好
Okay.
所以呢 我们不聊聊这件事吗
So, what, we're just not gonna talk about it, huh?
什么事
About what?
我不知道 我只是好奇
Oh, I don't know. I'm just curious, you know,
你为什么突然打扮得像电视里的朋克党
why all of a sudden you look like some kind of MTV punk.
我没有生气 孩子 我只想知道你去哪里了
I'm not mad, kid. I just want to know where you've been.
仅此而已
That's all.
去看妈妈了
To see Mama.
好吧
Okay.
-你怎么去那里的 -卡车
- How'd you get there? - A truck.
卡车
A truck?
大卡车
A big truck.
大卡车 谁的卡车
A big truck? Whose truck was it?
-一个人的 -一个人的
- A man's. - A man's?
一个好人
A nice man.
让我把事情理一理
Okay. So let me just get this straight in my head.
一个好人开着一辆大卡车
So a nice man in a big truck,
他载你去找你妈妈 然后呢
he drove you to your mama's, and then what?
你的贝琪阿姨给你这些衣服 给你化了妆吗
Your Aunt Becky gave you those clothes and that makeup?
我...
I...
我不该走的
I shouldn't have left.
不
No.
不 这不怪你 我应该在你身边
No, this isn't on you, kid. I should've been there.
我不该骗你你妈妈的事
I should never have lied to you about your mom.
还骗你很快就能离开
Or about when you could leave.
我做了很多不该做的事
A lot of things I shouldn't have done.
有时候我觉得我...
Sometimes I feel like I'm...
我像是黑洞之类的
Like I'm just some kind of black hole or something.
黑洞
A black hole?
是的 那是...是外太空的一种东西
Yeah, it's a... You know, it's this thing in outer space.
会吸引周围的东西并摧毁它们
It's like, it sucks everything towards it and destroys it.
莎拉有一本关于外太空的书 她很喜欢
Sarah had a picture book about outer space. She loved it.
莎拉是谁
Who's Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉是我的女儿
Sarah's my girl.
她是我的小女儿
She's my little girl.
她在哪里
Where is she?
这就难说了 孩子 她...
Well, that's kind of the thing, kid. She, uh...
她离开了我们
She left us.
-走了 -是的
- Gone. - Yeah.
黑洞 吞噬了她
The black hole. It got her.
有时候
And somehow...
我就是害怕 明白吗
I've just been scared, you know?
我一直害怕你也会被带走
I've just been scared that it would take you, too.
我想所以我才...
I think that's why I get...
那么生气
so mad.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对所有的一切
For everything.
我有时那么...那么
I could be so... so...
愚蠢
Stupid?
对 愚蠢
Yeah. Stupid.
真的很愚蠢
Just really stupid.
我也很愚蠢
I've been stupid, too.
看来我们都违反了规则
I guess we broke our rule.
顺便 我并不讨厌
I don't hate it, by the way.
你这一身
This whole...
打扮
look.
挺酷的
It's kinda cool.
贱样
Bitchin'.
好吧
Okay. Sure.
贱样
Bitchin'.
好了
All right.
应该装的进
It should fit now.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
有必要 好吗 这是一个开拓性的科学发现
Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery.
我们不能跟普通哺乳动物一样把它埋了
We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay?
这不是一条狗
It's not a dog.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
但你得自己向拜耶斯太太解释 好吗
But you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right?
上帝啊 帮帮我
Christ. Help me out.
-我该怎么办 -关上门
- What am I supposed to do? - Get the door, man.
好了 我关门
All right, I got the door.
-上帝啊 -天啊
- Ew. Jesus... - God...
迈克 你能别晃了吗
Mike, would you just stop already?
你当时不在场 卢卡斯
You weren't in there, okay, Lucas?
那个实验室里有上百条狗横冲直撞
That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs.
-魔狗 -局长会照顾好她的
- Demo-dogs! - The chief will take care of her.
说得好像她需要人保护似的
Like she needs protection.
听着 哥们 要是教练说暂停比赛
Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game,
你再怎么也要服从命令 好吗
bottom line, you execute it. All right?
首先 这不是什么愚蠢的体育比赛
Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game.
第二 我们根本就没上场 我们在坐冷板凳
And second, we're not even in the game. We're on the bench.
我的意思是
So my point is...
没错 我们在坐冷板凳
Right, yeah, we're on the bench,
所以我们做不了什么
so, uh, there's nothing we can do.
不是那样的
That's not entirely true.
我是说那些魔狗有蜂巢思维
I mean, these Demo-dogs, they have a hive mind.
它们当时从车顶跑开是因为被召唤走了
When they ran away from the bus, they were called away.
如果我们吸引他们的注意
If we get their attention...
也许就能将他们引出实验室
Maybe we can draw them from the lab.
让他们一路畅通
Clear a path to the gate.
是啊 然后我们都会死
Yeah, and then we all die.
那只是一种看法
That's one point of view.
不 那不只是一种看法 那是事实
No, that's not a point of view, man. That's a fact.
我知道了
I got it!
局长在这里挖了一个洞
This is where the chief dug his hole.
这是我们进隧♥道♥的路 所以
This is our way into the tunnel. So...
就是这里 这里就像个中枢
Here, right here. This is like a hub.
所以隧♥道♥都汇到这里
So you got all the tunnels feeding in here.
也许如果我们把这里点燃...
Maybe if we set this on fire...
是吗 不行
Oh, yeah? That's a no.
吸灵魔就会命令他的军队撤退
The mind flayer would call away his army.
他们全部会来阻止我们
They'd all come to stop us.
-我们绕回出口 -伙计们
- We circle back to the exit. - Guys.
等它们意识到我们已经离开时
By the time they realize we're gone...
一一会到达入口
El would be at the gate.
这个绝对不行
Hey. Hey! Hey! This is not happening.
-但是 -不 不 不
- But... - No, no, no, no, no.
没有但是 我承诺过会保证你们的安全
No buts. I promised I'd keep you shitheads safe,
我绝对会做到
and that's exactly what I plan on.
我们就待在这里 乖乖坐板凳
We're staying here. On the bench.
我们等着先发队员做他们的工作
And we're waiting for the starting team to do their job.
大家明白了吗
Does everybody understand?
这可不是什么愚蠢的比赛
This isn't a stupid sports game.
我问大家都明白了没有
I said does everybody understand that?
我需要一个肯定的答案
I need a yes.
是我哥哥
It's my brother.
他不能知道我在这里
He can't know I'm here.
他会杀了我的 他会杀了我们的
He'll kill me. He'll kill us.
我不是在做梦吧 真的是你吗 哈灵顿
Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?
对 就是我 可别尿裤子了
Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants.
你在这里做什么 朋友
What are you doing here, amigo?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
朋友
Amigo.
我在找我的继妹 有只小小鸟跟我说她在这里
Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here.
那就奇怪了 我不认识她
Huh, that's weird. I don't know her.
小个子 红头发 有点贱
Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch.
没印象 抱歉 哥们儿
Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy.
我真的不明白
You know, I don't know, this...
现在这种情况 哈灵顿 我不明白
This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know.