It upset him.
你说的他 是这个吗
You say, "Upset him." Is that him?
好 我想试试看
Okay. Okay, I wanna try something.
可能刚开始会有点奇怪
It's gonna seem a little odd at first,
但我觉得应该能帮助我们了解情况
but I think it's really gonna help us understand what's going on.
可以吗
Is that okay?
可以
Okay.
威尔 如果你有什么感觉
Now, Will, I want you to just let us know
尽管告诉我们
if you feel anything. Okay?
-有什么感觉吗 -有点刺痛
- Do you feel anything? - Little sting.
刺痛 哪里
It stings? Where?
胸口
My chest.
好
Okay.
-现在呢 -烧得疼
- How about now? - It... it burns.
-烧得疼 -哪里疼
- It burns. - Where?
哪里都疼
Everywhere.
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough!
停 你也听到了 够了
Stop! You heard her! That's enough!
够了 住手
That's it! We're done!
好
Okay.
亲爱的 没事了
Sweetie... Sweetie. It's okay.
我们目前最有可能的猜测是
Our best guess right now is
这应该是某种会导致
it's some kind of virus which is causing this
神经失调的病毒
neurological disorder.
典型病毒附着在宿主身上
Now, when... when a typical virus attaches itself to its host...
它会复♥制♥
it duplicates, right?
它会扩散 最终占领宿主
It spreads, essentially hijacking the host.
病毒是活的 拥有自身的智力
A virus is alive. It has an intelligence.
那...那很正常
That's not... That's not unusual.
不正常的是
What is so unusual here,
这种病毒
this virus...
被感染的宿主仿佛有联♥系♥
the infected hosts seem to be communicating.
它仿佛有某种类似蜂巢动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络的智力结构
It has some sort of a hive intelligence,
它会联接所有宿主
and it's connecting all the hosts.
好消息是病毒是可以治愈的
The good news is a virus can be cured.
我们...我们会继续进行测试
We... we're gonna continue to run tests.
看看能有什么发现
We're gonna see what we find.
万一他什么都不记得了呢
What happens when he can't remember anything?
当那里什么都没了
When there's nothing else there?
万一我的孩子没了呢
What happens when my boy is gone?
让我理一理
All right, so let me get this straight.
你养着一个你明知非常危险的东西
You kept something you knew was probably dangerous
只是为了讨好某个...你刚认识的女孩子
in order to impress a girl who... who you just met?
好吧 这极其过分地简化了整件事
All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things.
为什么会有女孩子喜欢恶心的鼻涕虫呢
I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?
跨维度的鼻涕虫 因为很酷啊
An interdimensional slug? Because it's awesome.
就算她觉得这样很酷
Well, even if she thought it was cool,
而且她也没觉得 我只是...
which she didn't, I... I just...
我不知道 我觉得你好像有点用力过猛
I don't know. I just feel like you're trying too hard.
不是每个人都像你一样拥有完美发型的
Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right?
这跟发型没关系
It's not about the hair, man.
吸引女孩子的关键是...假装你不在乎
The key with girls is just... just acting like you don't care.
-就算真的在乎吗 -是的 她们会因此癫狂
- Even if you do? - Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts.
-然后呢 -你只要等着...
- Then what? - You just wait until, uh...
-直到你有感觉 -什么感觉
- until you feel it. - Feel what?
就像暴风雨来临之前 你懂吗
It's like before it's gonna storm, you know?
你看不出来 但你能感觉到这种...
You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh...
来电
electricity, you know?
就像云朵在大气层
Like in the electromagnetic field
激发的电磁场...
when the clouds in the atmosphere...
不不不 就像...肉体上的来电
No, no, no, no, no. Like a... Like a sexual electricity.
你感觉到后再出击
You feel that and then you make your move.
那时候就亲她吗
So that's when you kiss her?
-不 慢点 罗密欧 -对不起
- No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo. - Sorry.
有些女孩会希望你主动一点
Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive.
强势 火♥辣♥又霸道 就像...
You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a...
我不知道 就像一头狮子
I don't know, like a lion.
但有的女孩子要慢慢来 你要小心 像...
But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a...
就像一个忍♥者
like a ninja.
南茜是哪种
What type is Nancy?
南茜不一样 她和其他女孩不一样
Nancy's different. She's different than the other girls.
是啊 她看上去很特别
Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess.
没错
Yeah. Yeah, she is.
但是这个女孩也很特别
But this girl's special, too,
你知道 她好像身上有些魔力
you know. It's just, like, something about her.
怎么了
What?
你没有爱上这个女孩吧
You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?
没有 没有
Uh, no. No.
-很好 别爱上她 -我不会的
- Okay, good. Don't. - I won't.
她只会让你心碎
She's only gonna break your heart,
你还年轻 不应该遭受这一切
and you're way too young for that shit.
法布里奇
Faberge.
什么
What?
法布里奇有机系列
It's Faberge Organics.
用那个系列的洗发水和护发素
Use the shampoo and conditioner,
当你的头发有点潮时...
and when your hair's damp...
不是湿的时候
It's not wet, okay?
-是潮的时候... -潮
- When it's damp... - Damp.
你来四下法拉·福塞特定型喷雾
You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray.
-法拉·福塞特定型喷雾 -法拉·福塞特
- Farrah Fawcett spray? - Yeah, Farrah Fawcett.
你要是敢把我刚刚说的话告诉别人
You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass.
你就死定了 亨德森 明白吗
You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand?
嗯
Yup.
很好
Okay.
-法拉·福塞特 真的吗 -她很性感
- Farrah Fawcett, really? - I mean, she's hot.
好吧
Yeah.
我是...
Hey, it's, uh...
是我
It's me.
我知道我消失了很久
I know that I've been gone too long, and, uh...
我...我想告诉你这不是因为你
It's... I just, I want you to know that it's not about you
不是因为我们吵的架
and it's not about our fight.
好吗
Okay?
出了点事 我...
Something came up, and I will...
等我看到你后会向你解释的
I will explain it all when I see you.
我只是...我想告诉你我没有生气
I just... I want you to know that I'm not mad.
我很抱歉
I'm just sorry.
关于这一切
About everything.
我...
I...
我一点都不希望你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt at all.
我不想失去你
And I don't wanna lose you.
你加热点食物 不要只吃冰冻松饼
Just make sure you heat up some real food. Not just Eggos.
我要你把豆子都吃了
And I want you to eat all the peas,
就算你觉得黏糊糊很恶心 还有...
even if they're mushy and gross. And...
我马上就回家了
I will be home soon.
这是他上周的CT图
This is him last week.
我们讨论过他颅中异常的海马体
And there are the hippocampal abnormalities we had discussed.
跟我们以往见过的那些
Nothing out of line with what we've seen
创伤后遗症患者没有什么区别 但是
from others suffering from post-traumatic stress. But...
这是威尔昨晚的脑截面图
this is Will from last night.
我们可以看到
And as you can see,
在边缘区域出现了异常
there are now abnormalities in the limbic and paralimbic areas.
而这张
And this...
是一小时之前的
is from an hour ago.
你们都无话可说吗
I don't hear any suggestions.
我们有比这个男孩更重要的问题
We have bigger problems than the boy.
-是吗 -我们不能再延缓焚烧的进度了
- Do we? - We can't keep delaying the burn.
这个办法...完全是治标不治本
You're talking about putting... putting a Band-Aid on this.
现在这种办法是唯一的办法
Right now, a Band-Aid is the best option.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
万一把那孩子弄死了呢
And if it kills the boy?
那老实说 塞姆 只能弄死他了
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表