见到你妈了吗
Did you see your mom?
没 她睡着呢 但我留了字条
No, she was sleeping. But I left a note.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this, you know.
别那么说了
Stop saying that.
-霍金斯警局 -芙洛 还是乔伊
- Hawkins Police. - Flo, it's Joyce again.
乔伊 我转达你的留言了
Oh, hi, Joyce. Listen, I gave him your message...
-他还不在吗 -是啊 但是
- He's still not there? - No, but...
他收到我昨天的留言了吗 你...
Did he get any of my messages from yesterday? Did you give...
是的 你要不要找...
Yes, do you wanna talk to...
不 我需要霍普
No, no, I need Hopper.
叫他一到警局马上打给我 拜托了
Just tell him to call me the second he gets in. Please.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
感觉怎么样 瞌睡虫
How you feeling, sleepyhead?
好点了吗
Any better?
还跟昨晚一样吗 怪怪的
Same as last night? Still weird?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我看看
Okay, let me see.
发烧了吗
Is it a fever?
没有 其实 温度很低
No. Uh, actually, it's cold.
你冷吗
Do you feel cold?
不 就是有点不在状态
No. Just a little out of it.
就好像 我并没真醒过来
Like I haven't really woken up yet.
你说好不去看医生的
You promised no doctor.
我说话算话 不看医生
And I meant it. No doctor.
知道吗
You know what?
我要给你放水 让你好好泡个澡暖和起来
I'm gonna run you a nice bath and it'll warm you up
希望你到时就能感觉好点了
and hopefully get you feeling better.
怎么样 好了
How's that sound? Okay.
早啊 达达
Morning, Dart.
给你准备了早餐
Got you some breakfast.
你最喜欢的
Your favorite.
我得去上学了
I gotta go to school,
但我很快就回来 好吗
but I'll be back soon. Sound good?
别那么怂了 赶紧的吧
Stop being a baby and do it already!
这好恶心 真有这个必要吗
This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary?
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你以为呢 我们在找达达
What do you think? We're looking for Dart.
天啊
Jesus!
哎呀呀
Well, well, well.
看看谁终于出现了
Look who finally decided to show up.
正好赶在我抽到了下下签之后 真巧
After I drew the short straw. Real convenient.
你好臭
You stink!
麦克斯
Hi, Max.
-威尔呢 -他会来的
- Where's Will? - He'll be here.
你要就那么傻站着吗
Are you just gonna stand there?
还是要帮忙
Or you gonna help?
所有活物 从复杂的哺乳动物
All living things, from complex mammals
到单细胞生物 都对危险有本能反应
to single-celled organisms, instinctively respond to danger.
将一种细菌暴露在有毒化学物质下 它会逃逸
Expose a bacterium to a toxic chemical, and it will flee.
或是采取其他的防御措施
Or deploy some other defense mechanism.
我们很相似
We're very much the same.
当我们遭遇危险 我们的心跳会加快
When we encounter danger, our hearts start pounding.
我们的手掌开始出汗
Our palms start to sweat.
这些身体上
These are the signs of
和情绪上的征兆 指向了
the physical and emotional state we call...
恐惧
fear.
我是吉姆
Hey, you reached Jim.
我现在大概正在做什么了不得的事 不能...
I'm probably doing something incredible right now and I can't...
妈妈
Mom.
亲爱的 怎么了
Yeah, sweetie, what is it?
太热了
It's too hot.
我可以弄凉点的 宝贝
I... I can cool it down a little bit, baby,
-但我们得让你恢复体温 -不
- but we gotta get your body temp back up. - No.
什么
What?
他喜欢冷点
He likes it cold.
孩子
Hey, kid.
听着
Listen, um...
昨晚的事
about last night, I, uh...
我回来之前 把这里收拾好
I want this place cleaned up by the time I get back
那我可能会考虑给你修好电视
and then maybe I'll consider fixing the TV.
听到没
You hear me?
回话 霍普
Come in, Hop.
回话 霍普
Come in, Hop.
回话 霍普
Come in, Hop.
嗯嗯 我就来
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on my way in,
我知道现在几点了
and, yes, I do know what time it is.
乔伊·拜耶斯今早已经打了八次电♥话♥了
Joyce Byers has called eight times already this morning.
八次
Eight times.
为了我 应付应付她吧
For my sake, please deal with her!
快来 传球 拉开
Let's go. Pass it up now. Get open!
好了 好了
All right! All right, all right!
史蒂夫大王 这是史蒂夫大王啊
King Steve. King Steve, everyone.
我喜欢 今天挺拽啊
I like it. Playing tough today.
天呐 你从不闭嘴吗 快打吧
Jesus! Do you ever stop talking? Come on!
怎么了
What?
你担心有了我 教练会让你做替补吗
You afraid the coach is gonna bench you now that I'm here? Huh?
你脚动了
You were moving your feet.
下次站稳 带点劲儿
Plant them next time, draw a charge.
没事的 哈灵顿
Don't sweat it, Harrington.
你今天就是不顺
Today's just not your day, man.
是啊 一周都不顺
Yeah. Not your week.
你和那公主刚分手
You and the princess break up for one day,
她就跟那个怪胎的哥哥跑了
she's running off with the freak's brother.
该死 你不知道
Oh, shit. You don't know.
乔纳森和公主昨天就翘课了 到现在也不见人影
Jonathan and the princess skipped yesterday. Still haven't shown.
但那肯定是个巧合 是吧
But that must just be a coincidence, right?
别太难过了 伙计
Don't take it too hard, man.
你这样的帅哥不需要担心什么
A pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about.
天涯何处无贱婊
Plenty of bitches in the sea.
是吧
Am I right?
我会给你留一两个的
I'll be sure to leave you some.
已经过15分钟了
It's 15 past.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
给他们点时间
Just give them time.
那边那个人
That guy. There.
-怎么了 -他刚刚在自言自语
- What? - He just... just talked to himself.
鸭子 鸭子 鸭子
Duck, duck, duck,
鸭子 鸭子
duck, duck...
鸭子 鸭子 鸭子
Duck, duck, duck...
鸭子 鸭子 鸭子
Duck, duck, duck...
鸭子
Duck...
鸭子 鸭子
Duck, duck...
鹅
Goose!
我们还是走吧
I think we should go.
车出毛病了吗 小姐
Trouble with your car, miss?
如果需要 我可以搭你俩一程
I can give you two a lift if you like.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
真不需要搭车吗
You sure you don't need that ride?
有人在吗
Hello?
别关
Leave it open.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我睡过了 怎么回事 好冷啊
I overslept. What the hell's going on? It's freezing.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
有人来看你了
We have a visitor.
这个影子怪
So this thing, this shadow thing.
你对你妈妈说 它就喜欢这样 喜欢冷
You told your mom it likes it like this. It likes it cold?
对
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just know.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表