Come on. Dinner time.
人肉肯定比猫肉好吃 我向你保证
Human tastes better than cat, I promise.
他疯了
He's insane.
他太厉害了
He's awesome.
史蒂夫 小心
Steve, watch out!
我忙着呢
A little busy here!
三点钟方向 三点钟方向
Three o'clock! Three o'clock!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫 撤退 撤退
Steve! Abort! Abort!
-史蒂夫 快跑 -史蒂夫 快
- Steve, run! - Steve, hurry!
史蒂夫 快跑
Steve, run!
糟糕
Shit!
它们是得了什么狂犬病吗
Are they rabid or something?
他们进不来 进不来
They can't get in! They can't!
糟糕
Shit!
有人在吗 迈克 威尔 天哪 有人吗
Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone!
糟糕
Shit!
我们在废垃圾场 我们要死了
We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!
让开 让开 你想要吗 来拿呀
Out of the way! Out of the way! You want some? Come get this!
天哪
Jeez.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
-史蒂夫把他们吓跑了 -没有
- Steve scared 'em off? - No.
不可能
No way.
他们要去什么地方
They're going somewhere.
-就快到了 姑娘们 -收到
- Almost there, ladies. - Roger.
好了 冷静点 小伙子们
All right, stay frosty, boys.
-等等 我去过这里 -什么
- Wait. That's where I was. - What?
这就是那个该死的墓地
It's that damn graveyard.
报告长官 这里什么都没有
Sir, there's nothing here.
看起来你的孩子满口胡言 博士
Looks like your kid's full of shit, Doc.
现在突然起雾了
Got some kind of fog moving in now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么 你什么意思 亲爱的
What? What do you mean, sweetie?
是他逼我做的
He made me do it.
谁 谁逼你做的
Who? Who made you do what?
我跟你说过
I told you.
他们把他惹怒了
They upset him.
他们不该那样做
They shouldn't have done that.
他们不该惹怒他
They shouldn't have upset him.
间谍
The spy.
间谍
The spy!
我们发现有动静
We've got movement.
有东西来了 伙计们
You've got company, fellas.
我得过去 这是个陷阱
I need to get through! It's a trap!
这是个陷阱 我得警告他们 这是个陷阱
It's a trap! I need to warn them. It's a trap!
我什么都看不见 他们在哪儿 他们在哪儿
I can't see shit! Where are they? Where are they?
他们就在你上面
They're right on you!
-等等 什么 -那是什么
- Wait, what? - What was that?
威尔 亲爱的 告诉我 你一定要让我明白
Will, sweets, talk to me. You got to help me understand.
太晚了
It's too late.
你现在应该走了
You should go now.
他们快来了
They're almost here.