一个家庭
A family.
一个家
A home.
就像你跟你的警♥察♥一样
Just like you and your policeman.
但是他们帮不了我
But they couldn't help me.
所以 我最终也失去了他们
So, eventually, I lost them, too.
所以 我决定就做个怪物
So, I decided to play the part.
不再躲藏
To stop hiding.
用我的天赋对付伤害我们的人
To use my gifts against those who hurt us.
你现在面临同样的选择 简
You're now faced with the same choice, Jane.
重新躲起来 期望他们找不到你
Go back into hiding and hope they don't find you.
或者去战斗 再次面对他们
Fight, and face them again.
面对谁
Face who?
自称为我们父亲的那个人
The man who calls himself our father.
爸爸已经死了
Papa is dead.
今晚那个人不这样认为
That man tonight disagreed.
你不是真的
You're not real.
这么久了 你都没找过我
All this time? And you haven't looked for me?
为什么
Why?
因为你以为我已经死了
Because you thought I was dead?
还是因为你害怕会发现什么
Or because you were afraid of what you might find?
走开
Go away.
你必须面对自己的痛苦
You have to confront your pain.
你有个伤口 十一 一个严重的伤口
You have a wound, Eleven, a terrible wound.
这个伤口正在溃烂
And it's festering.
你记得"溃烂"是什么意思吗
Do you remember what that means? Festering?
意思就是 它会腐烂
It means a rot.
会增长
And it will grow.
扩散
Spread.
-滚出我的大脑 -最终 它会杀死你
- Get out of my head. - And eventually, it will kill you.
滚出我的大脑
Get out of my head!
这不是监狱 简
This isn't a prison, Jane.
你可以随时回到你的警♥察♥身边
You're always free to return to your policeman.
或者留下 为你的母亲复仇
Or stay, and avenge your mother.
让我们一起治愈我们的伤口
Let us heal our wounds together.
-葫芦 -去你的 我不玩了
- Full house. - Screw this. I'm out.
-你是说你玩不起了 你破产了
Out of money, you mean. You are broke!
-你要来玩吗 米克 -不
- You want in, Mick? - Nope.
-拜托 就玩一把 -你坏透了
- Aw, come on! Just one hand. - You're the worst.
我怎么坏透了
How am I the worst?
因为 玩一把就会有第二把
Because, one hand leads to two hands,
有第二把就会有第三把
two hands leads to three.
不知不觉地 我就会跟斧子一样破产的
Before you know it, I'm as broke as Axel.
-你到底玩不玩 -不玩
- Are you in or out? - Out.
今天不玩 明天不玩 后天也不玩
Today, tomorrow, the next day.
也许我们能叫你一一 十一的简称
Maybe we can call you "El." Short for Eleven.
走吧 她是我们的朋友 而且她是个疯子
You'd better run! She's our friend, and she's crazy!
不 一一 你不是怪物
No, El, you're not the monster.
你救了我 你明白吗 你救了我
You saved me, you understand? You saved me.
让步
Compromise?
意思是大家都退一步 大家都一半开心
It's something that's kind of in between. Like halfway happy.
一旦我们全都修好了 这里会很棒的 真的很棒
Once we fix it up, it's gonna be nice. Real nice.
这就是你的新家
This is your new home.
我去过这里 这就是那个该死的墓地
That's where I was. It's a damn graveyard.
我得过去 我得过去
I need to get through! I need to get through!
我得警告他们 这是个陷阱
I need to warn them. It's a trap!
我得警告他们 这是个陷阱
I need to get through. It's a trap.
我得警告他们 这是个陷阱
I need to tell them it's a trap.
-迈克 -这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱
- Mike! - It's a trap! It's a trap!
迈克
Mike!
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
迈克 迈克 你在哪里
Mike! Mike, where are you?
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
我们走
Let's go.
不许动
Don't move!
-怎么回事 -他们发现我们了
- The hell's going on? - They found us!
-天哪 -不 不 不
- Jesus! Jesus Christ! - No, no, no.
-向左散开 -右边
- Spread left. - Right.
我们走 快
Let's go! Now!
简 快
Jane, come on!
快点
Come on, hurry!
小心 小心
Look out! Look out!
低下 低下
Get down! Get down!
做点什么 小卡 做点什么
Do something, Kal. Do something!
简 进来
Jane, get in.
这就是那个该死的墓地
It's a damn graveyard.
-迈克 -这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱
- Mike! - It's a trap! It's a trap!
对不起 我很抱歉 但我得回去
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I have to go back.
我的朋友们 他们有危险
My friends... My friends are in danger.
没时间聊天了 我们现在得走了
This isn't time for a talk. We got to go right now!
你母亲让你过来是有原因的 你记得吗
Your mother sent you here for a reason, remember?
我们注定要在一起
We belong together.
那里对你来说什么都没有 他们救不了你 简
There's nothing for you back there. They cannot save you, Jane.
不
No.
但我可以救他们
But I can save them.
简 简
Jane. Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
怎么回事 她有什么毛病
The hell was that? What's wrong with her?
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, sweetie?
你看起来有点孤单
You were looking a little forlorn there.
你介意我跟你一起坐吗
You mind if I join you?
你年纪这么小 怎么一个人出游
You are awfully young to be traveling alone, aren't you?
你可真不爱说话啊
Well, you are quite the chatterbox.
你要去哪儿
So, where are you headed?
是去找你父母吗
To your parents, I hope?
我要去找我的朋友们
I'm going to my friends.
我要回家
I'm going home.