致命一击 他走不远
Critical hit. He couldn't have gone far.
他不会去医院
He wouldn't go to a hospital.
受伤的这个是柯克的人
The bleeder works for Kirk.
他知道他们的位置
He'll know where to find them.
找到了
I have a location.
我是在帮忙 他必须知道这一点
I was trying to help. He has to know that.
我不赞同你的做法 凯特
I'm not on your side here, Kate.
我要跟病人说话
I need to speak with the patient.
他死了
He's gone.
你知道 我成功的一个关键
As you well know, one of the keys to my success
就是对自己的局限性
is a clear and consistent understanding
有着客观清楚的认识
of my own limitations.
人们总是高估自己的能力
So often people overestimate themselves,
滥用自己的才能
misapply their gifts.
清道夫突然认为自己能做一个战略家
The cleaner suddenly fancies herself the strategist.
清楚认识自己的能力范围
Wisdom is learning the boundaries
才是智慧的表现
of one's designated lane.
例如现在 这件事我就做不好
For instance, this, I will do poorly.
笨手笨脚地弄出不必要的杂乱
Clumsily, with more mess than necessary.
会花更长时间
It'll take longer
并且会让人非常不舒服
and be considerably more unpleasant to boot.
但我没法让你做这件事 对吗
But I can't very well have you do it, can I?
雷蒙德·雷丁顿 我的白人朋友
Raymond Reddington, my favorite rubio.
天啊 上次见你还是你从嘉年华逃走时
My God, I haven't seen you since you snuck off at Carnival.
红魔 天啊
Red, Jesus.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我们在找一个人
We're looking for a name.
看仔细点 曼尼
Take a close look, Manny.
他的老板绑♥架♥了一个我很关心的人
He worked for a man who abducted someone I care about.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
他的拉比是谁
Who's his rabbi?
我不知道 但我知道谁可能知道
I don't know, but I know who might.
第79号♥
-是真的吗 她还活着 -是的
- Is it true? She's alive? - Apparently.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么会 她分娩时出现了并发症
How is that...there were complications during labor.
是医生宣告她死亡的
And the doctor, he declared her dead.
他撒谎了
He lied.
可还有葬礼 我是抬棺人之一
But there was a funeral. I-I was a pallbearer.
没错 可谁知道里面是谁呢
Yes, and who knows what was in that casket?
整件事就是个做戏 阿兰姆
It was a charade, Aram.
所以基恩探员还活着
So Agent Keen is alive?
可她的葬礼和死
but her funeral and her death...
她伪造了自己的死亡 为什么要这么做
She faked her death. Why would she do that?
为了摆脱雷丁顿
To get away from Reddington.
这样她 汤姆还有艾格尼斯
So that her and Tom and Agnes
才能过上正常的生活
could have a normal life.
也要摆脱我们
Away from us?
是的 可怜我们为她做了那么多
Yes, after everything we did for her.
我们知道的是
Best we could tell,
莉斯和汤姆本打算逃往古巴隐姓埋名
Liz and Tom's plan was to go into hiding in Cuba.
却被亚历山大·柯克抓到了
Alexander Kirk found them.
什么 他抓基恩探员要干嘛
Why? What does he want with Agent Keen?
据我们所知
Look, all we know right now is that
雷丁顿到达时 莉斯和汤姆已经走了
when Reddington got there, Liz and Tom were gone.
我刚和驻哈瓦那大使♥馆♥通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the embassy in Havana.
告诉他们柯克的概况和他的飞机编号♥
Briefed them on Kirk, gave them the tail number to his plane.
如果他打算乘飞机离开
If that was how he was planning to get off the island,
这路是行不通了
that's not gonna happen.
那艾格尼斯呢
And, uh, what about Agnes?
此时此刻 我们无从知晓
At this point, we don't know.
通知联调局总部
Notify FBI headquarters.
伊丽莎白·基恩还活着
Elizabeth Keen is alive.
飞机准备好了
The plane is ready.
玛托和孩子呢
Mato and the baby?
还没来
Not yet.
人来了立刻告诉我
Notify me as soon as they're here.
我孩子呢
My baby.
-在来的路上 -你刚才就这么说的
- She's on her way. - That's what you said before.
-玛莎 -我叫伊丽莎白
- Masha... - My name is Elizabeth.
我知道你满心疑惑 而且很不高兴
I understand that you have questions, that you're upset.
但很抱歉只能这样
I'm sorry it has to be like this.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
我是 玛莎 我是
Well, I am, Masha. I am.
而且我会向你证明的
And I intend to prove that to you.
会有人负责把艾格尼斯带来
Agnes will be brought here,
但在这之前 他还有其他任务
but the person doing that has a job to do first.
什么任务 和汤姆有关吗
What job? With Tom?
你们要对汤姆做什么
What are you doing to Tom?
放我出去
Let me out!
没有比失败的共♥产♥主义国家更令人郁闷的了
There's nothing more depressing than a failed Communist state.
搞腐♥败♥都弄不到钱
It doesn't even really pay to be corrupt.
而美国黑警打牌
When dirty cops play poker in America,
还能玩真钱呢
they're able to play for real money.
我们提高赌注吧
Let's raise the stakes.
玩个新游戏
A new game.
你们告诉我这颗人头为谁效力
You tell me who the head worked for,
你们就可以拿钱 五个人分
you keep the money, a 5-way split.
钱我们收下了
We're keeping the money.
一个年轻女人和她孩子被绑走了
A young woman and her child were taken.
古巴来了个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A Russian has entered the country.
据可靠信源
I have it on good authority
这位朋友曾帮过他
your friend here was assisting him.
我认为你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave.
那就四个人分
Make that a 4-way split.
我告诉你名字
I'll give you a name.
你今天真走运 是不是
Well, isn't this your lucky day?
那脑袋为一个叫约瑟夫·巴尔赞的人效力
The head worked for a Jhosep Balzan?
我从来没听说过他
I've never heard of him.
他走私各种违♥禁♥品♥到岛上
Yeah, he's a supplier of all manner of contraband on the island.
如果你找的人还在古巴
If the people you're looking for are still in Cuba,
肯定是巴尔赞在保护他们
Balzan is protecting them.
我该召集一支队伍吗
Should I assemble a team?
邓比 打给圣克里斯托瓦尔的西尔维奥
Dembe, call Silvio in San Cristóbal.
让他召集队伍 我们去找伊丽莎白
Tell him to put a team together. We're going after Elizabeth.
给
Here.
你觉得我下了药
You think I'd drug you?
你绑♥架♥了我襁褓中的女儿
You kidnapped my infant daughter,
我的丈夫 还有我
my husband, and me.
我觉得没有什么是你做不出来的
I'd say you're capable of anything.
听着
Listen...
你曾是我的生命
you were my entire life.
你母亲和我曾全部心思都放在你身上
You were all your mother and I ever cared about.
然而现在你对这些事一无所知
Now you don't know any of that
因为雷丁顿在你还是个小女孩的时候
because Reddington took you away from us
从我们身边夺走了你
when you were just a little girl.
他和你的母亲有了婚外情
He and your mother had an affair.
我曾经一度以为他是你的父亲
For a time, I thought maybe he was the father,
但我有证据证明他不是
but I have proof that he's not.
他只是一个居心不良的邪恶男人
He's just a spiteful, evil man.
他不能接受卡特莲娜跟他分手
Couldn't accept it when Katarina broke off the affair.
有一天我回家发现你不见了
One day I came home, and you were gone.
他夺走了你
He'd taken you.
我从没想到我还能再见你一面...
I never thought I'd ever see you again...
直到你出现在了新闻里
until there you were in the news,
你...和雷丁顿
you... and Reddington,
你们俩是头号♥通缉犯
the most wanted fugitives in the world.
假如你真那么在乎我
If you cared so much about me,
就不会抓我为人♥质♥
you wouldn't hold me hostage.
他抓走了我美丽的孩子 把她变成罪犯
He'd taken my beautiful child and turned her into a criminal.
你还袭击我的婚礼 伤害所有我爱的人
美剧 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表