威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
-达斯汀 -拜耶斯太太
- Dustin! - Mrs. Byers?
怎么回事 威尔在哪
What's going on? Where's Will?
操场
The field!
威尔 我发现他时就这样了
Will. I just found him like this!
他好像又发作了
I think he's having another episode!
威尔 威尔 威尔
Will! Will! Will!
亲爱的 醒醒 是妈妈
Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom!
威尔
Will!
威尔 醒醒
Will, wake up!
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
威尔 求你 醒醒吧
Will, please, just wake up.
求你 醒醒吧
Please, wake up!
是妈妈
It's Mom!
是我啊
It's me!
好吧 刚刚吓死我了
Okay, that totally freaked me out.
你们不害怕吗
Did that not freak you guys out?
-两天发作两次 -越来越严重了
- Two episodes in two days. - It's getting worse.
你觉得是天眼吗
You think it's True Sight?
天眼是什么
What's True Sight?
没什么
It's nothing.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你得试试
I need you to try.
我站在操场上 然后
I... I was on the field and... and then it...
一切都空白了 然后你就在了
it all just went blank, and... and then you were there.
威尔 你得对我说实话
Will, I need you to tell me the truth.
我说的是实话
I am.
这个东西 我在万圣节那晚录像上看到了
This shape, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween night.
跟你画上的形状一样
It's the same shape as... as your drawing.
你的这些幻觉 我觉得欧文斯博士错了
These episodes that you're having, I think Dr. Owens is wrong.
我觉得这都是真的
I think they're real.
但是 我如果不清楚情况就帮不了你
But... but I can't help you if I don't know what's going on.
你得告诉我 求你了
So, you have to talk to me. Please.
不要再有秘密了 好吗
No more secrets, okay?
好
Okay.
你又在操场上看到这玩意了吗
Did... did you see this thing again on the field?
是的
Yes.
它是什么
What... what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
似乎更像是一种感觉
It's almost more like a feeling.
就像游戏厅那晚的那次吗
Like the one you had that night at the arcade?
是的
Yes.
它想要什么
What does it want?
我不知道
I don't know.
它来追我
It came for me, and...
走开
Go away!
我努力了 我想赶走它
And I tried. I tried to make it go away.
但它抓住了我 妈妈
But it got me, Mom.
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
我觉得它无所不在
I felt it... everywhere.
无所不在
Everywhere.
我还能感觉得到
I... I still feel it.
我只希望这一切结束
I just want this to be over.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
听我说 看着我
Listen. Look, look at me.
我再不会允许你遭遇不测了
I will never, ever let anything bad happen to you ever again.
不管是怎么回事 我们都会解决的
Whatever's going on in you, we're gonna fix it.
我会解决的
I will fix it.
我保证 我在呢
I promise. I'm here.
"朋友之间不撒谎" 这屁话不是你说的吗
"Friends don't lie." Isn't that your bullshit saying?
不许就这么走掉
Don't walk away from me!
你跑哪去了
Where'd you go on your little field trip, huh?
去哪了
Where?
你去见迈克了吗
Did you go see Mike?
他没看到我
He didn't see me.
但那对母女可是看见了
Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did
她们还报♥警♥了
and they called the cops.
还有别人看到你了吗
Now, did anyone else see you?
有任何人吗
Anyone at all?
好好想想
Come on, I need you to think!
没人看到我
Nobody saw me!
你给我们带来了危险
You put us in danger.
你明白的吧
You realize that, right?
你保证
You promised...
我能走
I go!
可我再没离开
And I never leave!
后来再也没什么事了
Nothing ever happens!
是啊 没什么事 你安安全全的
Yeah! Nothing happens and you stay safe!
你撒谎
You lie!
我没撒谎 我保护你
I don't lie! I protect
给你饭吃 还教你东西
and I feed and I teach!
我只求你遵守三条简单的规则
And all I ask of you is that you follow three simple rules.
三条规则 知道吗
Three rules. And you know what?
你连这都做不到
You can't even do that!
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
你知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
就是别想吃薄煎饼
It means no Eggos...
也不许看电视 持续一周
And no TV for a week.
好了 别闹了 放下
All right, knock it off. Let go.
好啊
Okay.
两周
Two weeks.
放下
Let go!
-一个月 -不
- A month! - No!
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你刚从一个月不能看电视 升级到了永远别想看
You just graduated from no TV for a month to no TV at all!
不要
No!
不不不
No! No. No!
你必须明白
You have got to understand
你的行为是有后果的
that there are consequences to your actions.
你就像爸爸
You are like Papa!
不是吧
Really?
你说我像那个疯子混♥蛋♥
I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch?
好啊 你想回实验室吗
All right. You wanna go back in the lab?
一通电♥话♥ 我就能安排
One phone call. I can make that happen.
我恨你
I hate you.
我也不怎么喜欢你
Yeah, well, I'm not so crazy about you, either.
知道为什么吗 因为你就是个熊孩子
You know why? 'Cause you're a brat.
知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that word means?
这就作为你的今日单词吧 熊孩子
How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat.
去查查吧 熊...孩...子
Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T.
熊孩子
Brat.
你是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
开门
Open this door!
把门打开
Open the damn door!
你想去外面吗
You wanna go out in the world?
那就长大
You better grow up!
给我长大
Grow the hell up!
妈妈
Mom?
威尔
Will?
有人吗
Hello?
你喜欢那葡萄吗 霍莉
Do you like those grapes, Holly?
妈妈 我想
Hey, Mom, I was thinking
今晚在史黛茜家住一晚
about staying the night at Stacey's tonight?
我们想度过一个闺蜜之夜
We were gonna have a girl's night.
看浪漫喜剧 修修指甲 聊八卦
Romantic comedies, do our nails, gossip...
好啊 听上去挺好玩
Sure! That sounds like fun.
吐司 不要吗
Toast? No?