-艾莉家 -艾莉家
- Ally's! - Ally's.
我家那俩孩子已经不住在这里了 你不知道吗
Our children don't live here anymore. You didn't know that?
-你是认真的吗 -你问完了吗
- Seriously? - Am I done here?
混♥蛋♥ 你一点都没帮上忙 你知道吗
Son of a bitch. You're really no help at all, you know that?
注意文明用语
Hey! Language.
听着
Listen...
我在想
I've been thinking...
我爱你 我很抱歉
I love you. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我有什么可抱歉的
I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?
史蒂夫
Steve.
那花是给维勒先生或维勒太太的吗
Are those for Mr. Or Mrs. Wheeler?
-不是 -那就好
- No. - Good.
-你要干什么 -南茜不在家
- Hey. What the hell? Hey! - Nancy isn't home.
-她在哪 -那不重要
- Where is she? - Doesn't matter.
我们有比你的感情生活更重要的问题
We have bigger problems than your love life.
你还留着那根棍子吗
Do you still have that bat?
-棍子 什么棍子 -上面有钉子的那根
- Bat? What bat? - The one with the nails?
-怎么了 -路上再跟你解释
- Why? - I'll explain it on the way.
-现在就走吗 -对
- Now? - Now!
见鬼
Son of a bitch!
等等 不 不 不
Wait. Wait. No, no! No! No!
而那是我们最后一次见到她
And that was the last we ever saw of her.
从那以后 她就消失不见了
After that, she was just gone.
我真不敢相信已经那么久了 感觉还像是昨天
I can't believe it's been that long. Feels like yesterday.
是啊 肯定啊
Yeah. I mean, I bet.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我知道
I know.
确实很疯狂 但是...
It's crazy, but...
我挺喜欢的
I really liked it.
-喜欢 -没错
- Liked it? - Yeah.
-我是说 我有些地方不太喜欢 -不太喜欢
- Well, I mean, I had a few issues. - Issues?
我觉得这有些地方类似同类的作品
I felt it was a little derivative in parts.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是希望这故事能多一些原创性
I just wish it had a little more originality.
-仅此而已 -你不相信我
- That's all. - You don't believe me?
卢卡斯 你是认真的吗 你以为我有多好骗
Lucas, come on, seriously? How gullible do you think I am?
我为什么会编造这种事情
Why would I make this up?
我不知道 为了在我面前表现之类的吧
I don't know. To impress me or something?
或者你只是疯了
Or you're just, like, insane.
我把这些全告诉你了 这可是绝密的东西
I tell you all of this. I mean, top-secret stuff.
我冒着生命风险 而你就是这反应
Risking my life. And this is how you react?
冒着生命风险
Risking your life?
-你觉得这很好笑吗 -嗯 我是说
- Oh, so this is funny to you? - Yeah. I mean...
挺好笑的
kind of funny.
挺蠢的 但是好笑
Stupid, but funny.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
故事讲完了 对吧
Story time's over, isn't it?
你有什么毛病 你想要的我都告诉你了
What's wrong with you? I gave you what you wanted.
我想成为组织的一员 而不是参与某个玩笑
I wanted to be a part of the group, not a part of some joke.
这不是玩笑
It's not a joke.
你尽力了 好吗
You did a good job, okay?
你可以跟别人说 我信了你扯的谎
You can go tell the others I believed your lies
如果能让你加点经验值什么的
if it gets you experience points or whatever.
我们团队有不少规矩
We have a lot of rules in our party,
但最重要的一条就是"朋友之间不撒谎"
but the most important is, "Friends don't lie."
永远不撒谎 无论发生了什么
Never ever. No matter what.
是吗
Is that right?
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
我必须那么做 这是为了保护你
I had to do that. To protect you.
具体是保护我免受什么呢
To protect me from who, exactly?
霍金斯实验室的政♥府♥大坏蛋吗
The big bad government baddies from Hawkins Lab?
小点声
Lower your voice.
或者是为了保护我
Maybe it was to protect me
不被另一个维度的魔王抓走吗
from the Demogorgon from another dimension?
-麦克斯 我是认真的 别说了 -不不不
- Max, I'm serious, shut up! - Oh, no, no!
你知道是什么吗 是十一 那个女孩...
You know what it was? It was Eleven. The girl...
别说了
Stop talking.
你这样会害死我们的
You're going to get us killed.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
我也希望我在开玩笑
I really wish I wasn't.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我证明不了
I can't.
所以呢 要我就这样相信你吗
So what? I'm supposed to just trust you?
是的
Yes.
糟了 我该走了
Shit. I gotta go. Um...
别跟着我出去好吗
Don't follow me out. Okay?
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我怎么跟你说的
The hell I tell you?
我没迟到
I'm not late.
你知道我说的不是这个
You know what I'm talking about.
你说卢卡斯吗
Oh, Lucas?
所以现在这家伙有名字了
So he has a name now, huh?
这是个小镇子 我们没有一起玩
It's a small town, okay? We weren't hanging out.
你知道你要是撒谎的话会有什么下场
Well, you know what happens when you lie.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
如果他们企图重现这一切呢
What if they try to replicate that?
我们越是招来注意
The more attention we bring to ourselves,
有越多霍兰德夫妇那样的人知道真♥相♥
the more people like the Hollands who know the truth,
那个情况就越有可能成真
the more likely that scenario becomes.
这就是为什么我得阻止真♥相♥扩散开
You see why I have to stop the truth from spreading, too.
就像那些杂草一样
Just the same as those weeds there.
不惜一切代价
By whatever means necessary.
所以 够了吗
So, is it enough?
这个录音够了吗
The tape recording, is it enough?
能证明他们有罪吗
Is it incriminating?
-你在干什么 -思考
- What are you doing? - Thinking.
喝着伏特加
With vodka?
它是我的中枢神经系统抑制剂
It's a central nervous system depressant.
所以是的 喝着伏特加思考
So yes, with vodka.
还要音乐 真的吗
Music? Really?
是的 它能帮助我...
Yes. It helps me...
帮什么 思考
What? Think?
你要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
你还说个不停 那只会更久
Longer if you keep talking.
这个录音到底能不能证明有罪
Is the tape incriminating or not?
这是一个很简单的问题
It's a simple question.
没有什么是简单的
There's nothing simple about it.
你告诉我的任何事都不简单
Nothing simple about anything you've told me.
你不相信我们 是吗
You don't believe us, do you?
我相信你 但这不重要
I believe you, but that's not the problem.
你不需要我相信你
You don't need me to believe you.
你需要他们相信你
You need them to believe you.
-他们 -他们
- Them? - Them.
就是他们
With a capital "T."
你的神父 邮差 老师 普罗大众
Your priest, your postman, your teacher, the world at large.
他们全都不会相信
They won't believe any of this.
这也就是为什么我们录了下来
That's why we made the tape.
这很容易掩埋 很容易
That's easy to bury. Easy.
他承认了 你听到了 他承认了有罪
He admits it. You heard it. He admits culpability.
你太天真了 南茜
You're being naive, Nancy!
这些人...
Those people...
他们的脑回路不像你我一样
They're not wired like me and you, okay?
他们不会把生命浪费在
They don't spend their lives
寻找窗帘之后的真♥相♥上
trying to get a look at what's behind the curtain.
他们喜欢窗帘
They like the curtain.
能给予他们稳定 舒适 分明的生活
It provides them stability, comfort, definition.
这个...
This...
会掀开窗帘
this would open the curtain,
掀开隐藏在那垂窗帘之后的真♥相♥
and open the curtain behind that curtain, okay?