加油加油 传球
Allez, allez. Pass. Pass!
赶快 快
Vas-y, vas-y, vas-y!
真没用
N'importe quoi.
我的天啊
My God, man.
-他在哪儿 -什么 我听不...
- Where is he? - What? I don't...
-雷丁顿 他在哪儿 -好 好
- Reddington! Where is he?! - Okay, okay!
别这样 把枪放下
Arrêtes. Stop. Put down the gun, eh?
这里是你的地盘 茹贝尔
You run the network, Joubert.
如果雷丁顿被带出巴黎 你一定知道
If Reddington was smuggled out of Paris, you'd know.
-什么带走 -谁他把他带走了
- Smuggled? - Who got him out?
根本找不到雷丁顿 他像幽灵一样
Reddington is impossible to track. He's like a ghost.
那突击队呢
What about the strike team?
什么突击队
What strike team?!
听着 如果雷丁顿在巴黎
Hey, hey, if Reddington was in France,
我一定会知道 然后告诉你
I would know, and I would tell you.
一定会的
I would.
拿着这个手♥机♥ 茹贝尔
Take this phone, Joubert,
有了消息打给我
and call me if you hear something.
被带出巴黎是什么意思
What do you mean, smuggled out of Paris?
雷丁顿有危险吗 是吗
Is Reddington in trouble? Is he?
他出了什么事
What happened to Reddington?!
他醒了 快去叫布森医生
Il est réveillé. Il est hé, appelle Docteur Busson.
说他醒了
Dis lui qu'il est réveillé!
-我在哪儿 -他想挣脱绷带
- Where am I? - Il lutte contre les sangles.
他不能动 告诉他不要动
Il ne peux pas bouger. Dis lui qu'il doit rester immobile.
怎么回事
What happened?
雷丁顿先生 请冷静
Mr. Reddington, please be calm.
这里是医院 你在巴黎
You are in a hospital. You're in Paris.
我没有任何知觉
I can't feel anything.
我怎么动不了
Why can't I move?
我为什么没有知觉
Why can't I feel anything?
第七季第一集
你还记得当时的情况吗
Do you recall the incident?
记得是如何获救的吗
How about the rescue?
雷丁顿先生 我知道您有很多疑问
Mr. Reddington, I'm sure you have many questions,
外面还有很多警♥察♥等着向你问话
and a great many police waiting to speak with you.
但是我只关心你的身体情况
But my only job is to care for your physical health,
以及认知上是否有问题
and I'm concerned you may also have cognitive damage.
所以请你告诉我
So I need you to tell me what, if anything,
你所记得的全部细节
you remember about the incident.
你知道是谁伤害了你吗
Do you know who did this to you?
卡特莲娜
Katarina.
不知道
I don't.
警♥察♥监视一伙当地的黑帮时
Police had a local gang under surveillance
发现他们把你往一辆货车里拖
when they saw you being pulled from a van.
所以那些人被抓了
So they caught them, the people who did this.
巡警救了你 但是他们逃掉了
Well, the inspectors intervened, but they got away.
你被下药了 还差点被打死
You'd been drugged and beaten within an inch of your life.
我的腿怎么没有知觉
Why can't I feel my legs?
伤害你的人
Look, the people who did this to you,
打断了你的脊椎 腰椎的二三四节
they shattered your spine, L-two, three, and four.
神经外科医生做了紧急手术
The neurosurgeons performed an emergency surgery
腰椎板切除术
a laminectomy.
他们去除了碎掉的骨头 重塑了你的脊椎
They removed the shattered bone, fused your spine.
但是我不能走路了
But I can't walk.
有感觉的话告诉我
Tell me when you feel this.
这里
There.
我不能走路了
I can't walk.
还有一些检测和治疗要做
There are tests to perform, work to be done,
但只有时间知道
but time will be the only real judge
你究竟能恢复到什么程度
of what functions you will eventually recover.
为什么把我绑成这样
Why am in this thing?
对于行动不便的患者
Patients living with the challenges of immobility
所以我瘫痪了
So I'm paralyzed.
你这种情况
People in your condition
-我瘫痪了 -你行动不便
- I'm paralyzed. - You're immobile.
而行动不便
And while you are immobile,
容易导致肺部并发症
you're prone to both pulmonary complications
和挤压导致的受损
and pressure-related injuries.
将你上下移♥动♥
By moving you up and down,
可以预防栓塞和褥疮
this will help you avoid an embolism and pressure ulcers.
我还能走路吗
Will I ever walk again?
雷丁顿先生 您还活着就已经很幸运了
Mr. Reddington, you're lucky to be alive.
我调查过了所有的申请人
Okay, so, I ran background checks on all the applicants.
怎么样 你觉得谁合适 《窈窕奶爸》吗
Yeah? Who is your top choice? Mrs. Doubtfire, right?
如果她没有拖欠三个月的房♥租倒是可以
Would be, if she weren't three months behind on her rent.
那么《推动摇篮的手呢》
What about "Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
去过两次戒毒所
Two stints in rehab.
-《家有活宝》呢 -17张未缴违停罚单
- "The Manny"? - 17 unpaid parking tickets.
我还有其他人选
Well I have more than that.
家里有一个叛逆的就够了
One scofflaw in the family is enough.
-他们都不合格吗 -那倒不是
- Are they all bad? - Bad? No.
但是不合格当艾格尼斯的保姆
Just, uh, not good enough to be Agnes' nanny.
是我的错觉吗 还是说
Is it just me, or does it seem like
所有人都有一段不愿提及的不堪过往
everyone has a skeleton in the closet?
你知道 莎马刚离开那会儿
You know, after Samar left,
那六个月的时间里 我整天靠波兰熏肠和
I spent six months drowning my sorrows
英格玛·伯格曼的电影来浇愁
in kielbasa and Ingmar Bergman movies.
雷斯勒坚持让我去婚恋网上注册个账号♥
Then Ressler insisted I sign on to a dating app.
我拒绝了 然后他自己帮我注册了一个
When I refused, he signed up for me.
他真的比我三姑六婆还要多管闲事
I swear, he is more of a yenta than my own yenta.
一开始的三个人 他调查了她们的背景
First three names he swipes right on -- their background checks --
破产 信♥用♥卡♥诈骗 还有一个
bankruptcy, credit-card fraud, and a restraining order
因为划了前男友的轮胎收到了限制令
for slashing their ex-boyfriend's tires.
现在 我们都吃波兰香肠
Now we are both eating Polish sausage
和死神对弈
and playing chess with Death.
我还得继续找
Well, I need to keep looking.
威廉姆斯太太只是出于善意先帮我照看着
Mrs. Williams is helping me out as a favor.
我需要找个专职的保姆
I need someone who's permanent.
我是基恩
This is Keen.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
雷蒙德不见了
Raymond's gone.
-他去哪了 -被抓走了
- Gone where? - Taken.
告诉我具体什么情况
Tell me what you know.
-我们来了巴黎 -什么时候
- We came to Paris. - When?
六天前 来见一个人
Six days ago, for a meeting.
见谁
With who?
一个我不认识但是他很信任的人
Someone I don't know. Someone he trusted.
你都不认识那个人 怎么知道可不可信
How do you know you can trust him if you don't know who he is?
因为他坚持要独自一个人去
Because he insisted on going alone.
他没带着你去吗
He went without you?
-他为什么这么做 -我不知道
- Why would he do that? - I don't know.
他碰到麻烦了 伊丽莎白
He's in trouble, Elizabeth.
我需要你的帮忙才能救他出来
I need your help to get him out of it.
谁
Who's there?
我原本都开始怀疑你是不是真的存在了
I was beginning to think that you didn't exist.
不过 你看 你这不是出现了吗
And yet, voilà -- here you are.
雷内·奥班 法国国内安♥全♥局♥总警督
René Oban. Chief Inspector, DGSI.
多年来我都在追查你
I've been hunting you for years.
那你现在见到我一定很激动吧
Well, this must be very exciting for you.
本来是的
It was.
就好像在追查一个幻影
Like chasing an illusion.
而现实 就没那么有趣了
Reality is... much less interesting.
欢迎你来到你的现实
Welcome to yours.
一个说话不绕弯子的法国人 真少见
A Frenchman who states the obvious -- how unusual.
就像一个会吵架的瑞士人
Like a Swiss who argues.
或者不会吵架的意大利人
Or an Italian who doesn't.
我一直在追查你和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的下落
I have been hunting you and Katarina Rostova.
-有意思 -我们知道她就在巴黎
- Fun. - We know that she is in Paris.
尽管冒着不绕弯子说话的危险
And at the risk of stating the obvious,
我还是想说 你也出现在这绝不是巧合
美剧 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表