
They'll all tell you the same thing, just cost you more money.
我觉得他...对创伤的说法没错
I think he's right... about trauma.
他说得没错 的确已经快一年了
And he's right we're coming up on a year, you know.
我觉得大家都很难熬 你我...特别是威尔
I think everybody's on edge. Me, you... Will most of all.
我觉得我们只要撑过接下来几周
I think we just gotta get through the next few weeks.
一切都不会变回原来的样子了
Nothing's gonna go back to the way that it was.
不一定
Not really.
但是会好起来的
But it'll get better.
假以时日
In time.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
天啊 霍普
Jesus! Hopper...
让我想起过去
Brings me back to old times.
什么
What?
-在五六年级... -传你的香烟
- Sharing my cigarettes between... - Fifth and sixth period.
是的 在楼梯下
Yeah, under the steps.
一次库伯老师抓到我们了 记得吗
Mr. Cooper caught us that time, remember?
他突然冒出来大喊"小混♥蛋♥们"
He was like, "Hey, assholes."
我们跑 我们马上就跑
We ran. We just ran.
天啊 我真想这一切早点结束
God, I want this to be over.
我知道
I know.
情况怎么样 牛仔
How's it looking out there, cowboy?
你懂的 博士 一如既往
Uh, you know, Doc. The usual.
漂亮 肮脏 再带点辐射
Nice and nasty with a chance of radioactivity.
没错 都烤透了 有人饿了吗
Oh, yeah, it's barbecued all right. Anyone hungry?
然后...
And...
我们恢复了
...we're back on!
有一场风暴
There was this storm.
好吧 你看到风暴时有什么感觉
Okay. So how did you feel when you saw the storm?
我觉得僵住了
I felt frozen.
冻僵吗 很冷吗
Actually frozen? Cold?
不 就是你害怕的时候
No, like how you feel when you're scared,
会无法呼吸 无法说话 什么都做不了
and you can't breathe or talk or do anything.
我能感觉到有股邪恶...
I felt... I felt this evil...
南茜 你不是这样的
Nancy, this isn't you.
芭比 你先自己回家吧
Barb, just go ahead and go home, okay?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜
Nancy!
南茜
Nancy.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? Are you okay?
-我不能再继续这样下去了 -怎样
- I can't keep doing this. - Doing what?
假装一切都没事
Pretending like everything's okay.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
芭芭拉
Barbara.
大家好像都忘了
It's like everyone forgot.
好像除了她的父母 根本没人在乎
It's like nobody cares. Except her parents.
-现在他们要卖♥♥了房♥子 -南茜
- And now they're selling their house. - Nance...
他们下半辈子都会去寻找她
And they're going to spend the rest of their lives looking for her.
-我知道 -他们要被毁了
- I know. - It's destroying them.
我知道 但是 听着
I know. I know. Okay? I get it. But listen,
我们什么都做不了
there's nothing we can do about it.
我们可以告诉他们真♥相♥
Yeah, we could tell them the truth.
你知道我们不能这么做
Well, you know that we can't do that.
我们不用全部告诉他们
We don't have to tell them everything.
这不是什么游戏 南茜
This isn't some game, Nance.
如果他们发现我们告诉别人...
If they found out that we told any...
他们会把我们抓起来 好吗
They could put us in jail. Okay?
也可能更糟 他们会毁了我们的家庭
Or worse, they could destroy our families.
他们能为所欲为
They could do anything they want.
你想想你在说什么
Okay? Just think about what you're saying.
这...
Hey, it's...
这很难熬 但我们...
It's hard, but let's...
我们去蒂娜那个愚蠢的派对
let's just go to Tina's stupid party...
穿上我们花了一大把
wear our stupid costumes
愚蠢的时间做的愚蠢的服装
that we've been working on for a stupid amount of time,
假装我们就是两个愚蠢的少年 好吗
and just pretend like we're stupid teenagers, okay?
可以吗 就今晚
Can we just do that, just for tonight?
好
Okay.
过来
Come here.
麦克斯 我是达斯汀 这是...
Hi, Max. I'm Dustin, and this is...
-卢卡斯 -我知道
- Lucas. - Yeah, I know.
跟踪狂
The stalkers.
不 其实
Uh, no. Actually...
我们没有尾♥行♥你
We weren't stalking you.
不 我们只是担心 因为你是新来的
No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're new and all.
是的 为了你的安全
Yeah, for your safety.
有很多恶霸呢
There are a lot of bullies here.
-很多很多 太疯狂了 -是啊
- So many bullies, it's crazy. - Yeah.
所以你们才穿着质子灯捉鬼服吗
Is that why you're wearing proton packs?
这些是没用的 但是
Well, these don't function. But...
但我有这个很好用的小陷阱
I do have this handy-dandy little trap here.
看 还会开关 你看 你看
And look, it even opens and closes. Look, look, look...
看
Voila!
很厉害吧
It's cool, right?
不厉害吗 好吧 但是...
No? Okay. But, um...
我们昨天晚上聊到你是新来的
So, we were talking last night, and you're new here,
你可能没有
so you probably don't have
带你去玩不给糖就捣蛋的朋友
any friends to take you trick-or-treating,
你怕被人欺负 我们就在想
and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking
你跟着我们也行
that it would be okay if you come with us.
-也行 -对 我们的团体很民♥主♥
- "It'd be okay"? - Yeah. Our party's a democracy,
多数投票赞同你来
the majority voted you could come.
没想到跟你们
Didn't realize it was such
一起去不给糖就捣蛋是这么大的荣幸啊
an honor to go trick-or-treating with you.
是啊 我是说
Yeah, I mean...
我们知道哪里有大号♥糖果
We know where to get the full-sized candy bars.
我们觉得你会想加入我们的
We figured you'd want in.
那你还真是够自以为是
That's presumptuous of you.
是啊 那...你来吗
Yeah. Totally. Uh, so, um... you'll come?
我们晚上七点在枫叶街胡同见
We're meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at 7:00.
七点准时
7:00 on the dot!
自以为是
"Presumptuous."
这是在夸我吧
That's a good thing, right?
不好的吗
Is it bad?
卢卡斯 那不好吗 卢卡斯
Lucas, is it bad? Lucas?
混♥蛋♥ 卢卡斯 那不好吗
Son of a bitch, Lucas. Is it bad?
感觉怎么样 就像丝绸划过你的肌肤
How does it feel? Like pouring pure silk onto my skin.
无情 冷酷
Inhuman. Relentless.
阿诺德·施瓦辛格是...《终结...
Arnold Schwarzenegger is... The Term...