能远程解锁吗
Can it be unlocked remotely?
如果有电脑当然可以 但得有人去重置断路器
With a computer, sure, but somebody's gotta reset the breakers.
断路器在哪里
Where are the breakers?
断路器在地下室 三层楼下面
Breakers are in the basement, three floors down.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
去重置断路器
To reset the breakers.
然后呢
Okay, then what?
-然后我们离开这里 -不 然后电力会恢复
- Then we get out of here. - No, then the power comes back on.
如果想要开门
If you wanna unlock the doors,
你还得重启电脑系统
you have to reboot the computer system,
然后手动输入重置安全码
and then override the security codes with a manual input.
好 我要怎样做
Fine, how do I do that?
你做不了 除非你懂BASIC
You can't. Not unless you know BASIC.
我不明白那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
那是一种计算机语言
It's a computer programming language.
教我
Teach it to me.
这种时候我顺便教你点法语得了 吉姆
Shall I teach you French while I'm at it, Jim?
要不来点德语
How about a little German?
你呢 博士 你懂BASIC吗
How about you, Doc? You speak BASIC?
不懂
No.
好吧 我来
Okay, I got this.
我来
I got this.
不 鲍勃
No. Bob.
没关系的
It's okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
记得吗 鲍勃·纽比是个超级英雄
Remember, Bob Newby, superhero.
好的 拿着他的对讲机
Okay, grab his walkie.
好吧 你知道怎么用这个吗
All right, you know how to use one of these?
不知道
No.
保险开 保险关 瞄准 开枪
Safety on. Safety off. Point. Squeeze.
瞄准开枪 小菜一碟
Point and squeeze. Okay. Easy-peasy.
如果下面出什么事了
If anything happens down there,
我要你马上回来
I want you to come right back up.
马上回来 听着
Right back here. Listen.
别等我 我一把门打开
Don't wait for me. As soon as I get those doors open...
-我就带他们出去 -对
- I'm gonna get them out. - Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
好的 保持联络
Okay, well... I'll be in touch.
为什么灯都关了
Why are the lights off?
可能这里关门了
Maybe it's closed?
保安不上班吗
Security took the night off?
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
打不开吗
It's not working?
不 没有电
No! The power's off.
-乔纳森 -什么
- Jonathan? - What?
我觉得树林里有动静
I think there's something in the woods.
南茜 退后
Nancy, stay back.
喂
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
史蒂夫
Steve?
-南茜 -乔纳森
- Nancy? - Jonathan.
你们在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我们在找迈克和威尔
We're looking for Mike and Will.
-他们不在这里 对吗 -我们不确定
- They're not in there, are they? - We're not sure.
怎么了
Why?
坚持住 鲍勃
Keep it together, Bob.
天哪
Oh, God.
好的 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
他做到了
He made it.
-我们没见到威尔 -我没见过他...
- We haven't seen Will... - I haven't seen him since...
电力恢复了
The power's back.
-让我试试 -等等
- Let me try. - Hang on...
让我试试 乔纳森
Let me try, Jonathan!
该死 你知道吗
Son of a bitch! You know what...
鲍勃 你能听到我们吗
Okay, Bob, can you hear us?
听得很清楚 博士 你们能听到我吗
Loud and clear, Doc. Can you hear me back?
是的 我们能听到你
Yeah. We hear you all right.
好的 给我一分钟时间
All right, give me a minute.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
门开了
It's open.
好的
Okay.
我搞定了
Hey! I got it!
我搞定了
I got it!
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
这个混♥蛋♥做到了
Son of a bitch did it.
好的 我们外面见
Right, I'll meet you outside.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
-等一下 局长 -怎么了
- Hold on a second, Chief. - What's wrong?
西楼梯间有活动
West stairwell's not clear anymore.
-怎么回事 -有东西
- What's going on? - We've got some company.
-在哪儿 -西楼梯间
- Where? - The west stairwell.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
他在做什么
What the hell's he doing?
好的
Okay.
开喷
And splash.
好的 管用了
Okay. Okay, that worked.
现在赶紧走
Now, get out of there.
快
Go! Go!
等等 警长
Wait a second, Chief?
-怎么了 -拿着它
- What? - Take this.
-你要做什么 -有情况我立马通知你
- What are you doing? - Any more surprises, I'll let you know.
快走
Go. Go!
快点 鲍勃 快
Come on, Bob. Come on.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob?
怎么
Yeah?
-你听我指挥 -出什么事了吗
- I'm gonna guide you, okay? - Is there a problem?
没有 只是楼上仿佛有点拥挤
No, it's just... It's, uh, getting a little crowded up here,
所以我们得慢慢来
so we're gonna have to take this slow.
好
Okay.
好 你先走起来
All right, just start walking.
很好
Okay, good.
接下来右转
Okay, now, your next right.
继续走 继续走 继续走
Now, keep going, keep going, keep going...
停
Stop!
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
鲍勃 你看到你左手边的门了吗
Bob, there's a door on your left, do you see that?
-那是个柜子 -所以呢
- That's a closet. - Okay?
-躲进去 -什么
- Yeah, I need you to get in it. - What?
快 躲进柜子里
Now! Right now. Get in the closet.
谢天谢地
Jesus Christ.
好了
Okay.
你怎么样 鲍勃 还好吗
How you holding up there, Bob? You all right?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
你现在走到门前就一路畅通了
You got a pretty clear shot to the front door.
好
Okay.
你能做到的
You can do this, okay?
你马上就能逃出去了 鲍勃
You're almost home free, all right, Bob?
跑
Run!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob.
不
No!
不
No!
快走
Go!
不
No!
走
Go!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表