我吓坏了 我不知道该怎么想
Well, I'm stunned. I don't know what to think.
-你不爱我了吗 -我当然爱你
- Don't you love me? - Of course I love you.
只不过这太突然了 这一点都不像你
It's just that it's so sudden. I mean, it's not like you.
艾瑞卡 我这样都是因为你
Erica, I am this way because of you.
-我 -我
- Me? - "Me?"
你让我变得不安又狂躁
You have made me wild and impetuous,
-就像和你一样 -狂躁
- just like you. - "Impetuous."
人们肯定会惊呆了
People are going to be aghast.
-人们肯定会惊呆了 -他们会喜欢的
- "People are going to be aghast." - They're gonna love it.
整个小镇都会震惊 整个世界
I mean, it's gonna stun the whole town. The whole world!
艾瑞卡 告诉我你会嫁给我 今晚在这里...
Erica, tell me that you will marry me, in this house, tonight...
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你冰天雪地在这里干什么
What're you doing out here in the cold?
你是说梅瑞尔对你的农场下毒
So, you're telling me that Merrill poisoned your farm,
因为他认为你给他的农场下毒 而你没有
because he thinks you poisoned his, which, of course, you didn't?
是的 我有他说我下毒那晚的不在场证明
No, sir. And I got me an alibi the night he accuses me.
我的珍妮和她的孩子们在城里 整晚我都陪着他们
My Jenny and her boys were in town. I was with them all night.
你看到梅瑞尔下毒了吗
Did you actually see Merrill?
不需要 那家伙是个疯子
No need. That man done lost his mind.
到处诽谤我 疯疯癫癫地威胁我
Went around slandering me, threatening all sorts of madness.
南瓜阴谋 局长
A pumpkin conspiracy, Chief.
霍金斯的《唐人街》
Hawkins' very own Chinatown.
听着 梅瑞尔威胁要做什么
Listen, Merrill threatening to do something
和他真的做了什么
and him actually doing something
是两件截然不同的事
are two very different things.
你有更好的解释吗
You got a better explanation?
寒冷的天气
Cold weather.
现在是十月
It's October.
没错 很冷
Yeah, it's a cold one.
你看到这双手了吗
You see these hands?
-嗯 -你知道为什么会变成这样吗
- Yeah. - You know why they look like that? -
因为你老了
Because you're old?
没错
You're damn straight.
我管理农场很久了 局长 很久了
And I've been doing this a long time, Chief. A long time.
我从来没见过这种情况
And I ain't never seen anything the likes of this.
我们都没有
None of us have.
你们
None of us?
梅瑞尔昨晚不仅只对我家下手了
Merrill didn't just hit me last night.
他几乎对每户人家都下手了
He hit damn near everyone.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
杰克·奥戴尔 彼得·弗里林
Jack O'Dell, Pete Freeling,
里克·尼利 克里斯坦森一家
Rick Neary, the Christensens.
他们家的庄稼都死了
All of their crops, dead.
再说一遍名字
Give me those names again.
你再迟到
You're late again.
是的 我得先做完作业
Yeah, I had to get catch-up homework.
天啊 我不关心
Jesus. I don't care.
你再迟到 就自己滑回家
You're late again, and you're skating home.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
天啊 这地方真是个屎坑
God, this place is such a shithole.
-没有那么糟糕 -是吗
- It's not that bad. - No?
闻到了吗 麦克斯 这就是屎味
You smell that, Max? That's actually shit.
-母牛屎 -我没看到母牛
- Cow shit. - I don't see any cows.
那你肯定是没见过高中女生
Clearly, you haven't met the high-school girls.
-怎么 你现在喜欢这里了吗 -不
- So what, you like it here now? - No.
-那你为什么要维护这里 -我没有
- Then why are you defending it? - I'm not.
听起来像是
Sure sounds like it.
反正我们被困在这里 所以...
It's just we're stuck here, so...
你说得对 我们被困在这里
You're right. We're stuck here.
那是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
你的
Yours.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What'd you say? - Nothing.
-你说是我的错吗 -不
- Did you say it's my fault? - No.
你知道是谁的错
You know whose fault it is.
说啊
Say it.
麦克斯
Max...
说啊
say it.
说啊
Say it!
真的 去年大家都扮装了
Really, everyone dressed up last year.
比利 减速
Billy, slow down.
-你的新乡巴佬朋友吗 -不 我不认识他们
- Oh, these your new hick friends? - No! I don't know them.
那你肯定不介意我撞他们吧
I guess you won't care if I hit 'em, then?
一次全部撞倒有额外奖励吗
I get bonus points, I get 'em all in one go?
不 比利 别玩了 这不好玩
No, Billy, stop. It's not funny.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
比利 别闹了 这不好玩 别闹了
Billy, come on, stop it. It's not funny. Stop!
-快快快 -迈克 我们得赶紧避开
- Go! go! go! go! go! - Mike, you need to haul ass!
比利 别闹了
Billy, stop it!
该死 该死 该死
Whoa! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
差一点吧
Yeah! That was a close one, huh?
上帝啊
Holy shit!
那是...
Was that...
疯狂麦克斯
Mad Max.
2个4元
你现在还想
Now, you tryin' to tell me,
认真地告诉我 这是因为天气冷吗
with a straight face, cold did this?
延伸到哪里
How far does it go?
局长 收到了吗
Hey, Chief, you copy?
局长
Hey, Chief.
那边情况如何
How's it looking over there?
好像有个巨人尿在杰克的豆田里了
Like a giant pissed all over Jack's bean field.
闻上去也是 你那边有味道吗
Smells, too. It smell over there?
嗯 有一点
Uh, yeah, little bit.
闻上去跟疗养院似的
Smells like a nursing home, man.
你们跟着这些腐烂的区域 看看延伸到哪里
Listen. I want you guys to track the rot, see how far it goes.
标记一下所有死掉的东西
Just, uh, mark anything that's dead.
-那得花点时间 -那就花这个时间
- That's gonna take some time. - So take it.
我们不知道到底是怎么回事 可能是毒
And, look, we don't know what caused this. Could be poison.
所以不要不戴手套碰任何东西
So don't touch anything without gloves.
收到 局长
Copy that, Chief.
你有标志旗吗
You got any marking flags?
你按T是放大 W是缩小
So you hit "T" To zoom in, and "W" Zooms back out.
看 小菜一碟
See? Easy-peasy.
记得要关闭电源省电
Just make sure to turn off the power to save energy there.
听着 跟着你的哥哥
Listen. Stay close to your brother, okay?
听着 听着 听着
And listen, listen, listen...
如果你感觉不舒服之类的
If you get a bad feeling or anything,
你就要他赶紧把你送回家
you tell him to take you straight home.
-你要保证 -好的
- You promise? - Okay.
好的
Nice.
-准备好了吗 伙计 -嗯
- Are you ready, bud? - Yeah.
注意安全
Be safe.
希望不会太糟
I hope it doesn't suck!
我不懂她看上他什么了
I just don't get what she sees in him.
什么
What?
鲍勃
Bob.
至少他不会对我区别对待
At least he doesn't treat me different.
我都不能自己去玩不给糖就捣蛋 真逊
I mean, I can't even go trick-or-treating by myself. It's lame.
什么 你觉得我很逊吗
What? You think I'm lame?
不 但是南茜
No, but it's not like
才不会去看着迈克 你懂吧
Nancy's coming to watch over Mike, you know?
威尔
Will! Hey!
别越过小河 别越过小河
Hey, don't cross the streams. Don't cross the streams!
听着
Hey, listen.
什么
Yeah?
如果我让你自己去
If I let you go on your own,
你保证只会去附近要糖吗
you promise to stay in the neighborhood?
保证 保证 当然了
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, totally.
然后九点前回迈克的家
And be back at Mike's by 9:00.
-九点半 -九点