妈妈 是我 简
Mama? It's me. Jane.
我回家了
I'm home.
不
No.
呼气
Breathe.
太阳花
Sunflower.
彩虹
Rainbow.
-450 右转三下 -呼气
- Four-fifty. Three to the right... - Breathe.
右转四下 太阳花
Four to the left. Sunflower.
-450 彩虹 -呼气
- Four-fifty. Rainbow. - Breathe.
-右转三下 左转四下 -呼气
- Three to the right. Four to the left. - Breathe.
450 太阳花 彩虹
Four-fifty. Sunflower. Rainbow.
呼气 太阳花 彩虹
Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow.
右转三下 左转四下
Three to the right. Four to the left.
好了 你没事吧
Okay. You okay?
然后就一直重复
And it just kept repeating?
重复
Repeat?
就像一个循环 你不停看到同样的画面
Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?
她一直让我看到房♥间里那个女孩
She kept showing the girl in the room.
彩虹房♥间里的
The rainbow room?
那个女孩看上去怎么样
What did the girl look like?
-不一样 -和你不一样
- Different. - Different than you?
我觉得这就是为什么我妈妈想说话
I think this is why Mama wanted to talk.
为了让你看那个女孩
To show you the girl?
我觉得她想让我找到她
I think she wants me to find her.
泰芮在找你的时候
When Terry was looking for you,
她一直保留着其他失踪儿童的资料
she kept these files of other missing kids.
她觉得和你情况很像的孩子
Kids she thought were like you.
也许那个女孩
Maybe that girl
就在某个文件里
is in here somewhere.
给
Here.
有脸熟的吗
Does anyone look familiar?
印第安纳女童在伦敦失踪
是她吗
Is that her?
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
没有
No.
喂
Hello?
贝琪 贝琪 我找到她了
Becky! Becky, I found her.
我只是...我不知道该打给谁了
I just... I didn't know who else to call.
他给过我这个号♥码 来找过她
He gave me this number, and he came here looking for her.
我想他也许能帮我
I thought maybe he could help me.
是的 吉姆·霍普
Yeah, Jim Hopper,
他和一个叫乔伊·拜耶斯的女人一起来过
he came here with some woman named Joyce Byers?
有点难解释
Well, that's a little hard to explain. Uh...
还有一个女孩 她也不见了
There's another girl, and she's missing,
我觉得她有麻烦了
and I think she's in trouble.
我只是...我不知道该打给谁了
I just... I didn't know who to call.
谢谢 谢谢 你是哪位
Thank you, thank you. And you are?
弗洛伦斯
Florence...
我等下打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
简 简
Jane? Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
450 呼气 太阳花
Four-fifty... Breathe. Sunflower...
小心点 孩子
Watch it, kid.
白♥痴♥
Mouth breather.
他们死了
They're dead.
他们都死了
They're all dead!
他们都死了
They're all dead!
他们都死了
They're all dead!
你应该去说相声 斧子 几个街区外就有地
You should do stand-up, Axe. There's a spot a few blocks away.
你们好
Hello?
看看这是谁
What do we have here?
她穿着什么呢
What is she wearing?
这是什么 工装吗
What are those, overalls?
这里没有能挤奶的牛 孩子
There aren't any cows to milk here, kid.
回你的农场去吧
Go on back to the farm now.
我在找我姐姐
I'm looking for my sister.
秀兰·邓波儿的姐姐不见了 真难过
Shirley Temple lost her sister. So sad.
我看到她 在这里
I saw her. Here.
把手从口袋里拿出来 慢点
Hand out of pocket. Slow.
给我
Give me that shit.
-那是卡莉吗 -卡莉
- Is that Kali? - Kali?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
-还有谁知道你在这里 -没有人
- Who else knows you're here? - No one.
怎么着
So, what then? Poof!
你就突然变魔法似的拿着照片找上来吗
You just show up like magic with that picture?
冷静点 她只是个孩子
Stay calm. She's just a kid.
这孩子可能会害我们丧命
A kid who could get us all killed.
秀兰 要是逼我再问一遍 你就得吃苦头了
If I have to ask again, Shirley, you'll start losing things.
从你这头靓丽的头发开始
Starting with those pretty little locks of yours. Yeah?
斧子 别这样 把刀放下
Come on, Axe. Put down the knife.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
-我看到了她 -斧子
- I saw her. - Axe!
回答错误
That's not an answer.
天啊 天啊
Jesus. Jesus Christ!
走开 走开
Get off! Shit! Shit!
你跳舞跳得真差劲 斧子
You're a terrible dancer, Axel.
我和你说过了 别进入我的脑子
I told you, stay out of my head.
我们现在都开始威胁小姑娘了
So, we're threatening little girls now, are we?
-她知道你的事 -她有这个
- She knows about you. - She had this.
你哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
妈妈
Mama.
你母亲给你的吗
Your mother gave this to you?
在她的梦循环里
In her dream circle.
"梦循环" 她有精神分♥裂♥吧
Dream circle. I think she's a schizo or something.
-她说她在找她的姐妹 -我说了 精分
- Says she's looking for her sister. - Yeah. Like I said, schizo.
天啊
Jesus!
我看见你了
I saw you.
在彩虹房♥间
In the rainbow room.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
简
Jane.
姐妹
Sister.
姐妹
Sister.
你母亲的这段记忆
And this memory your mother shared...
那是你对我的唯一印象吗
that is your only memory of me?
对
Yes.
你和那位警♥察♥住在一起多久
And how long have you been with this policeman?
327天
Three hundred and twenty-seven days.
而这警♥察♥认为
And this policeman, he thinks
他可以跟那些人谈条件 让你自♥由♥
he can work out some sort of deal with these men to set you free?
对
Yes.
-他说快了 -他太天真了
- He says soon. - He's naïve then.
我们对他们来说永远是怪物 明白吗
We'll always be monsters to them. Do you understand?
我猜猜 你这位警♥察♥
Let me guess. Your policeman,
也不准你用你的超能力
he also stops you from using your gifts?
你的能力无比强大
What you can do is incredible.
这令你与众不同 简
It makes you very special, Jane.
等等
Wait.
-你也有超能力吗 -不一样
- Do you have a gift? - Different.
我可以决定让人看见什么
I can make people see, or not see, whatever I choose.
你是这样让那个怪发男跳舞的吗
Is that why you made the man with the crazy hair dance?
斧子不喜欢蜘蛛
Axel is not so fond of spiders,
-所以... -你让他看见蜘蛛
- so... - You made him see spiders?
但不一定是吓人的东西
But it doesn't have to be scary.
这蝴蝶也不是真的
This butterfly, it isn't real.
我只是让你的头脑相信它是真的
I've just convinced your mind it is.
把它想成是一种魔法