十一
Eleven.
迈克
Mike.
她是...
Is that...
我从没放弃过你
I never gave up on you.
我每晚都打给你 坚持了...
I called you every night. Every night for...
353天
353 days.
我都听见了
I heard.
你为什么不告诉我你在那儿
Why didn't you tell me you were there?
-告诉我你没事 -是我不允许
- That you were okay? - Because I wouldn't let her.
-到底怎么了 你去了哪 -你去了哪
- The hell is this? Where you been? - Where have you been?
你把她藏起来了
You've been hiding her.
你把她藏了这么久
You've been hiding her this whole time!
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
单独聊聊
Alone.
-保护她 保护她 -听我说
- Protecting her! Protecting her? - Listen. Listen to me.
越多人知道她 她的处境就越危险
The more people know about her, the more danger she's in.
你和你家人也一样危险...
And the more danger you and your family are in...
所以我该感谢你吗
So I should be thanking you?
我没有要你感谢我
I'm not asking you to thank me!
我只希望你能理解
I'm asking you to try to understand.
我不能 我不理解
I don't! I don't understand!
那就算了 别责怪她
That's fine. That's fine! Just do not blame her!
好吗 她已经够难受了
All right? She's upset enough as it is.
我没责怪她 我怪你 都是你
I don't blame her! I blame you! I blame you!
随你便 孩子 没关系
That's okay, kid. That's okay.
不 很有关系
No! Nothing about this is okay!
-这一切都不对 -天啊
- Nothing about this is okay! - Oh, jeez...
你又笨 又恶心
You're a stupid, disgusting,
-还满口谎言 -够了 住手
- lying piece of shit! - Okay. All right! Stop it.
-骗子 骗子 -够了 没事的
- Liar! Liar! Liar! - Stop it. It's okay.
-住手 住手 -骗子
- Stop it! Stop it! - Liar! Liar!
没事 孩子 你没事了
You're okay, kid. You're okay.
对不起
I'm sorry, kid.
-我们都很想你 -我也想你们
- We missed you. - I missed you, too.
我们几乎每天都提起你
We talked about you pretty much every day.
牙齿
Teeth.
-什么 -你长牙了
- What? - You have teeth.
喜欢这排珍珠牙吗
Oh. You like these pearls?
十一
Eleven?
你好 我是麦克斯
Hey. Um, I'm Max.
久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you.
宝贝
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
我能见他吗
Can I see him?
他不太好
He's not doing well.
我知道
I know.
我看见了
I saw.
你还看见了什么
What else did you see?
你之前打开了那个入口 对吗
You opened this gate before, right?
对
Yes.
如果带你回那儿 你有办法将它关闭吗
Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?
泰德 能开下门吗
Ted! Would you please get that?
泰德
Ted!
请等一下
Hold on, please.
我不知道南茜还有姐姐
I, uh, didn't realize Nancy had a sister.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
我是南茜的妈妈
I'm Nancy's mother.
-不可能 -是的
- No. - Yes.
维勒太太
Mrs. Wheeler.
不好意思 你是
Um, I'm sorry, and you are?
比利 比利·哈格罗夫
Billy. Billy Hargrove.
你来找南茜的吧
You must be here for Nancy.
南茜 不不 不是我的菜
Nancy? No, no, no. Not my type. Uh...
我其实是来找我妹妹麦克斯的
No, actually, I am looking for my little sister Max.
也叫麦克辛
Goes by Maxine.
她失踪一整天了 说实话
She's been missing all day, and, uh, to be honest with you,
我快担心死了
I've been worried sick, you know, so...
我以为她在卢卡斯家
I thought she was at Lucas',
但辛克莱太太说
but Mrs. Sinclair said your house is the...
他们约在你家 于是
the designated hangout, so, you know...
我就来了
Here I am.
他们的车道晚上特别暗
Their driveway is pretty dark this time of night.
开慢一点
So drive slowly.
我从不开快
Always.
你看见了迈克 要他早点回家好吗
And when you see Mike, tell him to come home already, okay?
你真是太好了
You're a real lifesaver, you know that?
别客气
Anytime.
回头见
I'll see you later.
入口和以前不一样了 变大了
It's not like it was before. It's grown.
变大很多 如果我们能进去
A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there.
那地方到处是这种狗
The place is crawling with those dogs.
魔狗
Demo-dogs.
-你说什么 -我说 魔狗
- I'm sorry, what? - I said, uh, Demo-dogs.
魔王加狗
Like Demogorgon and dogs.
俩词拼在一起 听起来挺狠...
You put them together, it sounds pretty badass...
很重要吗
How is this important right now?
不重要 抱歉
It's not. I'm sorry.
我能做得到
I can do it.
你没听懂我的意思
You're not hearing me.
听懂了 我能做得到
I'm hearing you. I can do it.
就算一一做得到 还有一个问题
Even if El can, there's still another problem.
大脑死了 身体也活不了
If the brain dies, the body dies.
那不就是我们的目的吗
I thought that was the whole point.
没错 但如果我们想的没错
It is, but if we're really right about this...
如果一一关上入口 杀死吸灵魔大军
I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army...
威尔也是其中之一
Will's a part of that army.
关闭入口会害死威尔
Closing the gate will kill him.
-喜欢寒冷 -什么
- He likes it cold. - What?
威尔一直这么说
It's what Will kept saying to me.
喜欢寒冷
He likes it cold.
我们一直如他所愿
We keep giving it what it wants.
如果这是病毒 威尔是宿主 那么
If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then...
我们得让宿主变得不宜居住
Then we need to make the host uninhabitable.
如果它喜欢寒冷
So if he likes it cold...
我们用热将它逼出
We need to burn it out of him.
这次我们得找个他不知道的地方
We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time.
对 远一点的地方
Yeah, somewhere far away.
走丹菲尔路 你会看见一棵大橡树
Take Denfield, then you'll see a large oak tree.
你得往右拐 那条路是死胡同
You're gonna swing a right. That road is gonna dead-end.
之后再走五分钟
And it's about a five-minute walk from there.
好 从丹菲尔路到大橡树 往右拐
Okay. Denfield to oak tree. Swing a right.
就这样 是十频道 对吧
That's it. But it's channel ten, right?
是十频道 听着
It's channel ten. Listen...
那东西离开他后告诉我
You let me know when that thing is out of him.
你应该跟他走
You should go with him.
-什么 -跟乔纳森走
- What? - With Jonathan.
不 我...我不能丢下迈克
No, I'm... I'm not just gonna leave Mike.
没人会被丢下
No one's leaving anyone.
我可能是个很烂的男朋友 但是...
I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but...
我还是个不错的保姆
turns out I'm actually a pretty damn good babysitter.
史蒂夫
Steve...
没事的 南茜
It's okay, Nance.
没事的
It's okay.
我...
I...
小心点 好吗 我不能再失去你了
Just be careful, okay? I can't lose you again.
你不会失去我的
You won't lose me.
你保证吗
Do you promise?
保证
Promise.
一一 来 该走了
El... Come on, let's go. It's time.