Pretty sure my football career is over.
来点吗 我一个人可吃不完
Want some of this? No way I'm gonna finish it.
不 我...减肥
No. I'm, uh... on a diet.
你可比我强多了
Well, you're a better man than me.
有东西要给你
Hey, got a little something for you.
简·霍普
恭喜你 老爹
Congratulations, pops.
-我以为... -有时候我自己都惊讶
- I thought... - Sometimes I impress even myself.
不过如果我是你 我会等事情平息一阵子
Still, I'd let things cool off for a while, if I were you.
一阵子是多久
How long is a while?
安全起见 我觉得一年
Want to be safe? I give it a year.
一年
A year?
就出去一晚呢
What about one night out?
一晚
One night?
是啊 能有多大风险
Yeah. How risky would that be?
一晚有什么重要的
What's so important about one night?
你很棒
Yeah, you got it.
-看 -妈妈
- See? - Mom!
你非得什么都拍下来吗
Do you always have to be filming everything?
不 只拍好东西
No, no. Just the good stuff.
你确定现在的人还是这样跳舞吗
Are you sure people still dance like this?
是啊 反正就是这样
Yeah. It's just what's happening.
就是这样吗
Is it what's happening?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, it's what's happening.
等等
Oh, wait.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
-再来一张行吗 就一张 -为什么
- One more, okay? Just one more. - Why?
-你太帅了 -妈妈
- You look so handsome. - Mom!
迈克
Mike.
想跳支舞吗
Wanna dance?
我们应该出去走走
We should, you know, get out there,
做点什么...别
like, do our thing... Stop.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 你呢
I love this song. You?
我好喜欢 但比不上对你的喜欢 小卢
Yeah, I love it. But not as much as I love you, Lukey.
别进我的房♥间
Get out of my room!
疼
That hurts.
绝对不会后悔 我保证
It's gonna be worth it. Promise.
看 漂亮吧
See? Pretty.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!
你最后一次看到是什么时候
Where did you see it last?
就在这边 我放在这里的
Right here, where I put it.
那里面有什么特别重要的东西吗
What's in there that's so important anyway?
你看上去帅极了 宝贝
You look fabulous, baby.
找到了
Got it.
接你的车到了 达斯汀
That's your ride. Dusty!
好
Okay.
好了 伙计 我们到了
All right, buddy, here we are.
记住 等你进去后...
So, remember, once you get in there...
假装我根本不在乎
Pretend like I don't care.
-你不在乎 -我不在乎
- You don't care. - I don't care.
没错 学得很快 朋友 学得很快
There you go. You're learning, my friend. You're learning.
-怎么了 -别动
- What? - Come on.
你看上去很棒 你看上去...很棒
You look great, okay? You look... You look great.
-好吗 现在你进去... -好
- Okay? Now you're gonna go in there... - Yeah.
-看上去像个大佬 -好
- Look like a million bucks. - Yeah.
然后把他们全部干翻
And you're gonna slay 'em dead.
像一头狮子
Like a lion.
别那样做 好吗
Don't do that, okay?
好
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-今天真帅 先生 -谢谢你 陛下
- Looking very snazzy tonight, sir. - Thank you, my lord.
你好 南茜
Hey, Nance.
-这里面是什么 -纯燃料
- What's in this? - Pure fuel.
天啊 你这是怎么了
Holy shit. What happened to you?
-什么叫你怎么了 -什么
- What do you mean, "What happened"? - What?
-哥们 -你的头发
- Dude. - Your hair.
里面有个鸟吗
Is there a bird nesting in there?
什么叫怎么了
What do you mean, "What's wrong"?
这里面才没有鸟呢 混♥蛋♥
There's no bird nesting in here, asshole. Okay?
我弄了很久呢
I worked hard.
麦克斯
Max...
很不错吧
it's nice, right?
你想
You want to, um...
你想...你懂的
You want to, like... You know?
就你和我
Like, just you and me?
你想要请我去跳舞吗 跟踪狂
Are you trying to ask me to dance, stalker?
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
除非你想
Unless you want to.
真会说话 走吧
So smooth. Come on.
僵尸小子
Zombie Boy.
你想一起跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
我不...
I don't...
-我是说 我是说 好吧 -好啊
- I mean... I mean, yeah. Sure. - Cool.
祝我好运吧 迈克 我上了
Wish me luck, Mike. I'm going in.
-史黛茜 -他就和詹妮弗分手了
- Stacy. - He just broke up with Jennifer.
-再说他不是我喜欢的类型 -史黛茜
- Plus he's, like, not my type. - Stacy.
怎么了
Yeah?
可以吗
Shall we?
不了 谢谢
Um, no, thanks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-想跳支舞吗 -什么
- Wanna dance? - What?
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
来
Here.
近点
Closer.
再近点 好了
A little closer. Okay.
感受音乐
Now feel the music.
律动
The rhythm.
跟着摇摆
Start to move to it.
就是这样
Yeah. There.
-行吗 -不错 很好
- Good? - That's good. Yeah.
好
Okay.
我弟弟这么多朋友
You know, out of all of my brother's friends,
你是我最喜欢的
you're my favorite.
-你一直是我最喜欢的 -真的吗
- You've always been my favorite. - Really?
是的
Yeah.
这个年纪的女孩子很蠢
Girls this age are dumb.
但是给她们几年 她们会变聪明的
But give them a few years, and they'll wise up.
你会让她们为你痴狂的
And, uh, you're gonna drive them nuts.
-你这么觉得吗 -肯定的
- You think so? - Oh, I know so.
我就猜到你会在这里
Thought I might find you out here.
威尔想让我多给他一些空间
Will wanted me to give him some space, so...
我就给他几英尺吧
I'm giving him a few feet.
来一根吧
What do you say?
库伯老师70年代就退休了 所以
I'm pretty sure that Mr. Cooper retired in the '70s, so...
我们应该没事
we might be okay.
给我
Give me that.
你最近怎么样
How are you holding up?
-你懂的 -是啊
- You know. - Yeah.
那种感觉永远不会消失
That feeling never goes away.
他们说的没错
It is true what they say, you know.
每天都在慢慢好起来
Every day it does get a little easier.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
想跳支舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
我不知道怎么跳
I don't know how.
我也不知道
I don't either.
你想去试试搞清楚吗
Do you want to figure it out?
就像这样
Like this.
对 就像这样
Yeah, like that.