Is there a number we can call for your parents?
Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?
Did you run away?
- Are you in some kind of trouble? - Is that blood?
-住手 你把她吓坏了 -她把我吓坏了才是
- Stop it! You're freaking her out! - She's freaking me out!
I bet she's deaf.
- Not deaf. - All right, that's enough, all right?
She's just scared and cold.
Here, these are clean. Okay?
No, no, no!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
See over there? That's the bathroom.
Privacy. Get it?
You don't want it closed?
Oh, so you can speak.
how about we just keep the door...
just like this.
- Is that better? - Yes.
- This is mental. - At least she can talk.
She said "No" And "Yes."
Your three-year-old sister says more.
She tried to get naked.
There's something seriously wrong with her.
- Like, wrong in the head. - She just went like...
I bet she escaped from Pennhurst.
- From where? - The nuthouse in Kerley County.
- You got a lot of family there? - Bite me.
Seriously though, think about it.
That would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy.
Why she went like...
She's an escapee is the point. She's probably a psycho.
- Like Michael Myers. - Exactly!
We should've never brought her here.
So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?
Yes! We went out to find Will,
not another problem.
- I think we should tell your mom. - I second that.
- Who's crazy now? - How is that crazy?
'Cause, we weren't supposed to be out tonight, remember?
- So? -So if I tell my mom
and she tells your mom and your mom...
- Oh, man. - Our houses become Alcatraz.
Exactly. We'll never find Will.
All right, here's the plan. She sleeps here tonight.
- You're letting a girl-- - Just listen!
In the morning, she sneaks around my house,
goes to the front door and rings my doorbell.
My mom will answer and know exactly what to do.
She'll send her back to Pennhurst or wherever she comes from.
We'll be totally in the clear.
And tomorrow night, we go back out.
And this time, we find Will.
Here you go. This is my sleeping bag.
You really think she's psycho?
Wouldn't want her in my house.
Hey, um, I never asked your name.
Is that real?
Sorry, I've just... never seen a kid with a tattoo before.
What's it mean? Eleven?
That's your name?
Um, well, my name's Mike. Short for Michael.
Maybe we can call you "El." Short for Eleven.
Um, well, okay.
All right, Mom. Breakfast is ready.
-小心点别沾到海报上 -好吧 好吧
- What? No, be careful of the poster. - Yeah, okay. All right.
-我吃不下 -我需要你吃点东西 妈妈
- I can't eat. - I just need you to eat, Mom.
Listen. Listen, the Xerox place opens in, like, 30 minutes.
- Yeah. - And I don't want you to go alone...
不 我知道 我跟你说了 我可以的
No, I know. I told you, I got it.
...so I'm gonna have Karen take you, 'cause I should be here.
- Okay. - We need to make, what, 200, 300 copies?
- How much is a copy? - Yeah, okay.
-好了 妈妈 妈妈 -十美分一张
- Okay, Mom. Mom. - Ten cents?
-如果我们...十美分 -妈妈 妈妈
- If we... Ten cents-- - Mom. Mom. Mom!
You can't get like this, okay?
-对不起 对不起 -不 没关系
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
We've been waiting six hours.
I know. I came as soon as I could.
A little bit of trust here, all right?
We've been searching all night. Went all the way to Cartersville.
- And? - Nothing.
Flo says you got a phone call?
Storm barbecued this pretty good.
- The storm? - What else?
You're saying that that's not weird?
No, it's weird.
Can we, like, trace who made the call? Contact the--
No, it doesn't work like that.
Now, uh, you're sure it was Will?
Because Flo said you just heard some breathing.
不 就是他 就是威尔
No. It was him. It was Will.
And he was scared. And then something--
It was probably just a prank call.
It was somebody trying to scare you.
- Who would do that? - Well, this thing's been on TV.
It brings out all the crazies,
you know. False leads, prank calls, uh...
不 霍普 这不是恶作剧 就是他
No, Hopper, it was not a prank. It was him.
-乔伊 -拜托 能不能也信我一次
- Joyce. - Come on, how about a little trust here?
What, you think I'm... I'm making this up?
I'm not saying that you're making it up.
All I'm saying is it's an emotional time for you.
And you think I don't know my own son's breathing?
Wouldn't you know your own daughter's?
- You hear from, uh, Lonnie yet? - No.
It's been long enough. I'm having him checked out.
Oh, come on!
You're wasting your time.
Let me go.
- I'm sorry? - To Lonnie's.
You know, if Will's there, it means he ran away.
And if he sees the cops, he'll think he's in trouble.
He'll... He'll hide.
- You know, he's good at hiding. - Yeah?
Well, cops are good at finding. Okay?
Stay here with your mom.
She needs you.
迈克 慢点吃 好恶心
Slow down, Mike. That's disgusting.
Do a lot of studying last night?
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表