让我很不安
It's giving me the heebie-jeebies.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
我13岁的妹妹失踪了一整天
My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day.
然后我在一个陌生人的房♥子里发现她跟你在一起
And then I find her with you in a stranger's house.
而你却对我说谎
And you lie to me about it.
你小时候是不是跌倒太多次摔傻了
Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what?
我不知道我的话你哪句没听懂
I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said.
她不在这里
She's not here.
那么那是谁
Then who is that?
该死 他看到我们了吗
Shit! Did he see us?
该死 听着
Oh, shit. Listen...
我告诉过你要站稳
I told you to plant your feet.
好啊
Well, well, well.
卢卡斯·辛克莱 真是意外
Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise.
我不是叫你离他远点吗 麦克斯
I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max.
-比利 走开 -你没听我的话
- Billy, go away. - You disobeyed me.
而且你知道不听我的话会有什么后果
And you know what happens when you disobey me.
-比利 -我会打人
- Billy... - I break things.
比利 住手 比利 住手
Billy! Stop! Billy! Stop!
放开我 你这个...
Get off of me, you...
麦克辛不听我的话 也许你会听
Since Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will.
你离她远点
You stay away from her.
离她远点 你听到我的话了吗
Stay away from her! You hear me?
我说放开我
I said get off me!
你死定了 辛克莱 死定了
So dead, Sinclair! You're dead.
不 是你死定了
No. You are.
史蒂夫
Steve!
看起来你还是有一点血性气的 是吗
Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?
我等着见识大家口中的
I've been waiting to meet this King Steve
史蒂夫大王已经很久了
everybody's been telling me so much about.
滚出去
Get out.
-好的 揍他 史蒂夫 -打他
- Yes! Kick his ass, Steve! - Get him!
杀了这个混♥蛋♥
Murder the son of a bitch!
-就是现在 -揍死他
- Now! Now! - Get that shithead!
杀了这个混♥蛋♥
Kill the son of a bitch!
-史蒂夫 -比利
- Steve! - Billy!
该死
Holy shit!
该死
Shit!
没人可以对我下命令
No one tells me what to do!
起来
Whoo! Get up!
你会杀死他的
You're gonna kill him.
这他妈是什么
The hell is this?
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 你做了什么
You little shit, what did you do?
该死
Shit.
从现在开始 你离我
From here on out, you leave me
和我的朋友们远点 明白吗
and my friends alone. Do you understand?
去你的
Screw you.
说你明白了 说 快说
Say you understand! Say it! Say it!
我明白了
I understand.
-什么 -我明白了
- What? - I understand.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
这里其实还不错
It's actually kinda nice.
我们就在这里吧
We'll do it here.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
这东西已经折磨威尔很久了
This thing has had Will long enough.
我们把这个混♥蛋♥杀掉吧
Let's kill the son of a bitch.
爸爸
Papa!
把力气活儿留给我
All right. You let me do the heavy lifting up front, all right?
你保存体力到下面再动手
You save your strength till we're below.
你还好吗
You okay?
南茜
Nancy?
不 别碰
No, don't touch it.
哥们儿
Hey, buddy...
没关系 你打得不错
It's okay. You put up a good fight.
他把你揍翻了 不过你打得不错
He kicked your ass, but you put up a fight.
你没事的
You're okay.
好的 你一直往前开半英里
Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile,
然后在塞纳山左转
then make a left on Mount Sinai.
怎么回事
What's going on?
天啊
Oh, my God!
冷静点 她开过车
Just relax. She's driven before.
-是啊 在停车场 -那也算
- Yeah, in a parking lot. - That counts.
他们本来要丢下你
They were gonna leave you behind.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我保证你没事的
I promised that you'd be cool, okay?
怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
天啊 不 停车 慢点
Oh, my God. No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down.
-我就说他会吓坏的 -停车
- I told you he'd freak out. - Stop the car!
都给我闭嘴 我要集中注意力
Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!
等等 那是塞纳山 左转
Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left.
-什么 -左转
- What? - Make a left.
怎么回事
What's happening?
疼
It hurts.
疼 疼 疼
It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
疼
It hurts!
放开我 放开我 疼
Let me go! Let me go! It hurts!
疼 放开我 放开我
It hurts! Let me go! Let me go!
疼
It hurts!
-妈妈 -不
- Mom. - No!
放开我 放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!
喂
Hello!
难以置信
Incredible.
我说了 祖玛
I told you. Zoomer.
伙计们
Guys.
不 伙计们
Oh, no. Guys.
你以为你要去干吗
Hey, where do you think you're going?
你聋了吗 喂
What are you, deaf? Hello?
我们不下去 我说清楚了
We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear.
我们绝对不下到那个洞里
Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right?
到此为止
This ends right now!
史蒂夫 你很不爽 我明白
Steve, you're upset, I get it.
但是一名成员需要帮助时
But the bottom line is, a party member requires assistance,
我们再怎么也有责任提供帮助
and it is our duty to provide that assistance.
我知道你向南茜保证过你会保证我们的安全
Now, I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe.
那请保证我们的安全
So, keep us safe.
天啊
Holy shit.
我基本确定是这边
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way.
你基本确定还是肯定
You're pretty sure, or you're certain?
我百分百确定 跟我来就知道了
I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know.
喂喂喂 这可不行
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so.
要是你们某个小混♥蛋♥死在这里
Any of you little shits die down here,
我可是得背黑锅 明白了吗 小笨蛋
I'm getting the blame. Got it, dipshit?
从现在开始 我来带路 快点 走吧
From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on, let's go.
快点
Come on.
跟紧点
Hey, a little hustle.
待着别动
Stay here.
天啊
Oh, shit.
博士
Hey, Doc.
那些小怪物把你伤得够重
Those suckers got you pretty good, huh?
没事的 别说话
It's okay, don't talk.
别说话 有我呢 我帮你
Don't talk. I got you. I got you. I got you.
对了 我一直想告诉你的
Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to tell you.
这是十一 这是欧文斯博士
This is Eleven. Eleven, Doc Owens. Doc Owens, Eleven.
她和我一起住了一年
She's been staying with me for about a year
她会拯救我们
and she's about to save our asses.
也许等着一切都结束了
Maybe when this is all said and done,
也许你也能帮帮她
maybe you could help her out, too, you know?
也许你能帮她过上正常的生活
Maybe you could help her lead, like, a normal life.
能待在一个不用被又戳又刺
One where she's not poked and prodded and...
当做实验室小白鼠的地方
treated like some kind of lab rat, you know?
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表