把他拖出来 快快快
Get him out. Go! Go! Go!
天啊 亲爱的 坚持住
God! Hold on, sweetie!
妈妈就在边上 再忍♥一会
I'm right here. Just hold on.
-体征 -心跳220 体温41
- Vitals? - Heart rate 220. Temperature's 106.
威尔 你哪里疼
Will, where does it hurt?
哪里都疼
All over.
她说他感觉全身烧起来了 查下烧伤
She says he feels like he's burning. Check for burns.
什么都没发现
I don't see anything.
-你哪里最疼 威尔 -哪里都疼
- Where does it hurt the most, Will? - Everywhere! Everywhere!
等等 你说有多大
Wait a sec. How big?
刚开始这么点 现在这么大
First it was like that. Now he's like this.
我打赌肯定就是某种蜥蜴
I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?
-肯定不是蜥蜴 -你怎么知道
- It's not a lizard. - How do you know?
-我怎么知道不是 -对
- How do I know if it's not? - Yeah.
你怎么知道不是蜥蜴
How do you know it's not just a lizard?
因为它的脸会张开 还吃了我的猫
Because his face opened up and he ate my cat.
我没听到响动
I don't hear shit.
它就在里面
He's in there.
小兔崽子
All right, listen, kid.
这要是什么万圣节整蛊
I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank,
-你就死定了 -不是
- you're dead. - It's not.
-听懂了吗 -不是整蛊
- All right? - It's not a prank.
别照着我了
Get it out of my face.
你有钥匙吗
You got a key for this thing?
给我看看
Let me see that.
它肯定躲到很里面了
He must be further down there.
我就守在这 免得它逃跑
I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape.
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 下面发生什么了
Steve, what's going on down there?
下来
Get down here.
靠
Oh, shit.
惨了
Oh, shit!
不是吧
No way.
不是吧
No way.
那玩意 肯定对他做了什么
That thing, it... it did something to him.
你说的那个什么即时记忆
Okay. And these now-memories, as you call them,
他已经这样多久了
how long has he been experiencing them?
我说过了 从周四我发现他站在操场开始
I told you, since Thursday. Since I found him in the field.
你为什么当时不把他带来
And why wasn't he brought in?
我一直带他过来 可你们做了什么
I have been bringing him in, and what have you done?
什么都没做
Nothing. Nothing!
现在是新症状 乔伊
These are new symptoms, Joyce.
不不 他一直在告诉你有点不对劲
No. No, he has been telling you over and over that something's wrong,
可你却说他都是胡思乱想
and you said it was all in his head.
你说"耐心点" 这可是你的原话
You said, "Be patient." Those were your words.
我知道你现在很生气 我懂
I understand that you're upset, okay? I get it.
换作是我 我也生气
I would be, too, if I were in your shoes.
我们现在是同一战线
But we are all in the same boat here,
希望你能...
and I just need you to try...
怎样 冷静吗 相信你吗
What? Stay calm? Trust you?
不 我要把他转去真正的医院
No, I want him transferred to a real hospital.
你知道这是不可能的
Well, you know that's not possible.
他在这能得到最好的治疗 拜耶斯太太
He really will get the best treatment here, Mrs. Byers.
最好的
The very best.
你们到底想治疗什么
And what are you treating him for, exactly?
有人能告诉我他到底怎么了吗
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with him?
这房♥间里能有一个人能告诉我
Can a single person in this room tell me
我儿子到底怎么了吗
what is wrong with my boy?
我儿子到底怎么了
What is wrong with my boy?
这就是为什么我得阻止真♥相♥扩散开
You see why I have to stop the truth from spreading, too.
就像那些杂草一样
Just the same as those weeds there.
不惜一切代价
By whatever means necessary.
寄给《芝加哥太阳报》
-搞垮那家伙 -搞垮那家伙
- To taking down the man. - To taking down the man.
共♥党♥混♥蛋♥还真是会酿好酒啊 对吧
Commie bastards sure know how to make a spirit. Am I right?
不不不 我们不喝
Oh, no, no, no. We... we can't.
对 不喝 我还得开车
Yeah, no. No, I've got to drive.
开车 今晚吗
Drive? What, tonight?
我们爸妈
Our parents...
要是知道你们干了什么会为你们自豪的
Would be proud if they knew what you were up to.
就说你们住泰米家或者道恩家之类的
Just tell 'em you're at Tammy's or Dawn's or whoever's,
睡我家客房♥
and take my guest room.
-你想待在这吗 -已经很晚了
- I mean, do... do you want to stay? - Well, it is pretty late.
好 我可以睡沙发吗
Okay. Uh... Could I use the sofa?
我看不懂了 怎么回事 小情侣吵架了
Okay, I'm confused. What's going on here? A lovers' quarrel?
-不不不 我们只是朋友 -朋友
- No, no. I mean, we're just friends. - Friends.
你们今天说了很多让我震惊的事
You've told me a lot of shockers today,
可这是你们说的第一个谎话
but that, that is the first lie.
-不是谎话 -不是吗
- It's not a lie. - No?
你们年轻貌美
You're young, attractive.
你们有感觉 有交情 而且共同经历过创伤
You've got chemistry, history, plus the real shit, shared trauma.
我猜是信任问题吧
Trust issues, am I right?
和你♥爸♥有关
Something to do with your dad.
-什么 我爸确实... -是个混♥蛋♥
- What? No, I mean, my dad's... - An asshole.
我也不想看事情看得这么通透
Hmm. It is a curse to see so clearly.
你 你就难看穿了
You, you're harder to read.
可能 就像每个人一样
Probably, like everyone,
害怕如果接受了真正的自己
afraid of what would happen if you accepted yourself
会发生什么事
for who you really are
退缩回安全的...
and retreated back to the safety of...
-他叫什么 他叫什么 -史蒂夫
- Name? Name? - Steve.
史蒂夫 大家都喜欢史蒂夫
Oh. Steve. We like Steve.
对
Yes.
-但我们不爱史蒂夫 -什么
- But we don't love Steve. - What?
不 我们... 我爱他
No, we... I mean, I do.
女士先生们 这是今晚的第二个谎言
There it is, ladies and germs, the second lie of the evening.
我猜的怎么样
So, how'd I do?
我的天 你们俩真可爱
My goodness. You two are adorable, aren't you?
这样吧
Listen...
如果需要 我书房♥里有张折叠沙发
there's a pull-out sofa in my study if you want it.
但换作是我
But if I were you,
我就废话少说 共睡一张床了
I'd cut the bullshit and share the damn bed.
害怕
Afraid.
信任问题
Trust issues?
信任问题
Trust issues.
退缩
Retreat?
我不退缩
I don't retreat.
信任问题 我不...
Trust issues? I do not...
我只是
I just, uh...
我只想说
I... I just wanted to say that...
不 别... 他喝醉了
Oh, no, don't... I mean... He's so drunk.
-烂醉如泥 -没错
- Wasted. - Yeah.
他才认识我们几个小时
I mean, what? He knows us for a couple of hours,
就对我们了如指掌
and he's got us all figured out?
就是
Exactly.
好吧 我觉得 很庆幸我们有同感
God. Okay, yeah. I feel... I'm glad we feel the same way.
是的 那很好
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
那么 晚安了吧
So, uh, good night, I guess.
嗯 晚安
Yeah, um, good night.
宇宙巨人希曼 感谢你救我一命
Oh, He-Man, thank you for saving my life.
你的肌肉好强壮
What strong muscles you have.
-我就知道 -人家在谈恋爱呢
- I knew it. - Hey! They're in love!
才没有
No, actually, they're not.
他们根本不在一个星球
They don't even exist on the same planet.
你这么大了玩玩具合适吗
Aren't you too old to be playing with toys?
那不是重点
That... that's not the point.
重点是不准进我房♥间
The point is to stay out of my room.
那就叫你的书呆子朋友闭嘴
Then tell your little nerdy friend to shut his mouth.
你在说些什么