Freestyle.
蝶泳
Butterfly.
蛙泳[摸♥胸♥]
Breaststroke.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道你还教大人
I didn't think you... I didn't think you taught adults.
我向一部分
Well, I offer more,
精挑细选的客户提供高级课程
advanced lessons to select clientele.
想起来 康沃利斯街的
Come to think of it, there is a good pool
6号♥汽车旅馆的泳池很不错
out at a Motel 6 on Cornwallis.
没什么人
It's very quiet.
非常隐蔽
You know, very private.
今晚吧
Shall we say tonight?
8点
Eight o'clock?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能
I can't.
不能什么 玩玩吗
Can't what? Have fun?
-维勒太太 -不行
- Mrs. Wheeler! - No.
我...觉得我不需要上课
I... I... I just, uh... I don't think I need any lessons.
可是 我觉得你需要
Oh, you see, I think you do.
我觉得你是老师没找对
I just don't think that you've had the right teacher.
-我... -肯定会
- I, uh... - It will be
是你这辈子最棒的锻炼
the workout of your life.
到了
Made it.
是啊 只走了五小时
Yeah, only took five hours.
我们为什么不玩《龙与地下城》
Why couldn't we just play D&D?
我渴死了
I'm so thirsty.
你真把我们的水都喝光了吗
Did you seriously just drink the rest of our water?
挺厉害的吧
Pretty impressive, right?
-是啊 -准备认识我的爱人了吗
- Yeah. - Now, you ready to meet my love?
-好啊 -好
- Okay, sure. - Yeah.
苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
Suzie, this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over.
稍等等 她可能...她还在的
One sec. She's probably... She's still there.
苏茜
Suzie...
这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over.
她肯定在的 就是...
I'm sure she's there. It's just--
-嗯 -或许她在忙 什么的
- Yeah. - You know, maybe she's, like, busy or--
-是啊 -快吃晚饭了
- Yeah. - It's around dinnertime.
是啊
Yep.
这里是
Here.
苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over.
苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over.
伙计们 我回来了
Hey, guys, I'm home.
伙计们
Guys?
有人吗
Hello?
你接下来想跟谁说话
So, who do you wanna speak to next?
我是说弗雷泽 萨姆
I'm talking about Frasier, Sam.
他今晚喝了几口红酒
He had a couple of sips of Chianti tonight
就向我求婚了
and asked me to marry him.
你是说喝了几桶吗
Did you say a couple of sips, or barrels?
-他们真逗 是吧 -是啊
- Ah, they're funny, don't you think? - Yes.
我希望他们赶快复合
I just wish they'd get back together again already.
我也希望
Me too.
你不是觉得我还...
You don't think that I still--
-当然了 -必须的
- Well, of course I-- - You bet your--
告诉大家 明天婚礼后我会打来
Tell everyone that I'll call after the wedding tomorrow.
明天 急什么
Tomorrow? What's the rush?
弗雷泽周到浪漫地
Frasier has thoughtfully and romantically
安排我们在马里奥庄园
arranged for us to be married
结婚了
at the Marino estate.
该死
Shit, shit.
《霍金斯邮报》
Hawkins Post.
稍等
Hold on, I'm--
抱歉 你可以重复一遍吗
I'm sorry, can you-- can you repeat that?
...所以一定要立下这些规矩
...why it's important to establish these boundaries...
以便今后建立一个良好环境
moving forward, so that we can create an environment where...
让你能感到自在 被信任 开放
you feel comfortable and trusted and open.
该死
Shit.
"可以分享我们的情绪"
"To share our feelings."
什么事
Yes?
可以跟你们谈谈吗
Can I talk to you guys a minute?
我...
What I, uh...
需要对你们说
needed to say to you...
我想
What I wanted
对你们说的
to say to you...
是...
is that, um...
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think we're in trouble.
不是
No.
你们没惹麻烦 好吗
No, nobody's in trouble, okay?
我就是
I just, um...
知道吗
You know what?
你妈妈打来了
Your mom called.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
她要你马上回家
She needs you home right away.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
好像有事
No, I don't think so.
是你奶奶
It's your grandma.
-她死了吗 -没有
- Is she dead? - No.
-她又摔倒了吗 -不是
- Did she fall again? - No.
她得癌症了吗
Does she have cancer?
-不是 -那我不懂
- No. - Then I don't understand.
奶奶怎么了
What's wrong with Nana?
没事 奶奶没事
Nothing! There's nothing wrong with Nana!
-什么 -但是
- What? - But...
你跟一一的事 很不对
there's something very wrong with this thing between you and El.
你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you lying piece of shit!
你疯了
You're crazy!
疯了
Crazy?
你想见识真疯吗
You want to see real crazy?
你再敢不尊重我
You disrespect me again.
好吗
Okay?
接下来这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
我开车送你回家
I'm gonna drive you home.
我要说话
And I'm gonna speak...
你要听好
and you're going to listen.
然后或许
And then, maybe...
或许等我说完了 如果你走运 或许
maybe by the end of it, maybe if you're lucky, maybe...
我会继续
I will continue
允许你跟我女儿约会
to allow you to date my daughter.
听懂就点头
Nod if you understand!
收到吗 这里是达斯汀 完毕
...do you copy? This is Dustin. Over.
苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
Suzie! This is Dustin. Do you copy? Over.
苏茜 这里是你的达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕
Suzie, this is your Dustin. Do you copy? Over.
-苏茜 -达斯汀 拜托 她不在
- Suzie-- - Dustin, come on! She's not there.
她在的 好吗 她会接的
She's there, all right? She'll pick up.
-或许脑波机不好使 -或许苏茜不存在
- Maybe Cerebro doesn't work. - Or maybe Suzie doesn't exist.
她存在
She exists!
她是天才 还比菲比·凯茨性感
She's a genius and she's hotter than Phoebe Cates?
没有姑娘那么完美
No girl is that perfect.
是吗
Is that so?
我是说...
I mean...
你就是完美的
you're perfect.
以你自己的方式完美
I mean, like, per-- perfect in your own way.
特别的...以你特别的方式完美
In your special-- your own special way.
放松 我逗你的
Relax, I was teasing.
我当然完美 达斯汀肯定在撒谎
I'm obviously perfect and Dustin's obviously lying.
走吧 唐璜
Come on, Don Juan.
-你们去哪 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
看来只剩你和我了 拜耶斯
Well... guess it's just you and me, Byers.
现在很晚了
It's late.
抱歉