你别太过于自责了
You need to cut yourself some slack, okay?
喝醉酒的时候就是会说很多胡话
People say stupid things when they're wasted.
那些都是无意的
Things they don't mean.
但这就是关键了
Yeah, but that's the thing.
万一我真的那么想呢
What if I did mean it?
时时刻刻
All this time,
我一直在假装一切都很好
I've been trying so hard to pretend like everything's fine,
但其实不是
but it's not.
我...我感觉好像
I... I feel like there's this...
我不知道 好像...
I don't know, like this...
好像身上压着沉沉的重担
Like there's this weight you're carrying around with you.
一直以来
All the time.
我也这么感觉
I feel it, too.
是啊 但你不一样
Yeah, but it's different for you.
威尔回家了
Will came home.
是的
Yeah.
他回来了
Yeah, he did.
但他不一样了
But he's not the same.
我想陪着他 帮助他 但是...
I try to be there for him, you know, to help him, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 也许...
I mean, maybe...
也许一切不会再像以前一样了
maybe things just can't go back to the way they were.
你不生气吗
Doesn't that make you mad?
生气
Mad?
是啊 那些...那些罪魁祸首
Yeah, that those... those people who did this,
他们毁了这么多人 就这么逃脱了
who ruined so many lives, they just get away with it.
该负责任的那些人
The people responsible for this...
-他们都死了 -你真的信吗
- they're dead. - Do you really believe that?
你妈妈的男朋友
Your mom's boyfriend.
-他在睿侠工作 对吗 -是的
- He works at RadioShack, right? - Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你第四节课想翘课吗
Do you wanna skip fourth period?
很好玩吧
Isn't this fun?
收脚
Pump your feet.
"要是我知道
"I would feel so sad
她对我如此失望 我会很难过...
if i thought I was a disappointment to her...
因为她后来过了不久便去世了
because she didn't live very long after that, you see.
她在我三个月时死于高烧
She died of a fever when I was just three months old.
我希望她能活到能让我记得
I do wish she'd lived long enough for me
自己喊她做母亲的那一天
to remember calling her mother.
我觉得唤'母亲'是很美好的事"
I think it would be so sweet to say 'mother.'"
我有母亲吗
Do I have a mother?
你当然有母亲了
Yeah, of course you have a mother.
不然你怎么会生在这世上
You couldn't really be born without one.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她...
She...
她不在了
She's not around anymore.
走了
Gone?
是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾 孩子
I'm sorry about that, kid.
"四天后父亲也死于高烧
"And, uh, father died four days afterwards from fever, too.
我变成了孤儿 大家都不知道怎么办
That left me an orphan and folks were at their wits' end,
所以托马斯老师说该拿我该怎么办
so Mrs. Thomas said to me, what to do with me.
那时候就没人想收留我
You see, nobody wanted me even then.
那好像是我的命运"
It seems to be my fate."
你妈妈在吗
Is your mom here?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
学校
School.
学校在哪里
Where is school?
学校 得再...往那里走一英里
The school? It's, uh... it's about a mile that way.
至少
At least.
你的父母在哪里
Where are your parents?
看 妈妈
Look, Mommy, look.
睿侠 我是鲍勃·纽比 有什么需要帮助的
RadioShack, Bob Newby speaking. How can I help ya?
鲍勃 我是乔伊
Bob, it's Joyce.
乔伊 你好啊
Hey, Joyce, how ya doing?
我想看你的录像之类的
Hey, um... I'm trying to watch your video thingy,
录像带 很小 感觉好像缩水了
and the tape, it's... it's tiny. It's like it's shrunk.
因为那是VHS-C型号♥的 不是VHS
That's 'cause it's a VHS-C, not a VHS.
你得找到RF-P1U同缆接线
You gotta find the RF-P1U with coaxial cable
这样才能连接录像机的输入输出口
so you can connect the video ins and outs.
鲍勃 说英语
Bob, English.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry. Um...
不 我用缆线连了后面 那我...
No, yeah, I did the coaxial things in the back, so I...
这个东西只要装进录像机里就行了吗
This one just goes into the camera itself?
-是的 没错 -变蓝了 应该行了
- Yeah. Yeah, exactly. - It's blue. I think it's working.
我想今晚要不要
I was thinking maybe tonight...
乔伊
Joyce?
你按T是放大 W是缩小
So you hit T to zoom in, and W zooms back out.
看 小菜一碟
See? Easy-peasy.
小心点 僵尸小子
Watch it, zombie boy.
不给糖就捣蛋 疯子
Trick or treat, freak.
废物
Loser.
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
威尔 你来吗 咱们去给克拉克老师看看
Will, you coming? Let's go show Mr. Clarke.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What?
关于达达尼昂
It's about d'Artagnan.
这就是我迟到的原因
This is the reason I was late for class.
很精巧嘛 这些阀门能用吗
Pretty neat. These doors function?
当然可以 但这个捕捉器不是重点
Well, yeah, obviously. But it's not about the trap.
重要的是里边的东西
It's what's inside.
也许会改变你对这个世界的认知
Now, this very well may change your perception of the world.
你勾起了我的好奇心
Consider my interest piqued.
好了 首先我澄清一下
All right, first, let's just clarify that...
这是我的发现 不是你的
this is my discovery, not yours.
达斯汀 天呐 直接给他看吧
Dustin, Jesus! Just show him!
-我只是澄清一下 -达斯汀
- I'm just trying to clarify... - Dustin!
好了好了
Okay, fine.
住手
Stop!
抱歉 克拉克老师 只是个恶作剧
I'm sorry, Mr. Clarke. It was just a stupid prank.
-你干吗 -我告诉他别这样了
- What are you doing? - I told him to stop.
我们该走了
We need to go.
-迈克 -快走 快走
- Mike! - Right now. Right now!
你妹妹还来不来
So, your sister coming or what?
去她的 让那小混♥蛋♥自己滑回家
Screw it. That little shit can skate home.
-还有 别那么叫她 -什么
- And don't call her that. - What?
妹妹 她不是我妹妹
Sister. She's not my sister.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
-拜托 我能进去了吗 -不行
- Guys, come on. Can I come in yet? - No!
-我不明白 -不明白什么
- I don't understand. - What do you not understand?
威尔去年看到个像达达的东西
Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?
算是吧 但没有尾巴
Kind of, but there was no tail.
但昨天听到它的叫声 一模一样的声音
But then he heard it yesterday. The exact same sound.
-之前为什么不告诉我们 -我不确定
- Why didn't you tell us before? - I wasn't sure.
-那就是巧合了 -或许不是
- A coincidence. - Or not.
如果威尔困在逆世界的时候
What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down,
他不知怎的获得了天眼
he somehow acquired True Sight?
天眼
True Sight?
一种能看到灵异面的超能力
It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane.
再详细解释下
Elaborate.
也许威尔一直出现的幻觉
Maybe these episodes that Will
根本就不是闪回
keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all.
它们可能是真的
Maybe they're real.
也许威尔本身就能看见逆世界
Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down.
-那就是说 -达达是从逆世界来的
- So that would mean... - Dart is from the Upside Down.
-我们得把它交给霍普 -我同意
- We have to take him to Hopper. - I agree.
不行 如果交给霍普 达达必死无疑
No way. If we take him to Hopper, Dart's good as dead.
-它可能就该死 -你怎么能这么说
- Maybe he should be dead. - How can you say that?