天啊
Mother of God.
聚碳酸酯材质的
It's... it's polycarbonate.
它撞不过来
It can't get through.
我的老天爷啊
Mother Mary and Joseph.
你确定这玻璃撑得住吗
You sure about that glass?
怎么了
What the hell?
-来不及了 -什么
- We're too late. - What?
来不及了
We're too late!
怎么回事
What's going on?
它们攻来了
We're under attack.
下面怎么了
What's going on down there?
快
Hurry!
这边
This way.
我们得让威尔睡着
We need to make Will sleep.
-什么 -他是间谍
- What? - He's a spy.
要是他知道我们在哪
If he knows where we are,
-那暗影怪兽也知道了 -他在说谎
- so does the shadow monster. - He's lying!
它杀了士兵们 也会杀了我们
He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us, too!
他在说谎 他在说谎 他在说谎
He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!
该死
Shit!
有枪声
Those are gunshots!
他在说谎 他在说谎
He's lying! He's lying!
威尔 听我说 你知道我是谁吗
Okay, Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是...
You're...
你是...我妈妈
You're... You're Mom.
摁住他
Hold him down.
不不 放开我 不 放开我
No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! Let go!
-不 放开我 -对不起
- No, let me go! - I'm sorry.
-对不起 -放开我 放开我
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - Let me go! Let go! Let me go!
不 放开我 放开我
No! Let go! Let me go! Let me go!
快逃 快逃
We gotta go. We gotta go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
孩子们 我们回来了
Hey, guys, we're home.
孩子们
Guys?
在家吗
Hello?
麦克斯
Max?
比利
Billy?
我现在有点忙 苏珊
Yeah, I'm a little bit busy in here, Susan.
赶快开门
Open the door. Right now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你说怎么了
Why don't you tell us?
因为我不知道
Because I don't know.
-我们找不到麦克辛 -她房♥间窗户开着
- We can't find Maxine. - And her window's open.
-她去哪了 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
我猜她肯定是
Look, I'm sure she just, I don't know,
去游戏厅了吧
went to the arcade or something.
肯定没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
我让你看好她的
You were supposed to watch her.
我知道 爸 我看着了
I know, Dad. I was.
只不过你们俩晚回来三个小时
It's just you guys were three hours late,
我要出去约会了
and, well, I have a date.
抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
所以你才像个娘炮一样照镜子
That's why you've been staring at yourself in the mirror
而不看好你妹妹吗
like some faggot instead of watching your sister?
爸 我整个礼拜都在照看她好吧
I have been looking after her all week, Dad. Okay?
她自己想溜 那是她的问题好吧
She wants to run off, then that's her problem, all right?
她都13岁了 不需要保姆整天看着了
She's 13 years old. She shouldn't need a full-time babysitter.
再说了 她又不是我妹妹
And she's not my sister!
我们之前怎么说的
What did we talk about?
我们 之前 怎么 说的
What did we... talk about?
尊重与责任
Respect and responsibility.
没错
That is right.
向苏珊道歉
Now, apologize to Susan.
对不起 苏珊
I'm sorry, Susan.
算了 尼尔 没事了
It's okay, Neil, really...
不行 他做的一切都不能这么算了
No, it's not okay. Nothing about his behavior is okay.
但他会弥补
But he's gonna make up for it.
不管他今晚约了哪个婊♥子♥
He's gonna call whatever whore he's seeing tonight
全推了
and cancel their date.
然后他会找到他妹妹
And then he's gonna go find his sister.
当个善良又尊重人的好哥哥
Like the good, kind, respecting brother that he is.
对吧 比利
Isn't that right, Billy?
对不对
Isn't that right?
遵命
Yes, sir.
抱歉 我没听清你说什么
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.
遵命
Yes, sir.
找到麦克斯
Find Max.
你确定那是达达吗
You're positive that was Dart?
确定 它屁♥股♥上有同样的黄色图案
Yes. He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt.
它两天前还那么小
He was tiny two days ago.
它已经蜕皮三次了
Well, he's molted three times already.
-推皮 -蜕皮
- Malted? - Molted.
脱下皮才有空间长大 就像天蛾幼虫
Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms.
-它什么时候再蜕皮 -估计快了
- When's he gonna molt again? - It's gotta be soon.
等它再蜕了 那就可以算彻底长成了
When he does, he'll be fully grown, or close to it.
它的伙伴们也是
And so will his friends.
那它吃掉的就不只是猫了
Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats.
等等 猫
Wait, a cat?
-达达吃了只猫 -什么 不不
- Dart ate a cat? - No, what? No.
你为什么要否认 它吃了喵喵
What are you talking about? He ate Mews.
-喵喵 喵喵是谁 -达斯汀的猫
- Mews? Who's Mews? - It's Dustin's cat.
-史蒂夫 -我就知道 你藏着他
- Steve! - I knew it! You kept him!
不
No!
没有
No.
我 没有
No, I... No, I...
他想我了 他想跟我回家
He missed me. He wanted to come home.
-放屁 -我又不知道他是大魔王
- Bullshit! - I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?
-现在你承认了 -无所谓了 走吧
- Oh, so now you admit it? - Guys, who cares? We have to go.
有所谓 你害了我们团队
I care! You put the party in jeopardy!
你违反了规定
You broke the rule of law!
-你不也是吗 -什么
- So did you! - What?
你把真♥相♥告诉陌生人了
You told a stranger the truth!
陌生人
A stranger?
你不是也想告诉她吗
You wanted to tell her, too!
对 但我没说好吗 卢卡斯
Yeah! But I didn't, Lucas, okay?
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her!
我们两个都违反了 所以我们扯平了
We both broke the rule of law, okay? So we're even. We're even.
不 我们没有扯平 想都别想
No, no! We're not even. Don't even try that.
你的蠢宠物差点吃掉我们
Your stupid pet could have ate us for dinner!
-那不是我的错 -伙计们
- That was not my fault! - Guys?
他不会吃我们的
He wasn't gonna eat us.
那他只是爬过来打个招呼吗
He was crawling to come say hello?
伙计们
Guys!
不 不 不 你们为什么朝声音的方向去
No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
该死
Shit!
我看不到他
I don't see him.
是实验室
It's the lab.
他们回家了
They were going back home.
看 这里是我们 这里是最近的出口
Look, this is us, and this is the nearest exit.
但即使我们到了那里也出不去
But even if we somehow make it there, there's no way out.
-你是什么意思 -那里的锁是掉电保险的
- What do you mean? - The locks are fail secure.
掉电保险
Fail secure?
如果停电了 整栋楼就会被封锁起来
If there's a power outage, the building goes on lockdown.