老兄 我们需要你 那个混♥蛋♥把我们干♥死♥了
Dude, we need you, man. That douchebag's killing us. Let's go!
-好的 -来啊
- All right! - Come on!
我觉得你才是胡扯
I think that you're bullshit.
它的名字是达达尼昂
His name is d'Artagnan.
可爱吧
Cute, right?
-达达尼昂 -简称达达
- D'Artagnan? - Dart for short.
-它在你家的垃圾桶吗 -在找东西吃
- And he was in your trash? - Foraging for food.
-你要拿拿它吗 -不 不
- You wanna hold him? - No, no.
-它不咬人的 -我不想
- He doesn't bite. - I don't want to...
天哪 它又黏又滑
Oh, God, he's slimy!
它就像活的鼻涕
Ugh, he's like a living booger.
我的天哪
Ugh, oh, God!
它是什么
What is he?
我也想知道这个问题
My question exactly.
一开始我以为是一种蛤♥蟆♥宝宝
At first, I thought it was some type of pollywog.
-蛤♥蟆♥宝宝 -就是蝌蚪的另一种表达
- Pollywog? - It's another word for tadpole.
蝌蚪就是蟾蜍的幼虫阶段
A tadpole is the larval stage of a toad.
我知道蝌蚪是什么
I know what a tadpole is.
好 那你知道大部分蝌蚪都是生活在水里
All right, then you know that most tadpoles are aquatic, right?
达达不是 它不用待在水里
Well, Dart, he isn't. He doesn't need water.
那就没有非水生的蛤♥蟆♥宝宝吗
Yeah, but aren't there nonaquatic pollywogs?
陆生的蛤♥蟆♥宝宝吗 有
Terrestrial pollywogs? Yep. Two to be exact.
棕跳蛙
Indirana semipalmata.
和热带低地牛蛙
And the Adenomera Andreae.
一种是印度 一种是南美洲的
One's from India, one's from South America.
那怎么会来到我家垃圾桶的
So how did one end up in my trash?
可能什么科学家带回来 结果让它逃跑了
Maybe some scientists brought it here, and it escaped?
你们看到了吗
Do you guys see that?
好像有东西在它体内动
Looks like something is moving inside of it.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
有我罩着你 小家伙
I got you, little guy.
我知道你不喜欢那样 没关系
I know you don't like that. It's okay.
还有一件事
And there's another thing.
爬虫类是冷血动物 外温动物 对吧
Reptiles, they're cold-blooded. Ectothermic, right?
他们喜温暖 爱阳光 但达达却相反
They love heat, the sun. Dart hates it.
他讨厌热量
It hurts him.
如果它不是蝌蚪 也不是爬虫类
So, if he's not a pollywog or a reptile...
那就代表我发现了新物种
Then I've discovered a new species.
我们得拿给克拉克老师看
We gotta show him to Mr. Clarke.
万一他偷走我的发现怎么办
What if he steals my discovery?
他才不会
He's not gonna steal your discovery.
我考虑将它命名为"达斯汀蝌蚪"
You know, I'm thinking about calling it Dustonious pollywogus.
-你觉得呢 -我觉得你是白♥痴♥
- What do you think? - I think you're an idiot.
等我发财成名之后
When I become rich and famous for this one day,
你们可别回来求我
don't come crawling back, saying,
说"天啊 达斯汀"
"Oh, my God, Dustin,
"对不起 八年级时对你那么坏"
I'm so sorry for being mean to you back in 8th grade.
"对不起"
Oh, my God."
-谢谢光临 -谢谢
- Have a nice day. - Thank you.
香肠
Baloney?
昨晚真有趣
Last night was fun.
如果我做了什么越界的事 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I overstepped anything.
不 没这回事
No! No, you didn't.
嗯
Okay.
我想说
I mean...
我好喜欢你
I... I like you so much.
不仅是你 还有你身边的一切
Not just you, everything that comes with you.
你的家庭 你儿子们
Your family, your boys.
希望不是我一厢情愿 但是
And I hope it's not wishful thinking, but...
我觉得我和他们的关系大有突破
I kinda feel like I'm breaking through with them.
乔纳森一般吧 他挺难说话的 但...
Not so much Jonathan. He's a tough cookie to crack, but...
没错
Yeah.
我和威尔 我感觉我们合得来
With Will, I don't know, I feel like we're connecting.
他也喜欢你
He likes you, too.
真的吗
Yeah?
我看得出来
I can tell.
那就好
Good.
对了 我本来想说一件事
Oh, there was... something else I was gonna mention, but...
也没什么大不了 但...
It's not a big deal at all, but...
早上我留意到我的"胜利牌"上有些刮痕
I just noticed this morning that my JVC was a little dinged up.
-你的什么 -那台摄像机
- Your what? - The video camera.
也没有故障什么的 只是...
It still works fine and everything. I just...
我回放了录像带
I went back and watched the tape...
看见有年长的孩子欺负威尔
and there were some older kids picking on Will.
-什么 -他们吓他
- What? - They scared him.
是谁 又是齐默曼兄弟吗
Who were they? Were they the Zimmerman brothers again?
不确定
Um, I don't know.
他们戴了面具 化了妆之类的
They were wearing masks or sort of makeup and...
或许是吧 年纪差不多
Maybe. They were the right age.
我要宰了他们
I'll kill them.
我发誓 我会宰了他们
I swear to God, I will... I will kill them.
我就爱你这点 你会反击
That's what I love about you. You punch back.
我从来不怎么反抗
I was never really one to put up a fight.
我小时候和威尔一样不好受
I struggled a lot like Will when I was a kid.
被恶霸欺负
With bullies.
我们这种软柿子
It's the ones like us, that don't punch back,
最容易被人占便宜
that people really take advantage of, you know?
他们总爱嘲笑我 一次比一次坏
They rub your nose in it, just a little bit more.
我不懂他们为什么要这样
I don't know why they do that.
或许能让他们感到强大吧
Maybe it makes them feel powerful.
不知道
I don't know.
但瞧瞧现在的我
But, hey, look at me now.
我能和乔伊·拜耶斯约会呢
I get to date Joyce Byers. Ha!
开什么玩笑 约会呢
Are you kidding me? I get to date...
船到桥头自然直 不是吗
It all works out in the end, doesn't it?
没错
Yes, it does.
草 作物 树木
Grass, crops, trees.
这片区域的东西不是死亡就是凋零
Everything in this area is either dead or dying,
半径超过三英里
and that's a radius of over three miles.
而全部都追溯回到这里
And it all leads back to here.
这些图形样式真好看
See, these patterns here are really pretty.
我喜欢它的设计
I like the design.
简直令人头昏目眩
It's almost psychedelic.
-你把这当作笑话是吧 -不 不是笑话
- This is a joke to you, huh? - No, it's not a joke. I just...
我只是不懂这和我什么关系 霍普局长
I don't understand what this has to do with me, Chief Hopper.
这些现象
Whatever is happening is
全都从这里开始扩散 从这个实验室
spreading from this place, from this lab.
不可能 最近一次燃烧是两天前
That's impossible. It's... The last burn was two days ago.
而且控制住了
It's contained.
-万一有泄露呢 -泄露
- What if there's a leak? - A leak?
-你说啊 你是科学家 -没错
- I don't know, man. You're the scientist. - Exactly.
而我说 没有什么好担心的
And I'm telling you there's nothing to worry about.
-让我信服啊 -让你信服
- Convince me. - Convince you?
对 你和你的书呆子朋友们
Yeah. You and your egghead friends
要前往地图上每一区 做你们的测试
go out there to every area on this map and you run your tests,
或是什么鬼实验
or whatever the hell it is you do,
看看是否有任何结果
and you see if anything comes up.
好吧 所以
All right, so...
意思是 你现在要给我下命令吗
So you're... you're giving me orders now?
不要
No.
我为你保密
I keep things nice and quiet for you...
而你别让你的玩意污染到我的小镇
and you keep your shit out of my town.
这是我们说好的
That is the deal.
我做了我该做的 现在轮到你了
I have done my part, now you do yours.
让我信服
Convince me.
他要你送我回家吗
So, he asked you to take me home?
是的
Yeah.
是的 他很难过
Yeah, he was upset.
我是说 他...他真的很难过
I mean, he was... He was really upset.
但他还是很担心你
But he was still worried about you.