趴在地上 快
On the ground! Now!
趴下 快点
Ground now!
三分钟
Three-minute drill!
放聪明点儿 他说了快趴下
You, slick. He said on the ground!
查尔斯·马克尔
Charles Maker!
查尔斯·马克尔先生站起来
I need Mr. Charles Maker to stand up!
-查尔斯·马克尔 -别这样 拜托
- Charles Maker?! - Okay. Stop. Please.
我想要什么 查尔斯·马克尔
What do I want, Charles Maker?
两分三十秒
2 minutes, 30 seconds!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我在跟你说话呢 我说了趴在地上
Hey! You! I'm talking to you! I said on the ground!
银行不该这么抢 这
This is no way to rob a bank. This is -- I --
说实话 我都不知道该怎么形容
Honestly, I don't know what the hell this is.
你是想死吗
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
丢人现眼 真是太丢脸了
It's a disgrace. That's what it is.
你让年轻的母亲趴在地上
You have a young mother on the ground.
她的孩子都吓坏了 你到底有什么毛病
Her child is terrified. What the hell's wrong with you?!
如果三秒内你还没有
If you're not face-down on the ground
-脸朝下趴下 -雷蒙德·雷丁顿
- in three seconds -- - Raymond Reddington?
什么
What?
他是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
That's Raymond Reddington.
别再把枪端起来了
Don't you bring that gun back up.
乔 把枪放下
Joe, put your gun down.
两分钟
Two minutes!
他说了把枪放下
He said put the gun down!
乔 放下吧
Joe. Come on.
显然这一切不会按照计划进行
Clearly, this isn't going to work out according to plan.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?!
我在为打劫这地方做第六次也是最后一次探查
I'm on my sixth and final scout to rob the place.
事实上 就在这个周二
This Tuesday, in fact.
显然计划提前了
That's obviously been moved up.
查理 麻烦你护送露辛达到她的办公桌
Charlie, would you please escort Lucinda to her desk
拿一下她放在那里的保险室主钥匙
where she keeps the master key to the safe-deposit room?
我需要604号♥盒子 尽快
I need box 604 post-haste.
别管他 查理 去拿盒子
Don't worry about him, Charlie. Just get the box.
这就对了
There we go.
604号♥盒子里有什么
What's in box 604?
乔 你好像很容易分心
Joe, you seem like a guy who gets distracted.
如果我是你 就不会去管那个盒子
If I were you, I'd forget about the box
而是要担心一下银行新的金属探测系统
and worry about the bank's new metal-detection system.
这系统被特别设计用来静默检测
Because it was specifically designed to silently detect
较大的武器种类
the larger kinds of weaponry
正是像你们这样的掠夺者
that marauders such as yourselves
常会配备的
tend to be enamored with.
事实是 你们一进入大楼
Truth is, your cannons tripped the security system
你们的机关枪就触发了安保系统
the moment you entered the building,
这意味着你们没有
which means you don't have
所设想的那么多宝贵时间
the precious seconds you thought you had.
六十秒
60 seconds!
没那么多
Not quite.
伙计们 你们在干什么
Guys, what are you doing?!
准备进监狱 多明显
Going to jail, evidently.
适可而止吧
You know, enough is enough.
大家都起来吧 这真是让人太不舒服了
Everyone up. This is just unpleasant all around.
-乔 说话 -我们得走了 现在
- Joe, talk to me. - We got to go! Right now!
你们走不了 因为银行已经被警♥察♥包围了
Except you can't because the bank is surrounded by police.
我可以带你们离开
Now, I can get you out of here...
费用是那辆手推车上现金的一半
for 50% of the cash that you have on that cart.
你可以带我们离开
You can get us out?
-谢谢你 查理 -不用谢
- Thank you, Charlie. - You're welcome.
百分之五十五
55 percent.
乔 我的费用只会越来越高直到你同意
Joe, my number's only going up until you say yes...
或是你被警♥察♥抓住
or you get yourself arrested.
好的 可以 可以 我们走
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yes. Yes. Yes. Let's go.
伊莱 周二卡车那件事
Eli. About the truck for Tuesday.
是的 有点儿小变化
Yeah, uh, there's been a change of plan.
我们现在就要 不 就现在
We need it now. No, no, like right now.
同一个地点 没错
Same place. That's right.
现在
Now.
该死
Son of a bitch.
私酒贩建得这家银行
Liquor built that bank.
老板瓦尼管理着银行和全城许多酒吧
Boss Varney ran the bank and half a dozen bars in the city.
禁酒令期间
During Prohibition,
瓦尼的儿子非法经营着酒吧
Varney's son operated the bars as speakeasies.
他们从造私酒者 非法酿酒商
They made a fortune off of bootleggers,
和葡萄酒海盗身上赚了不少钱
moonshiners, and wine pirates.
全靠这家银行洗钱
Laundered all the profits through the bank.
这个通道能安全运输现金
The tunnel provided safe passage for all the cash
也能冬季不用在外面走路挨冻
and a warm way to walk to lunch during the winter months.
你时间掐的真准 伊莱
You made good time, Eli.
大家上车吧 我们要上路了
Hop in, boys and girls. We're going for a ride.
他们在对警♥察♥开枪
They're shooting at the police.
老天 这些人真是的
Honest to God, these guys.
不
Ohh! No!
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
不 拜托
Oh, no, please.
我是来送礼的
I come bearing gifts.
这不就是
That's not --
梵高的《罂粟花》
Van Gogh's "Poppy Flowers."
这幅画的一切都
Everything about it just...
太让我心碎了
breaks my heart.
但这不是偷来的吗
But wasn't that stolen from...?
是的 被偷了两次
Yes. Twice, actually.
从开罗的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·马哈茂德·哈利勒博物馆
From Cairo's Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum.
1977年被偷了一次 2010年又被偷了
Once in 1977 and then again in 2010.
太丢人了
Terribly embarrassing.
这些年来回转手了不少次
It's exchanged hands a couple of times over the years,
但我注意到它现在的拥有者
but it came to my attention that the current owner
一直把画放在你们这
was holding it here at your bank.
别担心 我相信你肯定毫不知情
Not to worry. I'm sure you had no idea.
但我觉得是时候让花儿回家了
But I do think it's time for the flowers to go back home again.
你想让我还回去
You want me to return it?
是的 还回博物馆
Yes, to the museum.
但你昨天刚偷的
But you just stole it yesterday.
事不过三
Well, I guess third time's a charm.
现在就由你
But now it's your obligation
把画物归原主了
to see that it's returned to its rightful owner.
老天 希望这次他们
My God, I hope they can manage
看管好这幅画
to hold onto it this time around.
别提我的名字
Please don't mention my name.
我希望是匿名捐赠
I'd prefer it to be an anonymous donation.
可是为什么
But...why?
为什么要抢劫我们
Why rob us?
算是我给自己的礼物吧
Ha! That was sort of a gift to myself.
我今年要60岁了
I'm turning 60 this year.
我想看看我是不是还宝刀未老
I wanted to see if I've still got it.
看来确实未老
Turns out I do.
我感觉今年会是个好年头
I have a feeling it's gonna be a very good year.
第六季第一集
第33号♥
雷蒙德·雷丁顿是个骗子
Raymond Reddington is a fraud.
三十年前冒名顶替了我们父亲的身份
An imposter who took our father's place over 30 years ago.
联调局能追溯这个雷丁顿到95年
The FBI can trace this Reddington forward from '95.
我确定
And I know for a fact
我们父亲90年就去世了
that our father died five years before that.
火灾那晚
The night of the fire.
我们父亲 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Our father, the real Raymond Reddington,
背着你的母亲跟我妈妈出轨了
cheated on your mother with mine --
名叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的俄♥国♥特工
a Russian agent named Katarina Rostova.
我们的冒牌父亲是个罪犯 亲爸阴险狡诈
Our fake father's a criminal, and our real one's a snake.
他把我从她身边带走 离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥
He took me from her in Russia.
美剧 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表