Think of it as a kind of magic.
那你是真的吗
Are you real?
我是真实的
Yes, I'm real.
哪里不对劲吗
What's wrong?
没什么不对劲
Nothing is wrong.
我只是觉得...完整了
I just feel... whole... now.
仿佛从前的我缺了一块
Like... A piece of me was missing,
如今才完整
and now it's not.
这么说合理吗
Does that make sense?
合理
Yes.
我想你母亲让你来这儿是有原因的
I think your mother sent you here for a reason.
我想她知道我们注定要一起
I think she somehow knew that we belong together.
我想这里才是你家
I think this is your home.
家
Home.
对 家
Yes. Home.
13号♥车前往阿什伯里街
This is car 13, responding to
处理致命武器袭击案
a 245 at 31 Ashbury.
...监控嫌犯中
...suspect under surveillance.
该死
Shit.
你的白人乡巴佬姐妹还好吗
How's your white hick sister?
哄她睡觉觉了吗
You tuck her in real tight?
给她唱摇篮曲了吗
Yeah, what about a lullaby? Did you sing her one?
*王老先生有块地*
*Old MacDonald had a farm*
*咿呀咿呀呦*
*E-I-e-I-o*
*他在田边养小牛*
*And on his farm he had a cow*
她只凭这个就找到我
She found me with only this.
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是她能用意念找人
It means she can find people without moving.
只需要一张照片
With nothing but an image.
你说"秀兰"是人肉雷达之类的吗
You telling me Shirley's a human radar detector or some shit?
之类的 没错
Or some shit, yes.
少来 不可能
Come on. No way.
我们很快就能知道
We'll find out soon enough.
我明天想干一票
I want to do one. Tomorrow.
你认真的吗 卡莉
You serious, Kal?
现在太危险了
We're way too hot right now.
疑神疑鬼
Paranoid.
这叫认清现实
Realistic.
你杀了他们的人 他们肯定会来找你
You don't kill their men and expect them to look the other way.
要是他们发现我们 不堪设想
If they find us, they will unleash hell.
所以我们要向恐惧低头吗
So we give in to fear?
她很痛苦 这么做能帮她
She's in pain. She needs this.
我们明天出发
We go out tomorrow.
我发誓 秀兰·邓波儿会害死我们所有人
Swear to God, Shirley Temple's gonna get us all killed.
是我
It's me.
我知道我消失了很久
I know that I've been gone too long, and, uh...
我想告诉你这不是因为你
I just want you to know that it's not because of you.
不是因为我们吵的架
And it's not because of our fight.
出了点事
Something came up,
我会向你解释的
and, uh, I'll explain everything soon.
我只是
I just, um...
我想告诉你我没有生气 我没有生气 我
I want you to know that I'm not... I'm not mad at you. I...
我很抱歉
I'm just sorry.
没事 是我
It's okay. It's only me.
做噩梦了
Bad dream?
现在几点
What time is it?
不早了
It's late.
你睡得很香 来吧
You slept well. Come.
是时候正式给你介绍我的朋友了
It's time you meet my friends. Properly this time.
咱们缺钱了 卡莉 我不能再吃这种垃圾
We need more money, Kal. I can't keep eating this garbage.
-他是斧子 -讨厌蜘蛛的
- This is Axel. - The spider hater?
对 讨厌蜘蛛的
Yes, the spider hater.
这位是朵第 我们最新成员
This is Dottie, our newest.
她和你一样才离家出走
Like you, she just left home.
离疯人院出走吧
You mean the loony bin.
米克 我们的眼目 我们的守护者
Mick, our eyes, our protector.
这位是方闪 我们的斗士
This is Funshine, our warrior.
别被他身材吓唬了 他很温柔
Don't let his size frighten you. Fun's a teddy bear.
很高兴见到你 简小姐
Nice to meet you, Miss Jane.
如果你是想找数字 你找不到的
If you're looking for a number, you won't find one.
他们和我们不一样
They're not like us.
没有超能力 但是他们和我们一样都是异类
No, not in that way. But like us, they're outcasts.
异类
Outcasts?
-怪胎 -只有你而已
- Freaks. - Speak for yourself.
社会抛弃他们 伤害他们 驱逐他们
Society left them behind, hurt them, discarded them.
我们都早就死了
We were dead, all of us.
卡莉拯救了我们 这里 和这里
Kali saved us. Here. And here.
别搞得这么多愁善感 方
Don't get all mushy on us now, Fun.
不 不是多愁善感 这是真的
No, not mushy. True.
现在我们要帮她
Now we help her.
孩子 这种生活 要是不战斗就没有路了
In this life, kid, you roll over or you fight back.
我们都是战士
We're all fighters here.
和谁战斗
Fight who?
这里的所有人或多或少都和我们现在的境地
Everyone you see here was in some way responsible
有所关联
for what happened to us.
你们去伤害坏人
You hurt the bad men?
不 我们只是拍拍他们的背
No, we just give 'em a pat on the back.
你们把他们杀了
You kill them?
他们都是罪犯 我们只是让他们付出代价
They're criminals. We simply make them pay for their crimes.
秀兰 怎么了
Damn, Shirley. What's the matter?
你看上去和见鬼了似的
You look like you've seen a ghost.
看来不是人人都是战士
We can't all be fighters, I guess.
我是个战士 我杀过人
I'm a fighter. I've killed.
你杀的这些人 是罪有应得吗
These men you killed, did they deserve it?
他们伤害了我
They hurt me.
他们还想伤害你 伤害我们
And they still want to hurt you. To hurt us.
我们只是先出招
We're just making the first move.
过来
Come.
我曾经和你一样
I was just like you once.
我将我的怒气隐藏
I kept my anger inside.
我想躲 但是那些痛苦却持续溃烂
I tried to hide from it, but then that pain festered.
溃烂
Festered?
扩散开来
It spread.
直到后来我直面我的痛苦 我便开始好转
Until finally I confronted my pain, and I began to heal.
-你看到那列火车了吗 -嗯
- Do you see that train? - Yes.
我要你把它拉过来
I want you to draw it to us.
我不行
I can't.
昨晚你告诉我你曾经抬起过一辆卡车
Last night you told me you lifted a van once.
是的
Yes.
坏人又想来把你抓走
The bad men were trying to take you away again,
你很生气
and that made you angry.
很好 找到那种愤怒
Good. So, find that anger,
专注于愤怒 而不是火车和它的重量
focus on that, not the train, not its weight.
我要你从你的人生中找到一些东西
I want you to find something from your life.
一些能激怒你的东西
Something that angers you.
现在感受那种情绪
Now channel it.
再往深处挖掘 你一直遭受欺骗
Dig deeper. Your whole life you've been lied to...
-我有母亲吗 -她不在了
- Do I have a mother? - She's not around anymore.
被关押
Imprisoned.
不许就这么走掉 给我长大
Don't walk away from me! Grow the hell up!
坏人毁掉了你的家
The bad men took away your home,
你的母亲
your mother...
简
Jane.
他们夺走了你的一切
They took everything from you.
爸爸
Papa!
他们偷走了你的一生 简
They stole your life, Jane.
我要你找到他们
I want you to find them.
太好了
Yeah!
太好了 简
Yeah, Jane!
你感觉怎么样
So, how do you feel?
很好
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表