我们女儿在游乐场的照片
A picture of our daughter on a playground
还有不知从哪儿来的匿名的侮辱
with anonymous insults that might have come from anywhere.
我们不知道是什么意思
We have no idea what that means,
不知道是谁写的 也不知道它从哪儿来的
or who wrote it, or where it came from.
我们得查清楚 安迪
We have to find out, Andy.
要是我们查出来了并不想知道的东西呢
What if we find out something we don't want to know?
我了解我们女儿
I know our daughter.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你好 我是奥利维亚·贝克
Hi, um, it's Olivia Baker.
抱歉又打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you again.
你已经帮了我们很多了
You've done so much for us already,
但我们在汉娜储物柜里的
but, well, we found something inside
一本书中发现了点东西
one of the books in Hannah's locker, and we...
我们不知道它是什么
we don't know what it is,
希望你能告诉我们
so I was hoping that maybe you could tell us.
好 贝克夫人 我马上过去
Sure, Mrs. Baker, I can be right over.
对 没问题 对的
Yeah, no problem. Yes.
好 再见
All right, bye.
像我说的
Like I said...
这很复杂
it's complicated.