♬Well, I hear it's fine♬
♬If you've got the time♬
♬And the 10 to get yourself in♬
♬A-hmm, hmm♬
♬And I hear it's tight♬
♬'most every night♬
♬But now I might be mistaken♬
♬A-hmm, hmm, hmm♬
亲爱的啊
Oh, my stars.
你就靠喝酒来对付这讨厌的潮湿吗
Is that how you cope with this insufferable humidity?
我可做不到
I couldn't do it.
我们有协议的
We had an agreement.
确实
We did.
我说过要是你再出现在我的地盘上
I told you if I ever found you in my territory again,
我会杀了你
I'd kill you.
告诉这孩子 不要那样拉帽檐
Tell the boy not to pull on the brim of the hat.
箱子里有什么
What's in the box?
我是来跟你做买♥♥卖♥♥的
I've come to propose a business transaction.
我们之间没买♥♥卖♥♥可言
No, we have no business.
这个箱子
The box.
一般情况下我不会跟
Typically, I steer clear of tin-pot dictators
雇娃娃兵的独♥裁♥者打交道
who employ boy soldiers,
但是现在情况特殊
but I'm afraid this situation is unique.
你这可就是目光短浅了
Well, now you're being shortsighted.
让他把枪放下
Tell him to put the gun down.
很高兴你这人处事果断
I'm glad to know you're a man of decisive action.
亚巴里 其实并不是你找到的我
You see, Yaabari, you didn't actually find me.
是我找到的你
I found you.
你手下这群未成年暴徒并不知道
And while your prepubescent ruffians may not know it,
他们带我来让我可以跟你谈笔买♥♥卖♥♥
they brought me here to strike a deal
我们都能从中获益
that could benefit all of us.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥
What kind of deal?
一个自称柏林的人
A man calling himself Berlin
雇了一个赏金猎人来找我和我的同事
hired a bounty hunter to find me and my associates.
那个赏金猎人曾经给你做过事
That bounty worked for you.
我已经把那个猎人搞定了
I've since dispatched of him,
但是如果柏林要雇赏金猎人
but if Berlin hired one bounty hunter,
他不会只雇一个
he hired five.
我要所有人的名字 我愿意付你三百万
I want their names. I'm willing to pay $3 million.
不过我们得快点行动
We do need to move quickly, though.
你有...
You have...
三十秒的时间
30 seconds.
不然呢
Or what?
不然你一分钱都拿不到
Or you give me the names for free.
我们应该动作快点
We really should act swiftly.
我们应该把你杀了然后吞了你的钱
We really should kill you and keep your money.
你这个想法我可以理解
Now, there's a point of view that I can relate to.
亚巴里 看着我
Yaabari, look at me.
按我说的做 否则上帝保佑
Give me what I want, or so help me God,
你就等着淋火雨吧
I'll make it rain fire on you.
干掉他
Kill him.
有趣的是
Funny thing --
我最近买♥♥了三枚非常便宜的
I recently acquired three hellfire missiles
地狱火导弹
at a considerable discount.
如果你交出我要的东西
If you give me what I want,
我还有时间撤掉另外两枚
I can still call off the other two.
但我得借用你的手♥机♥
But I'll need to borrow your phone.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
你知道的 亚巴里 我想你有所耳闻
I think you do, Yaabari. I think you've heard things.
柏林还雇了谁追捕我
Who else has Berlin hired to hunt me?
那个古巴人 奥奇
The Cuban. Orci.
奥奇我已经搞定了 还有谁
I've dealt with Orci. Who else?
跟你说了我不知道
I told you I don't know!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 还有个人
It's okay. There was someone.
我记不起他叫什么了
I-I can't remember his name.
他们管他叫什么
They call him something --
王子 勋爵
The -- the prince, the lord.
巴尔的摩勋爵
Lord Baltimore.
拿水来
Fetch the water!
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
快 快
Go, go!
第二季 第一集
他把钱烧了
He burned it?
你在说笑吗 三百万美金
Are you kidding me? $3 million?
我们相信他找到了线索
We understand he has a lead.
过去两个月雷丁顿找到了很多"线索"
Reddington has had lots of "leads" in the past two months --
这些情报本该帮我们
humint that was supposed to help us
找到这个
in our search for this...
我们甚至连柏林叫什么都不知道
We still don't even know what this Berlin's real name is.
我们只知道
One thing we do know
联调局批准他们的四号♥通缉犯拿出不可追踪的
is that the FBI has allowed its No.4 to hand out $12 million
一千二百万地下资金给他的朋友
in untraceable black-bag cash to his friends.
那笔钱是用来搜集当地情报的
That money was used for local intel,
-我确信雷丁顿 -那笔钱
- and I'm confident that Redding-- - That money
会让情报委员会的人发问
has people on the Intelligence Committee asking questions.
你所担心的这些行动是我的前任批准的
The actions that concern you were approved by my predecessor.
我并非要批评哈罗德·库珀
Now, I don't want to criticize Harold Cooper,
我衷心希望他早日康复
and God knows I wish him a speedy recovery,
但作为特别小组的代理司长
but as interim director of this task force,
我可以向你保证事态尽在掌控
I can assure you the situation is under control.
我是副司法部长
I am the deputy attorney general.
如果我说我想跟雷丁顿谈谈
If I say I want to talk to Reddington,
我就要跟他谈谈
I talk to Reddington.
很好 但有个问题
That's great, but we have a thing here --
雷丁顿只跟伊丽莎白·基恩谈
Reddington only talks with Elizabeth Keen.
♬Don't want no sugar in my coffee♬
♬It makes me mean, lord, it makes me mean♬
♬Well, you can trace♬
♬Lines in your face♬
♬But that's the way that your spirit makes you walk♬
♬Though you hate♬
♬To see it gone♬
♬This old world's just put days on your floor♬
♬And all I've seen♬
♬And all you've done♬
华盛顿特区十二街东南8122号♥
♬All it means, we'll be sorry when you're gone♬
又换路线了
Did you take a different route?
司法部都乱成一团了
Justice is freaking out.
也换旅馆了
Change your hotel?
地狱火导弹
Hellfire missiles?
你开什么玩笑
Seriously?
生活如此沉重
Life is far too important a thing
怎么能不开玩笑呢
ever to talk seriously about.
马丁不会保护特别小组
Martin won't protect the task force.
他不在乎柏林还盯着我们
He doesn't care that Berlin is still targeting us.
而没有库珀支持我们的行动
And without Cooper to defend our actions --
人们喜欢指责这个国家
People love to decry big brother --
指责国♥家♥安♥全♥局
the NSA,
指责政♥府♥监控他们的私生活
the government listening in on their most private lives,
可他们却又心甘情愿地上网
yet they all willingly go online and hand over
把自己最私密的生活细节贡献给数据公♥司♥
the most intimate details of those lives to big data.
大多数人并不介意
Most people don't care
网络公♥司♥知道自己的检索记录
that google knows their search history.
他们知道的可远比这个多
They know more than that.
他们知道你的爱好
They know your habits,
你的银行 你吃的药
the banks you use, the pills you pop,
和你上♥床♥的人
the men or women you sleep with.
任何信息都有其价值
Every piece of information is worth something to somebody.
而如果信息落到了错误的人手里
And in the hands of the wrong person,
结果很有可能是致命的
that could be deadly.
你有线索了
You have a lead.
巴尔的摩勋爵来了
Lord Baltimore is in town.
巴尔的摩勋爵
Lord Baltimore?
他是个职业追踪者
He's a tracker by trade,
但他的方法十分现代化
but his methods are thoroughly modern.
他把网络搜索做成了一门艺术
He's made an art of combing through cyberspace,
查找人们的最新状态
finding the status updates,
财务记录 地址信息
financial records, and location blips
几乎所有人在现代社会都会留下这些痕迹
美剧 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表