- Dad? - Hopper?
是谁啊
Who is this?
威尔
Will?
-威尔 -是威尔吗
- Will? - It's Will?
妈妈 是威尔吗
Mom, it's Will?
是谁啊
Who is this?
-你把我儿子怎么了 -怎么回事
- What have you done to my boy? - What? What?
把儿子还给我
Give me back my son!
喂
Hello?
喂 是谁啊
Hello, who is this?
喂 是谁啊
Hello? Who is this?
妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 妈妈
Mom, who was it? Who was it, Mom?
-是他 -看着我 妈妈 是威尔吗
- It was him. - Look at me, Mom. Was it Will?
-是 -他说什么了
- Yes. - What did he say?
只听到他的呼吸声
He just breathed. He just breathed.
-还有别人吗 -我...
- And was someone else there? -I...
-妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 -是他
- Mom, who was there? Who was it? - It was him.
我听得出他的呼吸声
I know it was his breathing. I know it was his breathing.
威尔
Will!
-威尔 -拜耶斯
- Will! - Byers!
我拿来了你的《X战警》134期
I've got your X-Men 134!
伙计们 我们还是回去吧
Guys, I really think we should turn back.
不是吧 达斯汀
Seriously, Dustin?
你那么怂 就回家好了
You wanna be a baby, then go home already!
我就是现实 卢卡斯
I'm just being realistic, Lucas!
不 你就是怂
No, you're just being a big sissy!
你想过威尔失踪
Did you ever think Will went missing
是因为遭遇了什么坏事吗
because he ran into something bad?
而我们现在还要去他最后出现的地方
And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen?
-而且我们还手无寸铁 -达斯汀 闭嘴
- And we have no weapons or anything? - Dustin, shut up.
我就是想说 你觉得这明智吗
I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
威尔·拜耶斯的失踪
威尔·拜耶斯的失踪