That's just, uh, good old fashioned American capitalism.
拉里 我觉得他们也不过是在演练
Well, Larry, I think that they're just exercising
他们的老式美国抗♥议♥权
their good old fashioned American right to protest.
是的
I agree.
-好的 -不过
- Yeah. - If.
他们得有许可才行
If they had a permit.
如果我说错了你可以纠正我 但吉姆
Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, Jim, but, uh...
我相信他们没从你那拿到过许可
I don't believe they secured a permit from your office,
对吧
did they?
据我所知 没有
Not that I'm aware of.
那我相信我有权驱散他们
Then I do believe it's within my right to get rid of them.
拉里
Larry,
我不玩政♥治♥
I'm not a politics guy,
但我觉得如果你强行无故驱散外面这些人
but I think if you force those people out of here without provocation,
这会对你连任竞选不利
I don't think that's a good look for your re-election campaign.
你知道四天后是什么日子吗 吉姆
You know what's in four days, Jim?
独♥立♥日
Independence Day?
没错
That's right.
我会在这个小镇举办有史以来最盛大的庆典
And I'm gonna throw this town the biggest bash it's ever seen.
烟火 音乐 各种活动 应有尽有
Fireworks, music, activities, you name it.
我会全力以赴 你知道这是为什么吗
I'm gonna pull out all the stops. You know why?
因为最终
'Cause at the end of the day,
选民只会记得这个
that's all the voters will remember.
但是外面那么吵
But I can't think, much less plan,
我没法思考 更别说策划了
with all that racket going on out there.
所以 如果你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind,
麻烦你...
please...
做好你的工作
just do your job.
亮亮你金色的小警徽
Flash your little gold badge,
把他们赶走
and get rid of them.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
人太多了
Too many people.
违反规则了
Against the rules.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
你有超能力
You have superpowers.
再糟能糟到哪去
What's the worst that could happen?
那我们先去干什么
So, what should we do first?
你从来没来过商场吧
You've never been shopping before, have you?
那看来我们得每样都试一试了
Well, then I guess we're just gonna have to try everything.
走吧
Come on.
我只是不明白我们在找什么
I just... I don't understand what we're looking for.
那种好看又亮晶晶能表示"我很抱歉"的东西
Something pretty and shiny that says "I'm sorry."
什么 要找写着"我很抱歉"字样的东西
What, just something that literally says "I'm sorry"?
不
No!
你喜欢那个吗
Do you like that?
我怎么知道 我喜欢什么
How do I know... what I like?
穿上试试
You just try things on.
直到你找到你自己的风格
Until you find something that feels like you.
我的风格
Like me?
对
Yeah.
不是霍普
Not Hopper.
不是迈克
Not Mike.
是你
You.
《电磁概念及应用》
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
拜尔斯夫人
Mrs. Byers?
你要是继续闹的话
We're gonna have to keep doing this
我们就得一直僵持下去 小混♥蛋♥
until you stop moving, you little shit.
你好 我是《霍金斯邮报》的南茜·维勒
Hi, yes, um, this is Nancy Wheeler from The Hawkins Post.
对...
Yeah, um...
我要问的问题可能有点奇怪
I have a bit of a weird question for you.
我想问一下
I was wondering if you
你们最近有没有接到关于
guys had gotten any recent calls about, um...
狂犬病老鼠的电♥话♥
rabid rats?
不 狂犬病老鼠
No, uh, rabid rats.
得了狂犬病的老鼠
Rats with rabies?
好的...
Okay, um...
那普通的老鼠呢
What about just rats, in general?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你还真是个小侦探 是吗
You're a regular little detective, aren't ya?
要柠檬汁吗 现榨的
Lemonade? It's fresh-squeezed.
好 谢谢
Sure, thanks.
你介意我再打几个电♥话♥吗
Do you mind if I make just a few more calls?
完全不介意 有人陪着挺好
Not at all. I enjoy the company.
布莱克本商店
你还好吧 小家伙
You all right, little bud?
乔纳森
Jonathan!
我有线索了
I have a lead.
好 但是...
Yeah, okay, but, uh...
我只是觉得这只老鼠真的不太对劲
I just think there's something really wrong with this rat.
还用你说
Yeah, no shit.
-快走 -不 我...
- Come on. - No, I...
南茜 等等我
Nancy, wait up.
我问你们想要什么
I said, what do you want?!
建造
To build.
我要你建造
I want you to build.
建造什么
To build what?
你所见的
What you see.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't understand!
你什么意思 我不明白
What do you mean? I don't understand!
老兄
Hey, man!
比利 你没事吧
Billy, are you okay?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy.
带我去找他
Take me to him.
什么
What?
我问你是不是受伤了
I said, are you hurt?
发生什么了 我听到尖叫声
What's going on? I heard screaming.
要我叫救护车吗
Should I call an ambulance?
比利
Billy?
你好 先生
Excuse me, sir.
这个泰迪熊多少钱
How much for this teddy bear right here?
三百块
Three hundred?
三百块
Three hundred.
我应该把那个泰迪熊直接塞到他的
I should've shoved that teddy bear right up his--
迈克
Hey, Mike.
就是这样 姑娘们
That's it, girls!
好了 准备
Okay, here we go.
请换衣服
Wardrobe change, please!
换衣服了 谢谢
Wardrobe change! Thank you!
晃起来 摇起来
Shake it. Shake it out for me.
快走
Come on!
看 我跟你说什么来着
See? What'd I tell you?
有很多比愚蠢的男孩子更有趣的事
There's more to life than stupid boys.
现在我们能玩龙与地下城了吗
Can we please play D&D now?
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
等等 最后那段 再放一遍
Wait, that last part, just one more time.
好吧
Okay.
那个词 是什么来着
Okay, that word. Um...
是念作"迪利纳亚"
It's pronounced... "Dly-nna-ya."
-"迪利纳亚" -是怎么拼的来着
- "Dly- nna- ya..." - Which is spelled...
是这个椅子 这个长得像椅子一样的字母
The-- The chair. The chair-looking thingy.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-我们把第一句话翻出来了 -真的
- We've got our first sentence. - Oh, seriously?
对啊 "这周很长"
Yeah. "The week is long."
真令人激动
Well, that's thrilling.
我知道 不过还是有进展
I know. But, progress.
来 你们点的