-我不懂 -是啊 我不懂
- I don't understand. - No! I don't understand!
你们本来一副想让我做你们朋友的样子
You guys act like you want me to be your friend
但又突然对我态度很差
but then you treat me like garbage!
-不是那样的 -就是
- That's not true! - Yes, it is!
你们去视听俱乐部里躲着
You go and hide in the AV Club,
跟二年级的小孩一样搞什么秘密吧
keeping secrets like we're in second grade or something.
我以为你们想让我加入你们的团体呢
You know, I thought you guys wanted me in your party.
-我们想的 但是 -怎么
- We do. But it's... - But what?
有些事
There... there are just things.
我们不能告诉你 这是为了你的安全
Things we can't tell you, all right? For your own safety.
-我的安全 -对
- My own safety? - Yes!
-因为我是女孩吗 -什么 不是
- Because I'm a girl? - What? No!
你们也对一一有隐瞒吗
Did you keep secrets from El?
你怎么知道一一的
How do you know about El?
有没有
Did you?
那不一样 相信我 好吗
That was different. Trust me. Okay?
那是完全不一样的
That was just... just different.
好吧 算了
Okay. You know what? Forget it, okay?
我才不想加入你们的破团体 我退出
I don't wanna be in your stupid party anyway. I'm out.
祝你人生愉快
Have a nice life.
-麦克斯 -你身上还臭烘烘的
- Max! - You still stink, by the way!
该死
Oh, shit!
刚刚跟你说话的孩子 是谁
That kid you were talking to, who is he?
没谁
He's no one.
-没谁 -就是我班上一个孩子
- No one? - This kid from my class.
他为什么跟你说话
Why was he talking to you?
就是为了个破作业的事
It was just about a stupid class assignment.
-那你为什么那么生气 -我没有
- Then why're you so upset? - I'm not!
他找你麻烦了吗
He causing you trouble?
你在乎个什么劲
Why do you care?
因为 麦克斯 你就是个垃圾
Because, Max, you're a piece of shit,
但不管我们想不想 我们都是一家人了
but we're family now whether we like it or not,
我必须照顾你
meaning I'm stuck looking out for you.
没有你我要怎么办...
What would I ever do without...
这很严肃的 好吗
This is serious shit, okay?
我比你大
I'm older than you.
你要明白个道理
And something you learn
这世上有些人
is that there are a certain type
你得躲得远远的
of people in this world that you stay away from,
那孩子 麦克斯
and that kid, Max...
那孩子就是这种人
That kid is one of them.
你离他远远的 听到了吗
You stay away from him, you hear me?
离他远远的
Stay away.
艾芙斯
"Ives.
泰芮
Terry."
简
Jane.
爸爸
Papa.
里根总统...
...President Reagan's...
右转三下 左转四下
Three to the right. Four to the left.
彩虹
Rainbow.
右转三下 左转四下
Three to the right. Four to the left.
彩虹
Rainbow.
右转三下 左转四下
Three to the right. Four to the left.
Four-fifty...
简
Jane.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama...
妈妈
Mama!
有人吗
Hello?
威尔
Will!
拜耶斯太太
Mrs. Byers?
迈克
Mike.
-威尔在吗 -你知道吗
- Is Will here? - You know what?
现在时机不太好
Now is not a really good time.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
嗯 他就是有点不舒服
Yeah. You know, he's... he's just not feeling real well.
他躺下了 我会转告他你来过 好吗
He's laying down, so I'll tell him you stopped by, okay?
是因为那个暗影怪兽 是吧
It's about the shadow monster, isn't it?
今天愉快
Have a nice day.
无所谓 重点是
Doesn't really matter. The point is,
我们是犯下了错误
mistakes have been made. Yes.
错误
Mistakes?
犯下了那些错误的人
The men involved with those mistakes,
要为你弟弟的遭遇和
the ones responsible for what happened to your brother
霍兰德小姐之死负责的人 他们都走了
and Miss Holland's death, they're gone...
要为你弟弟的遭遇和
the ones responsible for what happened to your brother
霍兰德小姐之死负责的人 他们都走了
and Miss Holland's death, they're gone.
你还想这么做吗
You still wanna do this?
我们把那个实验室夷为平地吧
Let's burn that lab to the ground.
喵喵 吃晚饭了
Mew-mew, dinner!
你在哪 喵喵
Where are you? Mew-mew!
-达斯汀 -妈妈
- Hey, Dusty! - Hi, hey. Hey, Mom.
-没事吧 -嗯 都好
- Everything okay? - Yeah, everything's fine. Yeah.
达达 我得跟你谈谈
Dart, I've gotta talk to you, buddy.
是关于我的朋友 威尔
It's about my friend, Will.
我觉得
I think...
怎么回事
What the hell?
达达
Dart?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表