所有单位注意
All units be advised...
可能性目击 目击报告
Possible sighting, eyewitness report.
有人看到嫌疑人进入了银色雪佛兰面包车
Alleged suspect seen entering a silver Chevy minivan,
华盛顿牌照 号♥码CR7...
D.C. plate number Charlie, Romeo, 7...
会没事的
It'll be fine.
什么时候目击的
When was the sighting?
-十二分钟前 -警戒线设了吗
- 12 minutes ago. - Perimeter?
波托马可河到东大街 西大街到南大街
Potomac to Eastern Ave, Western to Southern Ave.
全面封锁了机场 火车 公车
Full lockdown -- airports, trains, busses.
他们跑不了
They're not going anywhere.
-他们 -未经证实的报告说
- They? - Unconfirmed reports suggest
疑犯跟什么人在一起 一个男人
the suspect's with someone -- a man.
是真的吗
Is it true what they say?
什么
What?
她是你的搭档吗
That she was your partner?
怎么了
What?
我先说明 我相信基恩探员是无辜的
For the record, I believe Agent Keen is innocent.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
疑犯姓名是特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
Suspect's name is Special Agent Elizabeth Keen.
她曾是我的搭档 但今天
She was my partner, but as of today,
她是个涉嫌谋杀
she's a fugitive wanted in connection
十四名中情局特工 一名美国议员
with the murder of 14 C.I.A. agents, a U.S. senator,
和美国司法部长的逃犯
and the Attorney General of the United States.
-他们会设置警戒线 -是的
- They'll set a perimeter. - Yes.
国会警♥察♥ 公园警♥察♥ 城区警♥察♥
Capitol Police, Park Police, M.P.D.C..
我们根本出不了城
We'll never make it out of the city.
对 所以我们不会出城
No. That's why we're not gonna even try.
我们认为她还有个同伙
We believe she may have an accomplice.
联调局历史上最难以捉摸的逃犯
The most elusive fugitive in the history of the Bureau,
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我要全城的所有摄像头寻找这两个人
I want every camera in this city looking for these two.
每条微博更新 每个图片分享账户
Every Twitter feed, every Instagram account,
每条红迪网线索[社交新闻网站]
every Reddit thread.
他们一旦出城 我们就再也抓不到了
They get out of this city, we're gonna be hunting ghosts.
行动吧 马上
Let's move...now.
395号♥公路发现一辆向北行驶的银色雪佛兰面包车
We've identified a silver Chevy van moving north on 395.
-看到疑犯了吗 -没有
- You got a visual on the suspects? - No.
车子是国♥家♥安♥全♥局卫星搜索到的
The vehicle was picked up by the N.S.A. satellite.
他们确认了牌照
They confirm the plates.
他们穿过第三大街隧♥道♥了吗
Have they passed through the 3rd street tunnel?
还有两分钟 我刚刚派出了直升机
Two minutes out. I dispatched a chopper.
好 我们有消息了 395号♥公路往北
Okay, we got a sighting, 395 north.
我要城区警♥察♥中断交通
I want M.P.D.C. to run a traffic break
在第三大街隧♥道♥所有出口设置路障
and barricade all exits off the 3rd street tunnel.
全面封锁
Seal it up.
你得穿上这个
You'll need to put that on.
好的 接通直升机摄像头了
Okay, chopper feed is live.
有画面了
We have a visual.
确认追踪小队就位
Confirm we have a tail team in place
第三大街隧♥道♥南段的所有出口都已封锁
and that all exits are blocked south of 3rd.
你同意我的说法 对吗
You agree with me, right?
关于基恩探员
About Agent Keen?
通知人♥质♥救援小队 再找一位谈判专家去现场
Notify H.R.T and get a negotiator on site
以防他们劫持人♥质♥
in case they take hostages.
这里是老鹰一号♥
This is Eagle 1.
看到疑犯驶入隧♥道♥
I've got a visual on the suspects entering the tunnel now.
队伍就位了吗
Is the team in place?
六十四号♥小队进入隧♥道♥
Unit 6♥4♥ entering the tunnel.
老鹰一号♥ 随时报告
Eagle 1 coming around.
我们盯着出口呢
We have eyes on the exit.
看到什么了
What do you see?
什么都没有 跟踪的车辆在哪儿
Nothing yet. Where is my tail car?
安德瑞安 安德瑞安 你能看到吗
Andreen? Andreen, do you have a visual?
看不到
Negative.
情况有点不对劲
Something's not right.
倒到他们进隧♥道♥时的画面
Back it up to when they entered the tunnel.
他们进了隧♥道♥ 没有出来
They went in, they haven't come out.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
隧♥道♥里面没有银色面包车
There's no silver van in this tunnel.
他们不会就这么凭空消失了
They can't just disappear.
追捕的可是雷丁顿先生啊
Well, it is Mr. Reddington.
调看出口的监控录像
Pull up the exit footage.
这是出口的监控录像
There's the exit footage.
等等 倒回去
Hold on, back that up.
停 车在那里
Stop. There.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
把那车清理干净后烧了
Clean it and torch it.
替我向奇奇问好
Give my regards to Chichi.
第38号♥
夏琳在哪
Where's Charlene?
我让他们给你摘掉手铐的
I ordered them to take these off.
我老婆在哪
Where is my wife?
我看了夏琳的证词
Read Charlene's statement.
汤姆·康纳利对你所做的一切是真的吗
Is it true what Tom Connolly did to you?
他让我以为自己快死了
He made me think I was dying.
用假的临床试验让我相信
Ordered a phony clinical trial that made me believe
他是我活下去的唯一希望
he was my only hope
所以秘社才能操纵我
so the Cabal could manipulate me.
如果我是你 我会想杀了他
If I were you, I'd want him dead.
你觉得这事与我有关吗
You think I had something to do with it?
我怎么想并不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
你觉得是我帮助基恩探员杀害了司法部长
That I helped Agent Keen kill the Attorney General.
我求她别这么做 我命令她别这么做
I begged her not to do it. I ordered her not to.
为什么
Why?
因为康纳利计划除掉所有人
Because Connolly had a plan to bring down everyone.
不只是伊丽莎白 还有莎马 阿兰姆
Not just Elizabeth, but Samar, Aram...
和你
you.
现在的关键是 基恩成了逃犯
All that matters is that Keen's a fugitive,
我要抓捕她归案
and I'm gonna bring her in.
你们关押夏琳
You're not holding Charlene
不是因为她透露机密情报给记者
because she leaked classified information to a reporter.
你们关押她是为了利用她来影响我
You're holding her because it gives you leverage with me.
有用吗
Does it?
是我叫基恩探员逃跑的
I told Agent Keen to run.
你想知道我是不是同谋
You want to know if I'm complicit?
是我叫她逃跑的
I told her to run.
现在你是负责人了 雷斯勒探员
You're in charge now, Agent Ressler.
掌管大局意味着你得决定
And being in charge means you have to decide
如何处理这样的信息
what to do with information like that.
立刻放了我老婆
Now, let my wife go.
这位是谁
Who's this?
我妹妹蒂芬妮
My sister Tiffany.
蒂芬妮住在丹佛
Tiffany lives in Denver.
上个月之前我都住在那儿
I did until last month.
她的丈夫去世了
Her husband passed.
她得离开伤心地
She needed to get out.
红魔 你了解我的为人
Red, you know me.
节哀顺变 蒂芬妮
I'm sorry for your loss, Tiffany.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们等巨人农场主的地方
This is where we wait for the Troll Farmer.
谁
The who?
我们有点操之过急了
We're getting a little ahead of ourselves.
没有一周时间他不可能准备好
He won't be ready for at least a week.
准备什么
Ready for what?
实际上 有一周空闲时间也不错
Actually, a week may be nice.
我终于能有时间
I'll finally get the time to catch up
补看过去几期的《钓鱼精英》了
on some back issues of "Bassmaster."
把她放下 你是谁
Put her down. Who are you?
多可爱的孩子
What a lovely child.
她真是个完美的小天使 是不是 艾莉
She is the perfect little angel, aren't we, Elle?
把她放下
美剧 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表