达斯汀
Dusty!
达斯汀 怎么样
Dusty, how was it?
什么怎么样
How was what?
什么怎么样 当然问每年最棒的万圣节之夜啊
"How was what?" The greatest night of the year, of course.
对哦 非常...弯弯曲曲
Oh. Oh, yeah, it was... It was, uh, tubular.
-你怎么回事 -没什么
- What's wrong with you? - Nothing.
-发生什么事了吗 -没有 怎么会
- Did something happen? - No. What? No.
你又便秘了吗
Are you constipated again?
没有 妈妈
No. Mom!
你怪里怪气的
Okay, you're acting weird.
我没有怪里怪气
I am not acting weird!
酷毙了对吧 我改装了陷阱笼子
Awesome, right? Yeah... I rigged the trap with, uh,
加上马达 看起来好像我抓到了鬼
a motor to make it look like I caught a ghost.
跟电影里一样
Just like the movie.
-达斯汀 -对啊
- Oh, Dusty. - Yeah.
好好玩 你瞧瞧
Funny. Look at that. Look at that.
我叫你安静
I told you to keep quiet.
我只不过要你乖乖的一分钟
All you had to do was stay still for one minute.
一分钟
One minute.
抱歉 耶尔龟
Sorry, Yertle.
临时驱逐了 老兄
Temporary eviction, buddy.
你是什么玩意 小家伙
What are you, little guy?
你在我家垃圾桶里做什么
What were you doing in my trash?
饿了吗
You hungry?
牛轧糖
Nougat.
尝尝吧
Go on, eat.
太热了吗
Too hot?
抱歉了 小家伙
Sorry about that, little guy.
你也喜欢牛轧糖是吧
You like nougat, too, huh?
你很可爱呢
You're pretty cute, you know that?
能捡到你真好
I'm glad I found you.
达达尼昂[《三个火枪手》中的人物]
D'Artagnan.
我就叫你达达尼昂
I'm gonna call you d'Artagnan.
该起床了
Rise and shine.
你还是不肯和我说话吗
So that's it, huh? You're still not talking?
好吧
All right.
我想我只好
I guess I'm just gonna have to, uh...
独享这一份三层冰冻松饼大餐了
enjoy this triple-decker Eggo extravaganza on my own.
人间美味 对吧
Good, right?
你知道它的好处是什么吗 只有八千卡路里
Know the great thing about it? It's only 8,000 calories.
你昨天又去找他了吗
You visited him again last night?
他说他需要我
He says he needs me.
要我去看看他吗
Want me to go check on him?
我知道你想念他
I know that you miss him, all right?
但那太危险了
But it's too dangerous.
你现在最好不要和他接触
You're the last thing he needs right now.
你会见到他的 快了
You're gonna see him. Soon.
不仅是在你脑海里
And not just in that head of yours.
而是活生生的现实里
You're gonna see him in real life.
我觉得我跟那些人有所进展
I feel like I'm making progress with these people.
朋友之间不撒谎
Friends don't lie.
什么
What?
第21天 你说"快了"
You say "Soon" on day 21.
第205天 你也说"快了"
You say "Soon" on day 205.
-现在第326天 你还是说"快了" -怎么
- You now say "Soon" on day 326? - What is this?
你跟监狱囚犯一样开始数日子了吗
You're counting the days now like you're some kind of prisoner?
"快了"是什么时候
When is "Soon"?
"快了"就是
"Soon" is when...
危险解除之后
it's not dangerous anymore.
什么时候
When?
-不知道 -第500天
- I don't know. - On day 500?
-不知道 -第600天
- I don't know. - On day 600?
-不知道 -第700天
- I don't know. - Day 700?
-第800天 -不是
- On day 800? - No!
-我要见他 告诉我 -我说我
- I need to see him. Tell me! - I said I...
我靠
Oh! Shit! Shit!
朋友之间不撒谎
Friends don't lie!
我的天 你们有看到吗
Jesus. Have you seen them?
-在找了 妈 -我们在找了
- We're looking, Mom. - Yeah, we're... we're looking.
找到了
A-ha! Found 'em.
躲在牛仔裤下 这狡猾的坏东西
Hiding under some jeans, sneaky little buggers.
谢谢你 你是救命恩人
Thank you. Thank you. You're a life saver.
你今天能送威尔上学吗 我不能再迟到了
Can you take Will to school today? I cannot be late again.
-他现在住这儿吗 -能不能送威尔 拜托
- He's staying over now? - Can you just take Will, please?
我可以送他
I can take him.
-能确保他平安到达吗 -当然没问题
- Will you make sure he gets in okay? - Yeah, of course.
你说呢 小男子汉 想搭鲍氏跑车兜兜风吗
What do you say, big guy? Wanna go for a ride in the Bobmobile?
亨德森先生 你懂规定的 一次最多五本
Mr. Henderson, you know the rules. Five at a time.
知道
Yep.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four and five.
十本
Ten.
你已经借了五本
You already have five books checked out.
对不起
My mistake.
但是
However...
我的奇幻之旅 少了船桨怎么行
I am on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel.
这些书
These books...
这些书就是我的船桨
These books are my paddles.
一次五本
Five at a time.
-你耍我吗 -你说什么
- Are you shitting me? - Excuse me?
那是什么鬼玩意
What the hell is...
-亨德森先生 -我需要船桨
- Mr. Henderson! - I need my paddles!
昨晚我听见的是
Was that you I heard milling
你在闲晃 还是闹鬼了
around last night, or was that a ghost?
可能是我吧
Yeah. Me, probably.
-又做噩梦了吗 -没有
- Another nightmare? - Um... no.
我跟你讲过秃先生的故事吗
Did I ever tell you about Mr. Baldo?
-秃先生 -嗯
- Mr. Baldo? - Yeah.
我当时比你现在小一点
I was a little younger than you,
在罗恩县市集排队坐摩天轮
standing in line for the Ferris wheel at the Roane County fair.
突然之间
And suddenly,
我感觉到有只戴白手套的大胖手拍我肩膀
I feel this fat white glove tap me on the shoulder.
我转过身 看到了他
I spin around, and there he is.
秃先生
Mr. Baldo.
"小孩 要不要气球"
"Hey, kiddo, would you like a balloon?"
笑吧 挺好玩的
Go ahead, laugh. It's funny.
但我跟你说 那时候我一点都不觉得好玩
It wasn't funny back then, I can tell you that.
他在我脑海里挥之不去
I couldn't get him out of my head.
每天晚上 他都会在梦里找上我
Every night, he would come to me in my dreams.
而每天晚上他找上我的时候
And every night when he came to me...
我就逃
I ran.
后来很严重 以至于我每天晚上都让我妈
It got so bad that I made my mom stay in the room with me
在我卧室陪着我直到我睡着
until I could fall asleep every night.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
几个月来一直都是那样
It went on like that for months.
然后有一天 那些噩梦突然停止了
And then one day, the nightmares suddenly stopped.
-想知道是怎么回事吗 -怎么回事
- Wanna know how? - How?
我睡着之后
Well, I fell asleep...
和往常一样 秃先生找上了我
and just like always, Mr. Baldo came to me.
但是这次 我没逃跑
Only this time, I didn't run.
这次 我站稳了脚跟
This time, I stood my ground.
直视着秃先生那张大蠢脸
I just looked at Mr. Baldo in his stupid face,
我说"走开 走开"
and I said, "Go away. Go away!"
他就那样消失了
Just like that, he was gone.
再也没出现过
Never saw him again.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy, right?
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
就像那样
Just like that.
我还是不明白为什么他们管他叫僵尸小子
I still don't get why they call him zombie boy.