Is this an episode? Is this one of Will's episodes?
不 不是 不是的
No. No! No.
对不起 我只是 我觉得
I'm sorry. I just... I don't...
我看不出来这对威尔或你有什么帮助
see how any of this is good for Will, or for you.
即使我想玩
And even if I wanted to play along,
我的意思是 如果我不了解游戏内容
I mean, how could I figure anything out
我怎么玩通关
if I don't understand the context of the game?
-或者 -什么
- Or... - What?
-怎么了 -我知道那形状
- What is it? - I know that shape.
是情人湖
It's Lovers' Lake.
是情人湖 我懂了
It's Lovers' Lake. I get it.
好了我明白了 那是乔丹湖
Okay, I get. That's Lake Jordan.
如果那是乔丹湖 那么你可能可以找到
And if that's Lake Jordan, then you can probably find...
对 那是赛特勒的采石场
Yeah, that's, uh, Sattler's quarry.
如果你就这么跟着走
And if you just follow it naturally...
就走到了
it moves to...
伊诺湖
the Eno River.
就是这儿 是伊诺湖 你看出来了吗
And there it is. That's the Eno, do you see it?
所以这些线条不是路
Okay, so the lines aren't roads.
但它们像路一样
But they act like roads.
它们像路一样 因为当你沿着走时
And they act like roads 'cause when you follow 'em, you'll see...
你会发现它们不会越过湖泊
they don't go over water.
那是线索 那是线索
And that's the giveaway. That's the giveaway. Ha!
明白了吗 这不是谜题
Don't you get it? It's not a puzzle,
是张地图
it's a map.
是霍金斯的地图
It's a map of Hawkins.
对吧 威尔
Right, Will?
有人吗
Does anybody copy?
如果有人听到
Look, if anybody copies,
我叫吉姆·霍普 霍金斯的局长
this is Jim Hopper, Hawkins' Chief...
又是我 达斯汀
Guys, this is Dustin again.
有人听到吗 红色警报
Does anyone copy? This is a code red.
重复一遍 红色警报
I repeat, a code red!
我真的需要有人来接听一下
I really need someone to pick up here.
霍普失踪了 红色警报
Hopper's MIA, and I've got a code red.
红色警报
Code red!
好吧 又是我 达斯汀
All right, it's Dustin again.
讲真 红色警报
Seriously, I have a code red.
能拜托你闭嘴吗
Could you please shut up?
艾瑞卡吗 艾瑞卡 卢卡斯在吗
Erica? Erica, is Lucas there?
-他在哪 -不知道 不关心
- Where is he? - Don't know. Don't care.
他和迈克在一起吗
Is he with Mike?
我说过了 我不知道也不关心
Like I said, I don't know and I don't care.
请转告他 真的很重要
Please tell him it's super important.
请转告他我有红色警报
Please tell him that I have a code...
红色警报
Code red?
对 没错 就是红色警报
Yep, code red. Exactly.
我有个警报送你
I got a code for you instead.
叫做闭嘴警报
It's called code shut-your-mouth.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
亲爱的 我只需要你帮我理清楚
I just need a little help understanding, sweetie, okay?
你能告诉我你从哪来的吗
Can you tell me where you came from?
这段时间你都在哪里
Where you've been all this time?
去年有个警♥察♥和一个女人来找你
A policeman and a woman came looking for you last year.
他们找到你了吗
Did they find you?
她不会好了
She won't get better...
是吗
will she?
他们觉得不会了
They don't think so, no.
但她不会有任何痛苦了
But she's not in any pain.
他们觉得她只是困住了
She's just stuck, they think.
像是困在梦里
Like in a dream.
无尽的梦境
A long dream.
是美梦吗
A good dream?
希望如此
I hope so.
是同一场梦吗
Is it the same dream?
我们无从而知
We don't know.
有时候她会说些不一样的东西
Sometimes she says different words.
但通常就是那些
But usually those.
她一直坚信你还在外面
She always believed that you were out there.
她一直坚信有一天你会回家来的
She always believed that you'd come home one day.
家
Home?
对 家
Yeah, home.
真好看
Pretty.
我能给你弄张真的床 如果你愿意的话
I can get you a real bed, and you can stay here with me
你可以和我一起待在这里
if you want.
怎么样
How's that sound?
我想帮你 但真要这么做的话
I wanna help you, but to really do that,
你得和我沟通 好吗
I need you to talk to me, okay?
不用非得就现在 也不用就今天
Doesn't have to be now. Doesn't have to be today.
等你准备好了
But when you're ready.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
对 还有这个
Oh, yeah, that.
有时候会这样
That happens sometimes.
老房♥子电路不太好
Old house, bad wiring...
但你要是问我那疯疯癫癫的雪莉姨妈
Or if you ask my crazy aunt Shirley, it's...
她会说是闹鬼
haunted.
亲爱的 那真的只是线路老化
Sweetie, really, it's just the wiring.
不
No.
是妈妈
It's Mama.
向日葵 彩虹
Sunflower. Rainbow.
右转三下 左转四下
Three to the right. Four to the left.
我不明白
I don't understand.
Four-fifty.
她知道我在这里
She knows I'm here.
她想说话
She wants to talk.
彩虹
Rainbow.
好了
All right.
好 我这里是9厘米 你们那边呢
All right. I'm 3.6 inches, what do you got?
我不确定 拜耶斯太太呢
I'm not sure. Mrs. Byers?
等等
Hold on.
我这儿是六米半
Twenty-one feet, four inches.
从蒂珀卡努到丹佛溪呢
What about Tippecanoe to Danford Creek?
丹佛 那是在哪
Danford? Where's Danford?
在餐厅
Dining room.
五米一二
Sixteen feet, ten inches.
从丹佛到乔旦呢
What about Danford to Jordan?
拜托 这肯定够了吧
Oh, come on. This has gotta be enough.
不够 真的...不够
It's not. It's... it's really not.
好吧 你能弄明白吗
Okay. Can't you figure it out?
有点困难 比例尺不是一比一的
Well, it's hard. The ratio isn't exactly one-to-one.
我是说 如果你非要知道 你现在就非要知道
I mean, if you're twisting my arm, and you are twisting my arm,
我会说X是...
I would say that the X is...
大概在距离丹佛东南方向半英里的地方
maybe a half mile southeast of Danford?
谢谢你 真的很感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
什么 我们真的...要去吗
What? Are we... we really going?
我不知道 小凯
I don't know, Cath.
说不定是撒切尔夫人 那就是另一回事了
Maybe if it was Margaret Thatcher, that'd be another story.
稍等一下 小凯
Just a second, Cath.
泰德 你去开门好吗
Ted, can you get that please?
抱歉
Sorry.
我去
I got it.
维勒先生 你家电♥话♥线已经被占用两个多小时了
Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Wheeler.
-你知道这一点吗 -我知道
- Do you realize this? - Oh, I do realize.
-迈克在家吗 -不在
- Is Mike home? - No.
不在 那他到底在哪
No? Well, where the hell is he?
凯伦 我们儿子在哪
Karen, where's our son?
威尔家
Will's!
-威尔家 -那儿没人接电♥话♥
- Will's. - No one's picking up there.
南茜呢 她在哪
Nancy. What about Nancy?
凯伦 南茜在哪
Karen, where's Nancy?