Polo!
马可
Marco!
波罗
Polo!
马可
Marco!
波罗
Polo!
女士们
Ladies.
她下来了
She's coming down.
好戏开场
And... showtime.
胖墩
Hey, lard-ass!
有我在不许跑
No running on my watch!
要我再说一次 我就终身禁止你来
I gotta warn you again, and you're banned for life.
你想被终身禁止吗 胖墩
You wanna be banned for life, lard-ass?
我猜也是
Didn't think so.
下午好 女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
下午好 比利
Afternoon, Billy.
新泳装真好看 维勒太太
Dig the new suit, Mrs. Wheeler.
谢谢
Thank you.
你忙吗
You busy?
你是我们第一位客人 所以
You're our first customer, so...
又怎么了
What now?
然后一一 她就把门摔上了
And then El, she just... slams the door.
就当我面摔上了
Right in my face.
就怪那个自大的臭小子 迈克
You know, it is that smug son of a bitch, Mike.
他把她都带坏了 相信我
He's corrupting her, I'm telling you.
我要失控了 真的 乔伊
And I'm just gonna lose it. I mean, I am gonna lose it, Joyce.
放松点 霍普
Just take it down, Hopper.
我需要他们分手
I need for them to break up.
那不是你能决定的
That is not your decision.
他们在一起的时间绝对太多了
They're spending entirely too much time together.
你也赞同吧
You agree with me about that, right?
他们只是在接吻 是吧
Well, I mean, they're just kissing, right?
是啊 但简直一刻不停
Yeah, but it is constant.
一刻不停
It is constant.
好吗 这可不正常
Okay? That is not normal,
这不健康
that is not healthy.
你是不能逼他们分开的
You can't just force them apart.
他们不是小孩子了 霍普
I mean, they're not little kids anymore, Hop.
他们十几岁了
They're teenagers.
如果你像个警♥察♥似的命令他们
If you order them around like a cop,
他们会叛逆的
then they're gonna rebel.
孩子就这样
It's just what they do.
那怎么 我就对他们听之任之吗
So what, I'm just supposed to let them do whatever they want?
不 我没那么说 我觉得你该
No, I didn't say that. I think you should...
跟他们谈谈
talk to them.
不 不 谈话没用的
No. No. 'Cause talking doesn't work.
不是吼 不是命令
Not yelling. Not ordering.
是谈话
But talk to them.
交心地谈谈
You know, like a heart-to-heart.
交心
A heart-to-heart?
那是什么
What is that?
你叫他们坐下 跟他们谈谈 像朋友那样
You sit them down and you talk to them, like you're their friend.
我发觉 如果你跟他们平等地谈
I find if you talk to them like you're on their level,
他们就会听进去
then they really start to listen.
然后 你可以确立些规矩
And then, you know, you could start to create some boundaries.
-规矩 -是啊
- Boundaries. - Yeah, but,
但霍普 重要的是 不管他们如何反应
Hop, it's really important that no matter how they respond,
你都要保持冷静
you stay calm.
你绝不能发火
You cannot lose your temper.
或许你可以替我去
Maybe you could do it for me?
不行
No.
你可以的 你下班后过来
Yeah, you could. Yeah, you could. You come over after work.
-行的 -不行
- Yes. - No.
只有你说才行
It only works if it comes from you.
但是
But...
-但是 -我或许能帮你
- But? - Maybe I can help you...
调整措辞
find the right words.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -给你的
- Thanks, hon. - For you.
给你的
For you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Welcome.
不不 南茜
Oh, no, no, no, no! Nancy!
抱歉
Sorry.
-写篇伊朗的报道吧 -我想要本地新闻
- How 'bout a piece on Iran? - I want something local.
听说今年的嘉年华有选美
I hear there's a beauty pageant at the fair this year.
是啊 我想要上半版版面的内容 布鲁斯
Yeah, I'm looking for above the fold here, Bruce.
那你肯定是没见过露西·勒布洛克
Then clearly you haven't seen Lucy Lebrock,
上半版版面恐怕装不下她
because I'm not sure she'll fit above the fold!
各位
Fellas!
六小时后我们就付印了 我需要真新闻
In six hours, we go to print. I need something real.
那对儿应该是真的
Oh, I think they're real.
星庭怎么样
What about Starcourt?
我就是...
I-- I was just...
在想
thinking...
我知道大家都喜欢商场 但是
I mean, I know everyone loves the mall, but...
它开业后 有多少小店倒闭
how many small businesses have closed since it opened?
主街上就至少五家
Like, five on Main, at least.
这改变了我们小镇的结构
It's changing the fabric of our town
-可以说 -《美国小镇之死》
- in a way-- - "The Death of Small-Town America."
我喜欢
I like it.
我很喜欢
I like it a lot.
但我觉得我有更热辣的话题
But I think I've got something even spicier.
是我的汉堡包缺少的芥末酱
It's about the missing mustard on my hamburger.
你觉得你可以追查线索
You think you can follow the clues
解决失踪调味品迷案吗 神探南茜[少女侦探]
and solve the case of the missing condiment, Nancy Drew?
抱歉
Sorry.
小心 菲尔 她可能想要你的工作
Look out, Phil, she might be after your job!
好点了吗
Better?
还疼
Still stings.
你新长痘了吗
Is that a new zit?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我就是问问
I was just asking!
我称之为 永动钟
I call it... the Forever Clock.
好吗 风力推动 天启时肯定用得上
All right? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse.
然后是
Then, I give you...
大锤机
the Slammer.
不错吧
Pretty neat, huh?
但这个
But this...
这是我的杰作
this is my masterpiece.
见过
I would like you to meet...
脑波机
Cerebro.
这是什么啊
What exactly are we looking at here?
独一无二的未装配的电池驱动无线电塔
An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery-powered radio tower.
所以是 业余无线电
So, it's a... A ham radio.
是业余无线电里的凯迪拉克
The Cadillac of ham radios.
这玩意能在远距离内
This baby carries a crystal-clear connection
保持清晰信♥号♥♥
over vast distances.
跨南北极那种
I'm talking North Pole to South.
我可以随时随地跟我女友通话
I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose.
女友
Girlfriend?
等等 她叫苏茜吗
Wait, so her name is Suzie?
苏茜 茜的茜 犹他州的
Suzie with a "Z." She's from Utah.
还有女生去科学营
Girls go to science camp?
-苏茜就去 她是天才 -她好看吗
- Suzie does. She's a genius. - Is she cute?
想想菲比·凯茨 但她更性感
Think Phoebe Cates, only hotter.
-怎么回事 -去跟达斯汀的女友通话
- What's going on? - Going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend.
女友
Girlfriend?
好了 一勺巧克力 1.25块
Alrighty, one scoop of chocolate. That's a buck-twenty-five.
还需要别的吗
Anything else?
普渡大学
Ooh, Purdue.
-厉害 -嗯 我很期待
- Fancy. - Yeah, I'm excited.
是啊 我也考虑过
Yeah, you know, I considered it,
普渡大学 但我又想
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表