then Tom won't care.
事实上 他还会感谢我们
In fact, he'll thank us.
或是那位老女士被气疯
Or the old lady is nuts
然后这报道完全被我们搅黄了
and the story blows up in our face
汤姆解雇我们
and Tom fires us.
那我们再也不用在这破地方工作了
And then we never have to work at this shithole again.
-祝你们过得愉快 -谢谢
- Have a nice day. - Thank you.
我是达斯汀
I'm Dustin.
我是罗宾
I'm Robin.
很高兴见到你 他在这里吗
Pleasure to meet you. Uh, is-- is he here?
你说谁
Is who here?
亨德森
Henderson.
亨德森 他回来了
Henderson! He's back!
-他回来了 -我回来了
- He's back! - I'm back!
你有工作了
You got the job!
我有工作了
I got the job!
你有多少小屁孩朋友
How many children are you friends with?
不 不 不可能
No, no. No way.
比菲比·凯茨还要火♥辣♥吗 不可能
Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No.
她特别棒 她根本不在乎
Brilliant, too. And she doesn't even care
我的牙还没长出来
that my real pearls are still coming in.
她说没有牙亲起来更棒
She says kissing is better without teeth.
太棒了 为你骄傲 兄弟
Wow. Yeah, that's great. Proud of you, man.
这 这有点浪漫
That's ro-- That's kinda romantic.
太棒了
That's like... wow.
你真的能随心所欲 想吃多少就吃多少吗
So do you really just get to eat as much of this as you want?
当然了 虽然我不该吃太多
Yeah. I mean, sure. It's not really a good idea for me, though.
我得为了女士们保持身材
I gotta keep in shape for the ladies.
那有什么用吗
Yeah, and how's that working out for you?
-别理她 -她看起来很酷
- Ignore her. - She seems cool.
她不酷 其他傻蛋在哪里
She's not. So, where are the other knuckleheads?
他们昨天抛弃我了
They ditched me yesterday.
-不会吧 -在我回来的第一天
- No. - My first day back.
-你敢信吗 -真的吗
- Can you believe that shit? - Whoa. Seriously?
对天发誓
I swear to God.
等他们无法共享我的荣耀
They're gonna regret it, though, big time,
他们会后悔的
when they don't get to share in my glory.
荣耀 什么荣耀
Glory? What glory?
昨晚
So, last night,
我们试着与苏茜联♥系♥
we're trying to get in contact with Suzie...
我...
And, uh...
香橙果子冻和巧克力
...and the orange sherbert and chocolate.
我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信
I intercepted a secret Russian communication.
什么
What?
我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信
I intercepted a secret Russian communication.
说大声点
Just speak louder.
我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信
I intercepted a secret Russian communication!
天啊 小声点 我知道你说什么
Jeez, shh. Yeah, okay, that's what I thought you said.
那意味着什么
What-- What does that mean?
意味着我们可能会成为英雄 史蒂夫
It means, Steve, we could be heroes.
真正的美国英雄
True American heroes.
美国英雄
American heroes.
你可以想要多少女人就有多少女人 还有更多
Just think, you could have all the ladies you want and more.
-更多吗 -更多
- More? - More.
我喜欢更多
I like more.
我们要怎么办
What's the catch?
没怎么办 我需要你的帮助
No catch, I just need your help.
帮什么
With what?
帮我翻译
Translation.
该死
Shit!
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
他说 他想我
And then he said he-- he missed me.
然后就挂电♥话♥了
And then he just hung up.
-他是个混♥蛋♥ -什么
- He's a piece of shit. - What?
迈克今天什么事都没有
Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today,
他奶奶显然没有生病
and his Nana obviously isn't sick.
我保证他和卢卡斯正在玩雅达利
I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now.
但朋友之间不撒谎
But friends don't lie.
没错 可男朋友会撒谎
Yeah, well, boyfriends lie.
无一例外
All the time.
她知道我在撒谎 她知道我在撒谎
She knows I'm lying. She knows I'm lying.
-我根本不懂为什么要撒谎 -因为霍普
- I don't even understand. Why lie? - Hopper.
他威胁我
He threatened me.
-他说过会杀了你吗 -什么 没有
- Did he say he'd kill you? - What? No.
-那有什么可担心的 -我担心的是
- So then, what's the big deal? - The big deal is
如果我不照他说的做 他就不让我见一一了
if I don't do what he says, then he'll stop me from seeing El.
永远不让我见了
Like, permanently.
你不明白 卢卡斯 他疯了
You don't understand, Lucas. He's crazy.
他疯了
He's lost his mind.
朋友们 我这边马上准备好了
Hey, guys, I'm almost set up here.
我别无选择 卢卡斯 我真的别无选择
I had no choice, Lucas. I really had no choice.
我只是希望你有问过我的意见
I just wish you'd consulted me,
因为你这件事处理得
because the way you handled this,
真的糟透了
you're in deep shit.
你不能再打电♥话♥给他了
You're going to stop calling him.
也不要接他的电♥话♥
You're going to ignore his calls.
对你而言 他不存在
As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist.
不存在
Doesn't exist?
他把你当垃圾
He treated you like garbage.
你也要把他当垃圾
You're gonna treat him like garbage.
让他自食恶果
Give him a taste of his own medicine.
自食恶果
Give him the medicine.
如果他不好好弥补
And if he doesn't fix this,
如果他不解释为什么
if he doesn't explain himself,
就把他甩了
dump his ass.
我说实话 会很惨的
I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be bad.
但是
But...
你能弥补这事
you can fix this.
这只是一个小错误
It's just one little mistake.
我犯过几百个 上千个
I've made hundreds, thousands.
麦克斯甩过我整整五次
Max has dumped me five times.
而我是怎么做的
But what have I done?
我有自暴自弃吗 没有
Have I despaired? No.
我重振旗鼓
I've marched back into battle,
而且我每次都赢回了她
and I've won her back every single freaking time.
-怎么做到的 -我教你
- How? - I'll show you.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
-我们去哪里 -去找点乐子
- Where are we going? - To have some fun.
生活比那些傻男生更有趣 你知道的
There's more to life than stupid boys, you know.
等等 伙计们
Wait, guys!
我还在这儿呢
I'm still here!
伙计们
Guys?
不准丢东西 柯蒂斯
No dunking, Curtis.
不准
No...
丢东西
dunking.
天啊 就连她的声音都让我好烦
God, even her voice annoys me.
就像指甲刮黑板
Nails on a chalkboard.
别担心 女士们 坚持十分钟就上场了
Don't worry, ladies, ten more minutes till showtime.
莉兹 能帮我涂下背吗
Liz, will you get my back?
吉尔 我要去上厕所
Hey, Jill, I gotta use the restroom.
你能帮我看着霍利吗
Will you watch Holly for me?
-当然 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Sure thing, hon. - Thanks.
储藏化学品
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy?
我
I...
你完全有理由生我的气
I understand if you're angry with me.
我只是
I just...
我想解释
I wanted to explain...
为什么昨晚我没来
...why I didn't come last night.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表