我是汉娜 汉娜·贝克
It's Hannah. Hannah Baker.
没错
That's right.
不用调整...你在用它收听的播放设备
Don't adjust your... whatever device you're hearing this on.
是我 在鲜活地播放
It's me, live and in stereo.
不会重播 不会安可
No return engagements, no encore,
这次 也绝不接受要求
and this time, absolutely no requests.
拿点零食 坐稳了
Get a snack. Settle in.
因为我要告诉你我的人生故事
Because I'm about to tell you the story of my life.
-她是那么美 -是啊
- She was so pretty. - Totally.
-是什么来着 -#永不忘
- What is it again? - #NeverForget.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
没事 就是
Nothing. I'm just--
找什么吗
Looking for something?
我还能找什么
What would I be looking for?
你说呢
You tell me.
你知道我叫什么吗
Do you even know my name?
-当然知道 克雷 -两位 第二遍铃响了
- 'Course I do, Clay. - Guys. Second bell.
你没那么无辜 詹森
You're not that innocent, Jensen.
我才不管她怎么说
I don't give a shit what she says.
弗里先生 快点 回♥教♥室
Mr. Foley, let's go. Get to homeroom.
你也是 詹森先生
You too, Mr. Jensen.
如果你或你的朋友需要
So, there are a number of ways to get help if you need it,
有很多寻求帮助的方式
or if a friend does, okay?
相关信息都在我房♥间外的告示板上
And all of this information is on the board outside of my room
主办公室外也有
or outside of the main office.
自♥由♥高中主页上也有
It's on the Liberty High home page.
布莱德利女士 我们能不能别谈这个了
Ms. Bradley, is it possible we could be done with all this?
都一周多了
I mean, it's been over a week.
难道不应该继续生活了吗
Isn't it healthy to, like, move on?
好了 各位 行了
Okay, everyone, thank you.
说真的 这的确是个悲剧
Seriously, I know, it's tragic,
但我不想时刻被人提醒
but I don't want to keep being reminded all the time.
太压抑了
It's depressing.
我们永远不会放下这件事 普莱特斯先生
We're never done with it, Mr. Pratters,
所以必须知道哪些迹象表明
which is why it's important to know the signs
你在乎的人 需要帮助
that someone you care for might need help.
他们是否疏离了朋友和家人
I mean, are they withdrawing from friends and family?
他们的外表是否有变化
Is there a change in their appearance?
他们是否难以...
Are they having trouble in...
小组合作项目是你们期末成绩的
The group collaboration project is worth one-fifth
五分之一 所以...
of your semester grade total, so--
好了 所以 拜托要认真
Okay, so, please be committed
坚持 公平对待彼此
and constant and fair to each other.
我喜欢这发型
I like the hair.
短发
The short hair.
本来长发也不错
I liked the long hair, too.
我知道这么说很怂
And, um, I realize this makes me seem wishy-washy,
我那晚本该说点什么的
and I should have said something the other night,
事实上 我不怎么喜欢改变
and in truth I don't actually like change,
但是 这个改变挺好的
but this change seems cool.
谢谢 克雷
Thanks, Clay.
克雷
Clay?
克雷
Clay.
克雷
Clay.
嗯 抱歉 怎么了
Yeah, sorry, what?
你还在听吗
Are you with us?
是的 当然 在听
Yeah, no, I am, I'm with you.
时不时观察自己
So, between now and then, observe yourself.
上报信息
Bring in information.
学生自发做的
The students did this on their own.
我们觉得最好别动
We thought it just best to leave it.
这样啊
I see.
对不起
I'm sorry, um...
我再试试
Let me try this again.
按说该有个万♥能♥钥♥匙♥什么的
You'd think there'd be a master key or something.
本来有
Yeah, there was, once.
里面没有贴纸或照片什么的
She doesn't have any stickers or pictures inside.
为什么没有贴纸
Why doesn't she have any stickers?
亲爱的 这只是个储物柜
Honey, it's just a locker.
不 这是汉娜的储物柜
No, it's Hannah's locker.
为什么是这样的
Why is it like that?
女士 我真心不知道
Ma'am, I really don't know.
就这些东西了吗
This is everything, then?
是的 其他的可以去我办公室看
Yes. I mean, we can go through the rest in my office.
这样我就可以把教科书还回去
That way I can return the textbook.
我们只需要私人物品
We just need anything personal.
-律师叫我们都带上 -律师说了好多话
- The lawyer said bring everything. - Lawyers say a lot of things.
克雷
Clay.
泰勒
Tyler.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
不不 妈妈 就是封学校的破邮件
No, no, Mom, it's a stupid school e-mail.
你不需要回来...
You do not need to come ho--
等等
Hold on.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
没事 给年鉴用的
Nothing. Just yearbook stuff.
出去 哥们
Get out, dude.
抱歉 嗯 我没事
Sorry. Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine here.
待在阿斯彭吧
Just stay in Aspen.
是的 我确定 妈妈 百分百确定
Yes, I am sure, Mother, 100 percent sure.
让爸接电♥话♥
Put Dad on the phone.
克雷
Clay.
你怎么样 亲爱的
How are you doing, sweetie?
我一直在想你
You've been on my mind.
考特妮
Courtney.
真的吗
I have?
我就是觉得这种时候
Well, I just feel like we all need to be there for each other
我们该支持彼此
at a time like this, you know?
是啊
Sure.
太悲伤了
It's all just so sad.
根本没道理 是吧
It just doesn't make sense, right?
是啊
No.
但是
But, um...
很多事都没道理
a lot of things don't make sense.
是啊 太对了
Exactly. So true.
有些事
Some things, you know,
就是没有简单的解释 是吧
just don't have simple explanations, right?
是啊 嗯
Right. Yeah.
很高兴我们能聊聊
I'm glad we got to talk.
再见
Bye.
嗯 聊得愉快
Yeah, good talk.
克雷
Clay.
要我送你回家吗
You want a ride home?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
今天没骑车
No bike today?
没有 妈非要载我 顺便聊聊
No, Mom wanted to drive me, and, you know, talk about things.
我能给你放盘带子吗
Can I play you a tape?
好啊
Yeah, of course.
你还在用老媒体设备
You're still on the old media, huh?
这样好多了
It's so much better.
什么都是以前的好
Everything was better before.
说得对
You said it, son.
就这样
Like so.
如果他们问你是不是真奶油 你怎么说
Now, if they ask you if it's real butter, what do you say?
是奶油类产品
It's a butter-based product.
同时微笑
And smile when you say it.
我知道 很吓人 但能瞒天过海
I know, terrifying. But it sells the big lie.
还有条商业秘密
美剧 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表